This PC Crap Has Gone Too Far!

It is stupid to shoot your mouth on on social media, people have gotten fired many times for tweeds or face book comments as well.
Many companies look at social media before hiring .

Different person same situation:

"When I looked at it, I immediately knew we had to make a swift action. It was unanimous, it is a complete conflict of who we are, and what we stand for as a company, so within roughly two hours we ended our employment with her," said Snyder."
Libtardism for 'We fired that conservative before we would have to risk hearing anything that smacked of common sense.'

Should this guy be fired...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: What a dumb ass he is.

What a great addition to this thread! Would you like to talk about that guy now?

It is stupid to shoot your mouth on on social media, people have gotten fired many times for tweeds or face book comments as well.

"When I looked at it, I immediately knew we had to make a swift action. It was unanimous, it is a complete conflict of who we are, and what we stand for as a company, so within roughly two hours we ended our employment with her," said Snyder."
Libtardism for 'We fired that conservative before we would have to risk hearing anything that smacked of common sense.'

What a great addition to this thread! Would you like to talk about that guy now?

You know you want him, and bad, LL

Well aren't we talking about getting fired because of actions or words on the media? People with big ego's think that their actions could never get them into trouble.
My You-tube was much more explicit that yours, why do you think the man in your video should not get fired?

Well aren't we talking about getting fired because of actions or words on the media? People with big ego's think that their actions could never get them into trouble.
My You-tube was much more explicit that yours, why do you think the man in your video should not get fired?

Did I say that he should or shouldn't get fired?

That was a hoax, by the way. You've represented all nutbags well here. Great job.

politicalcorrect.jpg

Did I say that the video was real? It was a metaphor~ to your Op which clearly shows that you find it ok for a anyone to say whatever the fuck they want on TV without any consequences...1st Amendment!

Did I say that the video was real? It was a metaphor~ to your Op which clearly shows that you find it ok for a anyone to say whatever the fuck they want on TV without any consequences...1st Amendment!

You knew it was a hoax?

It has nothing to do with the OP.

In all seriousness , I was messing with you. I didn't know it was a hoax...:)

You knew it was a hoax?

I figured as much.

I've come to realize that you aren't as nuts as the other regular freaks here who have a name that incorporates the word "eagle". If you've experienced unwarranted hostile or otherwise abrasive treatment from some members....that's likely the reason.

You knew it was a hoax?

I figured as much.

I've come to realize that you aren't as nuts as the other regular freaks here who have a name that incorporates the word "eagle". If you've experienced unwarranted hostile or otherwise abrasive treatment from some members....that's likely the reason.
I have met some very good people on here ( you included) and don't take things too seriously .

You knew it was a hoax?

I figured as much.

I have met some very good people on here ( you included) and don't take things too seriously .

That is as it should be.

Thankfully, the Prophet Muhammad has given us a foolproof way to speed up the decline of a vanquished nation by taking their women as our sex slaves. They may try and fight the unstoppable tide, but their resistance will grow only weaker as the white race loses its ability to keep its head above water. We may yet see some final convulsions before white Middle America is decreased to a manageable number where it can be more easily controlled." Fareed Zakaria, CNN

This poor young man got fired for speaking his mind. What happened to freedom of speech in this country?

ONLY ON 11: Man fired for hurling racial slurs at protesters...

And Fareed Zarkaria continues to get employment, interviews, and celebrated by racist morons like Lone Laugher.

Plagiarist Fareed Zakaria Celebrates: White People are Dying and Trump Can't Save You! - Breitbart
i asked this in another thread and got no answer.....maybe you can tell me jimmy.....where has laugher ever been a racist?....

Forum List

Back