This ought to be a doozy! KJP presser LIVE NOW (live streaming link below)

I love her mention of the "black community" and the "brown community." Does that mean there is a white community too? And does that mean that people are all the same according to the pigment of their skin? So a Jamaican is the same as an Somali?

How does the government support that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL when the president's own spokesman keeps herding people into separate communities?

Whatever happened to just the Human Community?

She also said the admin is looking more like the American people or something to that effect.

So is the WH staffing an exact match to the current USA demographics?

I love her mention of the "black community" and the "brown community." Does that mean there is a white community too? And does that mean that people are all the same according to the pigment of their skin? So a Jamaican is the same as an Somali?

How does the government support that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL when the president's own spokesman keeps herding people into separate communities?

Whatever happened to just the Human Community?
It is impossible to favor one community over another if there is just one community. Democrats cannot have that. What would they have if not for division.

I cant believe I thought she would actually address anything.

Holy shit I am a moron.

”I will refer you to the White House Counsel”

She is useless.

Why did I think she would comment?
The position is all about defending the administration in any way that she can. She is not there to answer questions she doesn't want to. She is only there to answer softball questions and stonewall the rest. That's her job.

I like her eyeshadow.

Okay. I'll take a look.

Oh, look! I found her wearing some interesting eye makeup.

iu

Last edited:
So it's FOX who's blocking any transparency, by refusing to show the presser.

It would be inappropriate for the White House to be commenting on any of this in the first place. That's why the press keeps getting referred to the White House Counsel, and the DOJ. Instead of whining about this, why not just ask the White House counsel and the DOJ?

Unless of course, your goal is to simply whine about things and not find out the information.
Dumb lying kunt.

Forum List

Back