This 'n' that from me.....

MY CURRENT FAVORITE SONG:

Whenever I really need spiritual uplifting, I cue this video up and sit back and let the "uplifting" take place.

Tab Benoit - shelter me - YouTube

For some reason that song reminded me of this one, and since I'm a biker, I found this video using the song as it's back ground music...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZncehIh_Kw]R.L.Burnside It's bad you know - YouTube[/ame]

A great place to spend a Summer day........

Attachments

• $flowerbridge 005.JPG
    $flowerbridge 005.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 52
(untitled #1)

Up in New York, the Catholics are burning candles, the Muslims are praying towards Mecca and some old Jewish mother is cooking chicken soup. They say this town is the center of the universe and it’s so nice that they just had to name it twice. So how come down in Queens there’s a young kid with a rope around his neck hanging from an apartment stoop? (so what do you think we’re doing wrong….. is anyone tired of singing the same old song…..so, is it possible we didn’t have the answers after all…..you ever wonder if God was playing a joke on us all?)

Out in L.A. the liberals are demonstrating for “equal rights” and protesting a march by the Klan. They call this place Tinsel Town, the place where dreams come true, the realization of “manifest destiny”. So how come over in Watts the streets are afire and it’s got so as you can’t tell which side of the badge the good guys are on? (so what do you think we’re doing wrong…..is anyone tired of singing the same old song…..so is it possible we didn’t have the answers after all…..you ever wonder if someone forgot to invite God to the ball?)

So, what do you think we’re doing wrong? Is anyone else besides me tired of hearing that same old song? We were all so sure that our generation had all the answers, so who slipped up and forgot to invite God to the ball? (anyone got any idea what we’re doing wrong?)

Forum List

Back