This new feature of USMB is great....” Is this already being discussed?”

ALL I want from USMB is my 2 front teef and to know which post of mine I'm fucking posting about.

Do I always have to go through a corn maze of posts to figger it out??

Do I have to have Scotty beam me up to the post 6 pages before???

I said I'd donate a Kidney for this feature. You want my liver too????

The revised software fixed none of the BIG problems, such as the SPELL CHECKER never working right or the fact that still, if you look at your screen right now, can you tell what thread you are on, what section or zone you are in? Didn't think so.
I use the Grammar Spell Checker app. So, even if isn't featured on here before. I already had it. The only thing is, the darn spell checker has a mind of its own at times. Lol

know which post of mine I'm fucking posting about.
How come you don't know? You challenged or something?

And what does the black dot mean beside some of my alerts? After I read it, the dot is empty.
You'll have to ask the black dot.
Unless I'm missing something, I'm not seeing the post I wrote when responding unless I jump all over, or go through a maze that could cause a seizure

And what does the black dot mean beside some of my alerts? After I read it, the dot is empty.
Unless I'm missing something, I'm not seeing the post I wrote when responding unless I jump all over, or go through a maze that could cause a seizure
So they've put a limit on the post string? Finally.

The revised software fixed none of the BIG problems, such as the SPELL CHECKER never working right or the fact that still, if you look at your screen right now, can you tell what thread you are on, what section or zone you are in? Didn't think so.
I use the Grammar Spell Checker app. So, even if isn't featured on here before. I already had it. The only thing is, the darn spell checker has a mind of its own at times. Lol
To me. If people are so worried about spelling on a 3rd rate cheap plastic poli board, they have no fucking life to begin with

thats it. i will perpousely not follow any rules of grammer and punksheation from this post forward

i will right just like dr jills dissertation.....yep her dissertation to be a doctor.......................lolol

So they've put a limit on the post stream? Finally.
sew??? y can't the fucker just bee there to begin with. someone win an award for this feeture

So you see the post you're replyiing to, but not your post they were responding to? All you have to do is click on their name in the string and it will take you back to their reply and the post you made will be above it.

I noticed a change. I don't get on much any more. I doubt it will do much to improve things...we have like 8 threads about every subject the Trump supporters are told to bitch about. :rolleyes:
What changes? I don't see anything different.

The change that bothers me the most is not marking the threads I'm active in. Now I have to go to Alerts and read them one at a time to find out if somebody made a reply after mine. If it's a tech F-up then I hope they get it fixed quickly. If they're going to keep it this way, I'm just looking for a better forum to hang out at.

Ironically, while I see there were extensive changes made, some of them no doubt good or fixed known problems,

1. It would have been nice to know this was coming, what it entailed and WHEN.
  2. The revised software fixed none of the BIG problems, such as the SPELL CHECKER never working right or the fact that still, if you look at your screen right now, can you tell what thread you are on, what section or zone you are in? Didn't think so.

I don't care about spell checker. My Apple computer spell checks most things anyway. Not having that little black eye next to the topics I'm in is very irritating. In fact I'm in several topics and have only four new messages in Alerts since last night, so it's already becoming less active in here.

The change that bothers me the most is not marking the threads I'm active in. Now I have to go to Alerts and read them one at a time to find out if somebody made a reply after mine. If it's a tech F-up then I hope they get it fixed quickly. If they're going to keep it this way, I'm just looking for a better forum to hang out at.
The more changes that are made that RWNJs complain about to the point of leaving this site for good, can be beneficial to the rest of us.

The more changes that are made that RWNJs complain about to the point of leaving this site for good, can be beneficial to the rest of us.
LOL Great minds think alike.

Ironically, while I see there were extensive changes made, some of them no doubt good or fixed known problems,

1. It would have been nice to know this was coming, what it entailed and WHEN.
  2. The revised software fixed none of the BIG problems, such as the SPELL CHECKER never working right or the fact that still, if you look at your screen right now, can you tell what thread you are on, what section or zone you are in? Didn't think so.

I don't care about spell checker. My Apple computer spell checks most things anyway. Not having that little black eye next to the topics I'm in is very irritating. In fact I'm in several topics and have only four new messages in Alerts since last night, so it's already becoming less active in here.
Ray, if you look at the OP's avi on the far left in the topic list, if you are in the thread, your avi is on there.

Laughably, I see another problem with the site remains unresolved: the tendency of the page to be moving around all over the place as you try to read, type and edit.

I noticed a change. I don't get on much any more. I doubt it will do much to improve things...we have like 8 threads about every subject the Trump supporters are told to bitch about. :rolleyes:
What changes? I don't see anything different.
Really?
Yes, really.
The response box doesn’t look different to you?
You're right. It took me forever to find the emojis yesterday.

Forum List

Back