This ought to be a doozy! KJP presser LIVE NOW (live streaming link below)

FOX was covering it, and it was such a bunch of nothing, that they broke away.

Its still on that Reuters link above,

We just got 2 more “I will refer you to the White House Counsel” in the past 30 seconds.

Someone needs to put together a megaclip of her saying that sentence 200 times.

FOX was covering it, and it was such a bunch of nothing, that they broke away.

So it's FOX who's blocking any transparency, by refusing to show the presser.

It would be inappropriate for the White House to be commenting on any of this in the first place. That's why the press keeps getting referred to the White House Counsel, and the DOJ. Instead of whining about this, why not just ask the White House counsel and the DOJ?

Unless of course, your goal is to simply whine about things and not find out the information.

The next time my gf asks me a question that I do not want to answer, I am going to say, “I will refer you to the White House Counsel.”

Its still on that Reuters link above,

We just got 2 more “I will refer you to the White House Counsel” in the past 30 seconds.

Someone needs to put together a megaclip of her saying that sentence 200 times.
She should be fired, and the $180,000 should be applied elsewhere.

Jan Psaki, although a liar and on the wrong side of every issue, at least was intelligent and could respond with some manner of skill.

But NOOOOOO…..we needed the first black female lesbian.

I just cant do it anymore. I am tapping out.

She put me into an omoplata and then moved into a rear naked choke.

TAPOUT!

It's a desperate attempt to make a nothing burger into something that nobody needs to watch. It's simply defended against by Biden saying he didn't know.

And unfortunately, it can never reach the same level of criminal behaviour by a ex-president who did know!

Somehow Trump must find a way of revealing Biden's criminality without commtting an act of treason against his country by exposing TS information.

Cant get away with dancing like that
I was waiting until someone was curious. I’ve had time to evaluate her over these last several months - her candor, her transparency, her ability to think on her feet, her overall competence, her suitability for this particular role - and I really have come to admire….

…..wait for it

…. Wait for it

…the way she does her eyeshadow!

I was waiting until someone was curious. I’ve had time to evaluate her over these last several months - her candor, her transparency, her ability to think on her feet, her overall competence, her suitability for this particular role - and I really have come to admire….

…..wait for it

…. Wait for it

…the way she does her eyeshadow!

I was just thinking that today! :auiqs.jpg:

Its that cool kinda copper tone. It is well done.

She does it better than I do mine. ;)

She is finally on

I love her mention of the "black community" and the "brown community." Does that mean there is a white community too? And does that mean that people are all the same according to the pigment of their skin? So a Jamaican is the same as an Somali?

How does the government support that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL when the president's own spokesman keeps herding people into separate communities?

Whatever happened to just the Human Community?

Forum List

Back