This Never Gets Old: “The Cold War’s Been Over for 20 years.”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified

Ha Ha! That is so funny! A well prepared joke! The '80s are calling! Ha Ha! That is so funny! I've got tears in my eyes. Ha Ha! That is so funny! A well prepared joke! The '80s are calling! (insert canned laughter).

So Obama was the only person in the federal government who was unaware that the Soviet/Russian spy activity in the US did not diminish one little bit after the collapse of the Soviet Union?

Apparently, Democrats are the only people in government who are unaware that the Russians/Soviets/Russians were "meddling" in every US election since Lenin too.

I think the United States and Russia just need to have an official cock measuring contest so we can finally put this behind us, because that's all this ever was.

Ha Ha! That is so funny! A well prepared joke! The '80s are calling! Ha Ha! That is so funny! I've got tears in my eyes. Ha Ha! That is so funny! A well prepared joke! The '80s are calling! (insert canned laughter).

So Obama was the only person in the federal government who was unaware that the Soviet/Russian spy activity in the US did not diminish one little bit after the collapse of the Soviet Union?

Apparently, Democrats are the only people in government who are unaware that the Russians/Soviets/Russians were "meddling" in every US election since Lenin too.

lol, Russian meddling is almost unanimously denied by the RWnuts on USMB.

I think the United States and Russia just need to have an official cock measuring contest so we can finally put this behind us, because that's all this ever was.

Notice how libs constantly resort to sexual innuendo. I wonder why? :ssex:

No, it was about communism attempting to conquer the world.

I don't really believe the world was ever at risk of falling to communism. Same as I don't believe we were actually going to nuke each other and I don't believe we'll have any kind of armed conflict now. Russia and the United States understand the devastating cost war would bring. I had always believed the cold war to be more of a struggle for who is seen as top dog in the world, both economically and militarily, and especially relevant was their separate banking system controlled by its own set of corrupt string pulling billionaires. Put more simply, it was a dick measuring contest.

Last edited:

Notice how libs constantly resort to sexual innuendo. I wonder why? :ssex:

My perverse nature has nothing to do with my political ideology. Also I don't ascribe to labels. I resent being called a liberal.

No, it was about communism attempting to conquer the world.

I don't really believe the world was ever at risk of falling to communism. Same as I don't believe we were actually going to nuke each other and I don't believe we'll have any kind of armed conflict now. Russia and the United States understand the devastating cost war would bring. I had always believed the cold war to be more of a struggle for who is seen as top dog in the world, and especially relevant was their separate banking system controlled by its own set of corrupt billionaires. Put more simply, a dick measuring contest.
You're young and a byproduct of public education.

Geez, are we pals wh Russsia or not !? You righties need to keep your flip flops straight.

The Cold War Never Ended! The Democrat Party Migrated The Cold War to their party and implemented Soviet Ideologies in to their Political Platform.

Notice the finger being used.

upload_2017-7-10_8-16-59.png

That was then.

At that instance in time, it served the LEft's purpose to know that the COld War was over.

NOW, it serves their purpose to NOT know that. TO insist that the COld War never ended, that russia is still communists.

It means no more than that.

They are vile p.o.s.

Obama was being a complete fucking asshole. Romney had put forth a valid viewpoint, and Obama was simply mocking him.

I say this as someone that disagreed with Romney at that time.

NOw, the left is doing exactly the same thing. Trump has a valid policy position on Russia, and the Left is mocking him, and us, by being completely dishonest.

They are vile p.o.s.

Geez, are we pals wh Russsia or not !? You righties need to keep your flip flops straight.

There is a splint in the GOP on the issue. The Establishment is anti-russian, and the Trump supporters are pro-peace.

We have been tearing each other apart on the issue.

It is you lefties that have been hypocrites.

So all you RW'ers still fighting the Cold War...

1. what was all the 'Reagan won the Cold War' shit about we've had to hear for decades?

2. why did you nominate the most pro-Russian candidate in the field to run in 2016?

lol, Russian meddling is almost unanimously denied by the RWnuts on USMB.

How did Russian make you flip your vote?

So all you RW'ers still fighting the Cold War...

1. what was all the 'Reagan won the Cold War' shit about we've had to hear for decades?

2. why did you nominate the most pro-Russian candidate in the field to run in 2016?

Wow. YOur post makes absolutely no rational sense in the context of this thread.

Romney felt one way, Trump feels the opposite.

What part of that is confusing to you?

Forum List

Back