This "preacher" is a preacher? LOL

Thanks, and maybe you are right.

I only responded though to be honest again. That avitar of yours sickens me. Must you?

First off..I wasn't addressing you. I was addressing a poster who I think seems pretty cool although I don't agree with his politics.

Second off..I seriously don't give a flying fuck..

As well you shouldn't. I don't see how your avatar could sicken anyone. It's fairly harmless.

I am really beginning to think Turz is a tool. Meet me in the bull ring Turz :)

First off..I wasn't addressing you. I was addressing a poster who I think seems pretty cool although I don't agree with his politics.

Second off..I seriously don't give a flying fuck..

As well you shouldn't. I don't see how your avatar could sicken anyone. It's fairly harmless.

I am really beginning to think Turz is a tool. Meet me in the bull ring Turz :)

Could be. I don't know. Never seen him post outside this thread before. So I don't know him well. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt though.

Fundamentalist Protestants tend to be naive. This makes them vulnerable to charlatans. Nevertheless, many are eventually exposed. A sex scandal can ruin a Fundamentalist preacher, especially if it is with a boy or a man.

update. the preacher has resigned. the church is in MASSIVE debt, as he was going crazy with the spending. my ciusins wife had a house bought for her and apparently the church w as paying all of her bills. this woman showed them to the deacons yesterday.. also the same woman, un church sunday said she had an announcement.. it was that the preacher had threatened her if she ever told anyone what she saw. he started going crazy so she woulsnt be abke to finish what she was going to say. he is still going there vecause his house has not sold yet.. what a pos

Forum List

Back