This "preacher" is a preacher? LOL

It's a shame there are preachers like that out there. The a few wicked men keep the honest in heart from truly accessing the power of godliness and the Atonement

It's a shame there are preachers like that out there. The a few wicked men keep the honest in heart from truly accessing the power of godliness and the Atonement

I was hoping you would post ( in a good way). Why do you think they follow him like that? They try to deny the stuff that is right in front of their face! If I believed in "God", I definately wouldn't go there. I mean he judges, lies, possibly cheats etc. Plus, my sister went into the local mexican resturant last week when she was visiting, and them 2 were the only ones in there. She said my cuz ex hid her face with menu LOL. Even after all this, they still hang in the same town? Apparently he is stupid as well..

I was hoping you would post ( in a good way). Why do you think they follow him like that? They try to deny the stuff that is right in front of their face! If I believed in "God", I definately wouldn't go there. I mean he judges, lies, possibly cheats etc. Plus, my sister went into the local mexican resturant last week when she was visiting, and them 2 were the only ones in there. She said my cuz ex hid her face with menu LOL. Even after all this, they still hang in the same town? Apparently he is stupid as well..

Honestly, I don't know. It's impossible to tell without talking to the individuals who go.

Maybe they are thinking its more about the message than the person giving the message. Maybe they feel fellowship with other people there. Maybe they are just there for their own status. I just don't know.

Honestly, I don't know. It's impossible to tell without talking to the individuals who go.

Maybe they are thinking its more about the message than the person giving the message. Maybe they feel fellowship with other people there. Maybe they are just there for their own status. I just don't know.

Money!

I am defensive because you are evasive.

I asked you a simple question, what is your motivation for posting this story?

Your history gives you away, but even still, you cannot get yourself to admit to it.

Are you trying to convince us religion is a joke, or are you just interested in making other people look bad for your own entertainment?

Evasive from what exactly?
Just to point out his hypocricy, and to get opinion son why people would still follow this POS
Get myself to admit what exactly?
I am not making himself look bad, he does that himself. Am I saying anything about belief? I am talking about one damn preacher, d00d

It is called free will.

You have chose to be evasive. I accept that.

How is TN being evasive? I didn't get that from what he posted....he just wants to know why anyone would believe a preacher like that. Honest question....

It's too bad we do have preachers like that, and anyone that keeps going to a church where these things happen should be finding another church to go to! The man is not a Christian, and if i were going there i would be gone....i can't believe he's added to his congregation, those people have to be blind, or too lazy to look someplace else!

People are by nature sinful. I think people who are drawn to blatantly sinful preachers follow him because it makes them feel better about their own sinful lives.

Just to point out his hypocricy, and to get opinion son why people would still follow this POS
I am not making himself look bad, he does that himself. Am I saying anything about belief? I am talking about one damn preacher, d00d

It is called free will.

How is TN being evasive? I didn't get that from what he posted....he just wants to know why anyone would believe a preacher like that. Honest question....

It's too bad we do have preachers like that, and anyone that keeps going to a church where these things happen should be finding another church to go to! The man is not a Christian, and if i were going there i would be gone....i can't believe he's added to his congregation, those people have to be blind, or too lazy to look someplace else!

I think that the OP is considered suspect because he has a history on this board of attacking Christianity.

It is called free will.

I more or less acknowledged his main point -- i.e. that we have a wolf in sheep’s clothing here, a corrupt preacher not to be trusted. Fine. Big deal.

I then moved on and asked him other questions ---- such as ---- what was his motive for top posting that story? Below are my exact quotes, and the fact Harley is very reluctant to answer my simple questions and make this whole thread more interesting causes me to speculate why. After all, this is a religion board and we are not here just to laugh at sinners and hypocrites, we are here to learn about life and God, are we not?

Your excitable news is another step in trying to prove to us God is a myth. And by extension, you allegedly have a better way for us to live our lives.

I call your philosophies "darkness." And anyone who might listen to you based on flimsy reasoning is the real fool.

Your history gives you away, but even still, you cannot get yourself to admit to it.

Are you trying to convince us religion is a joke, or are you just interested in making other people look bad for your own entertainment

It is called free will.

I think that the OP is considered suspect because he has a history on this board of attacking Christianity.

Attack or point out hypocrisy and question ligitimacy? I like to discuss it, yes.

Granted, I might have stated I think it is ignorant to believe in religions.. Not just 1

Last edited:
It is called free will.

I more or less acknowledged his main point -- i.e. that we have a wolf in sheep’s clothing here, a corrupt preacher not to be trusted. Fine. Big deal.

I then moved on and asked him other questions ---- such as ---- what was his motive for top posting that story? Below are my exact quotes, and the fact Harley is very reluctant to answer my simple questions and make this whole thread more interesting causes me to speculate why. After all, this is a religion board and we are not here just to laugh at sinners and hypocrites, we are here to learn about life and God, are we not?

Your excitable news is another step in trying to prove to us God is a myth. And by extension, you allegedly have a better way for us to live our lives.

I call your philosophies "darkness." And anyone who might listen to you based on flimsy reasoning is the real fool.

Are you trying to convince us religion is a joke, or are you just interested in making other people look bad for your own entertainment

Looks like you asked a QUESTION, and I answered it. Your questions in your first post were ridiculous.

It is called free will.

I understand what you're saying...and i know TN is not a believer. So i see why you could be wondering what he's up to :) ...
But i haven't had any issues with TN. I am a believer and I think when non-believers ask questions, they're not always looking for a fight, sometimes they actually just don't know so they have to ask. I know that the majority of non-believers here only talk religion just to get people pissed off, they really don't care what we think, they just want to laugh at us for believing in that "fairy" in the sky. They are the ones i hate talking to....because NOTHING you tell them will shut them up, or make them believe.

It is called free will.

I guess i never really noticed...I know he doesn't believe, but he's never been mean or insulting to me. I know of MANY more atheists here that are MUCH worse at attacking us!

I understand what you're saying...and i know TN is not a believer. So i see why you could be wondering what he's up to :) ...
But i haven't had any issues with TN. I am a believer and I think when non-believers ask questions, they're not always looking for a fight, sometimes they actually just don't know so they have to ask. I know that the majority of non-believers here only talk religion just to get people pissed off, they really don't care what we think, they just want to laugh at us for believing in that "fairy" in the sky. They are the ones i hate talking to....because NOTHING you tell them will shut them up, or make them believe.

I didnt know pointing out my issues was attacking.. Me and you went at it one day about your religion and Islam. Would you say I was attacking or discussing?

Attack or point out hypocrisy and question ligitimacy? I like to discuss it, yes.

Granted, I might have stated I think it is ignorant to believe in religions.. Not just 1

I'm not criticizing, I'm just saying that is the reason, I think, that this particular poster finds your motivation questionable.

And you do little snarky drive-by stuff too...just sayin.

I'm not criticizing, I'm just saying that is the reason, I think, that this particular poster finds your motivation questionable.

And you do little snarky drive-by stuff too...just sayin.

I really thought me and him had a good convo about religions and their wars. I guess I was mistaken..
I fI do "drive-bys" I dont mean too, or maybe even get side tracked. Not on purpose. Especially about religion. It is one of my favorite subjects. Especially when discussions are going to happen.

Forum List

Back