This Old Clip of Reagan Talking About Immigration Will, Very Likely, Blow Your Mind

He wouldn't get far in the New BS GOP. The brainwashed loons have taken over the asylum...

I didn't see in the clip where Reagan promoted or approved of immigrants from Mexico sneaking across the border, rather he only said they should be allowed to work here legally as "documented" workers.
Who does approve of that lol? He gave "amnesty" and then the GOP blocked a good SS/ID card, the only solution.

..... and Reagan's decision of amnesty never solved the problem now did it? The purpose of history is so that we may "learn" from our mistakes, only a idiot would aggressively promote doing the same thing twice and expect a different result. A bigger fool would seek to use executive order to get it accomplished.
See SS/ID card

That doesn't at all change anything I've said about amnesty.

Pre 911 pre LA Reconquista, pre La Rasa showing them where to vote.

Thankfully Trump will deport the illegals and their Progressive enablers

He wouldn't get far in the New BS GOP. The brainwashed loons have taken over the asylum...

No...he made a deal for amnesty back then thinking that would be it......and the democrats lied to him.....and now we have even more illegal aliens in the country...if he was alive today he would have acknowledged his mistake back then....

No...he made a deal for amnesty back then thinking that would be it......and the democrats lied to him.....and now we have even more illegal aliens in the country...if he was alive today he would have acknowledged his mistake back then....
Dem lie?

as usual,you kick political chics ass up and down the forum with this thread.crusader retards as well since they both worship Reagan to death and go into meltdown mode and lie when they cant refute pesky facts how Reagan betrayed america ESPECIALLY Crusader Retard who takes it so personal when Reagan is exposed.:up:

Obama said in his inaugual address speech he wanted to be like Reagan,he achieved that following his footsteps with illegal immigration as this link and video prove.:up:
PoliticalChic doesn't have the balls to post in this thread.

I didn't watch the clip. I assume that Reagan speech was pro amnesty.

Is that supposed to prove something?

Do you agree with JFK's tax position?

The Left and their candidates don't hold Kennedy up as the model of Liberalism the way the Right holds Reagan up as the model of Conservatism. The Left doesn't constantly reference and cite Kennedy like the Right does Reagan.

That's because the left today doesn't believe anything Kennedy said or stood for. You will never hear" ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." Out of the mouths of any democrats including you synth. This is how far we have traveled away a from America, this is the basis of all the anger from,the middl class today. Kennedy would not recognize the country he fought for today.

That's because the left today doesn't believe anything Kennedy said or stood for. You will never hear" ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." Out of the mouths of any democrats including you synth. This is how far we have traveled away a from America, this is the basis of all the anger from,the middl class today. Kennedy would not recognize the country he fought for today.
I'd like to know what Republican and Conservatives have done for the country other than enabling businesses to pollute it, and reducing it's treasure by trillions, while making America less safe.

Liberals do for the country every day by supporting Red states with our taxes, since they are freeloaders.

Man Syn you guys never change. The same worn out, discredited, irrelevant talking points are used over and over by you guys when you've been bested in an argument. You are not even on topic for the op. You did not even address my post. You are exhibit A of how when liberals are confronted with facts, they r treat to obfuscation and overarching generalities. Don't forget the,personal attacks. That's usually th final fallback position.

Man Syn you guys never change. The same worn out, discredited, irrelevant talking points are used over and over by you guys when you've been bested in an argument. You are not even on topic for the op. You did not even address my post. You are exhibit A of how when liberals are confronted with facts, they r treat to obfuscation and overarching generalities. Don't forget the,personal attacks. That's usually th final fallback position.
Facts can't be discredited. Facts are never irrelevant. Facts never wear out, although I understand that you are tired of these particular facts. I'm tired of hearing how there was a failed rescue attempt of the Iranian hostages under Carter, too. But it's a fact. I'm so sorry.

On another note: I like Carrabelle - is Fish Camp still open? I think it used to be called Pirates Cove.

Forum List

Back