This monster was finally executed.....may his victims finally find peace.

Animals like this need to be put down as quickly as possible after they commit this kind of horrific murders.

Is it any more horrific than any other murder? Dead is dead.

Are you F*****g insane? .......... when I see the stories of monsters being put down, regardless of race I will post about them...you dumb ass.........

I am not obsessed with race the way left wingers/ democrats are....everything is skin color with you morons...........

Show us 3 threads you started where the criminal was white.

Then throw in the threads I did on the bernie sanders supporter who tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team.........covered that story quite a bit you doofus...he was executed on the spot by police, you dumb ass...

Animals like this need to be put down as quickly as possible after they commit this kind of horrific murders.

Are you F*****g insane? .......... when I see the stories of monsters being put down, regardless of race I will post about them...you dumb ass.........

I am not obsessed with race the way left wingers/ democrats are....everything is skin color with you morons...........

Every joe biden voter thread where they were burning, looting our cities and beating and murdering Americans, you fucking dumb ass......

Again, you are the one obsessed with race, not me....you fucking dip shit....

Then you could look at the European thread where I listed story after story about Americans using their legal guns to stop criminals........you idiot...

You are such a racist and then you try to call others racist...you are an idiot.

Post them you lying, stinking, racist POS.

Then throw in the threads I did on the bernie sanders supporter who tried to murder the entire Republican baseball team.........covered that story quite a bit you doofus...he was executed on the spot by police, you dumb ass...

All your bullshit is republican vs democrat, go feed that bullshit to someone who doesn't know any better.

Every joe biden voter thread where they were burning, looting our cities and beating and murdering Americans, you fucking dumb ass......

Then you could look at the European thread where I listed story after story about Americans using their legal guns to stop criminals........you idiot...

You are such a racist and then you try to call others racist...you are an idiot.

Post them you lying, stinking, racist POS.

That is all you have? Really? What a wimp. I don't expect much from left wing morons like you and you failed to reach even those low expectations........

All your bullshit is republican vs democrat, go feed that bullshit to someone who doesn't know any better.

I thought you were calling me a racist...you dumb ass.....now you post the truth that I am not the one who cares about race......you are.......

George Floyd was a criminal. Skin color doesn't mean anything, just black's commit more crime.

George Floyd was a criminal. Skin color doesn't mean anything, just black's commit more crime.

False, I guess you think if you keep saying it it will come true.

Fuck off Gun Boy.

Maybe if you white supremacist assfucks would give a shit about police killing unarmed black men, there would not be any demonstrations.

Who gives a rats ass what Europe does. This country was founded by those attempting to escape the repression. Isn’t it ironic that our esteemed leaders now embrace Europe as if its somehow a model of civility?

My only problem with the death penalty is that it ends the offender’s punishment.

My bigger question is why is it legal for the government to take a life by legal injection against his will but the same government denies that right to a cancer patient in extreme pain who WANTS to die?

What a tragedy that the murderer was ever born.

That's why I strongly support family planning & abortion.

A million thanks to President Trump's administration for proceeding with the execution.

Of course, starting on January 20, there will probably never be another federal execution in the history of this country.

Some people will hail such a development as progress.

Some people will lament that such a move will only give a green light to very, very, very bad human beings.

Fuck off Gun Boy.

Maybe if you white supremacist assfucks would give a shit about police killing unarmed black men, there would not be any demonstrations.

What a tough little boi you think you are.

True because it's true, Floyd was a criminal, and on drugs. Truth hurts thug lovers.

Fuck off Gun Boy.

Fuck off pussy boy, black's get shot because they can't listen to simple instructions.

True because it's true, Floyd was a criminal, and on drugs. Truth hurts thug lovers.

So why don't alot of those white thugs end up dead, oh that's right thug is another word for black. My bad.

Fuck off Gun Boy.

Fuck off pussy boy, black's get shot because they can't listen to simple instructions.
This from a maskhole who probably does not wear a mask.

So if you committerd a crime & served your time and are black, police can just kill you whenever they want. Good thinking.

Forum List

Back