this president is putting himself and family in danger just like lincoln

I have been very hesitant to post this but with this eo he's doing Thursday this thread is very relavent.

He's at high risk of being assinated during and after his presidency. His family also. Is there a point where as president you have an obligation to consider your and your family's safety?
No you haven't.

The president and his family have been in danger since before he took office, having nothing to do with any EOs he might issue, and having everything to do with the unwarranted ignorance and hate that manifests among some partisan extremists.

I have been very hesitant to post this but with this eo he's doing Thursday this thread is very relavent.

He's at high risk of being assinated during and after his presidency. His family also. Is there a point where as president you have an obligation to consider your and your family's safety?

The FBI and secret service will be interested in your post that was just forwarded to them , enjoy wearing the orange suit
Lol. They never learn do they?

And what's an "assinated"?

Every President has to accept the danger of that lone nut. Even well loved Presidents like Kennedy an Reagan were not safe. Like Luddly I have been worried about Obama since day one, his race I thought might increase the pressure on a particular kind of nut.

But if you're suggesting he should change his agenda because of fear that is clearly impossible. A Leader whose direction is ruled by fear would be a terrible leader. Let's hope America never becomes that dangerous.
Pain, suffering, poor economy, opposite views, race put this president in a very high risk category just like lincoln after the civil war. I'm sa Ying that this president needs to choose his battles wisely. There's big things he can do and historI will judge him favoring for it and he can accomplish a lot. He needs to consider he's in his final years of his presidency and just lost last election hugely. Not intentionally ignore the American people and cross the thin red line. I'm saying he's asking for it by going way to far and the probability just skyrocketed to unseen proportions since the civil war.

"I'm saying he's asking for it..." Wow, that a sick, cynical verdict on the maturity of the American populace. Is every unpopular President "Asking for it"? Or is Obama in a special category because he is black?
I mentioned a high probability due to 4-5 reasons. They all occurred in civil war with lincoln. Scary simular.

No you haven't.

The president and his family have been in danger since before he took office, having nothing to do with any EOs he might issue, and having everything to do with the unwarranted ignorance and hate that manifests among some partisan extremists.
6 years and no word. Yes of course I have. I never said he's asking for it.never thought of it. I thought the race reason alone was farfetched.

Last edited:

Unmitigated nonsense designed to evoke reaction from a small sliver of society, hoping to hold it up as being much more prevalent than reality.

Why do you waste our time with BS like this? We've got important stuff to discuss.

Unmitigated nonsense designed to evoke reaction from a small sliver of society, hoping to hold it up as being much more prevalent than reality.

Why do you waste our time with BS like this? We've got important stuff to discuss.
You mean your kkk affiliations? Racist idiots.

Got it --- if someone should refer to Obama without properly genuflecting, you drag out the racist rug and throw it over them.

Pretty damn childish, I think ...

Got it --- if someone should refer to Obama without properly genuflecting, you drag out the racist rug and throw it over them.

Pretty damn childish, I think ...
You said important stuff. I'm seeing 5 racist threads. What important stuff? With a uneducated liberal?

I've been afraid the nutters would get him from day one.

This Exec Order makes no difference.

None of them will ever be safe again.
whadda asinine comment. obama has been the best thing for the right wing since sliced bread.
this guy has put more republicans in office than ronald reagan

if i were a dem and were worried about obama it would be that he is going to destroy the democratic party

Well yes he has done that. And he's made his party "a loser" in just six years.. You think they would be asking him to sit down and shut.

I've been afraid the nutters would get him from day one.

This Exec Order makes no difference.

None of them will ever be safe again.
whadda asinine comment. obama has been the best thing for the right wing since sliced bread.
this guy has put more republicans in office than ronald reagan

if i were a dem and were worried about obama it would be that he is going to destroy the democratic party

Well yes he has done that. And he's made his party "a loser" in just six years.. You think they would be asking him to sit down and shut.
Liberals should be so upset that they vote with republicans to save face.

No you haven't.

Yeah Yeah, and no other President has been in such danger.
that poor dear Obama, if he didn't want to Face the "ignorant" out in the country he SHOULDN'T ran for President. Gawd we are so sick of hearing about his, SKIN COLOR

No you haven't.

Yeah Yeah, and no other President has been in such danger.
that poor dear Obama, if he didn't want to Face the "ignorant" out in the country he SHOULDN'T ran for President. Gawd we are so sick of hearing about his, SKIN COLOR
Thank you!

Have you seen the face of Obama right now? he is aging so fast. Good grief being president of the Murica is indeed a stressful job.

I believe his kids are safe and so is his wife, but I will agree as long as he is in the Oval Office he will be at risk. Now the risk will lower after he leaves office and will lower over the years. I know there will be the nutters that will get their hatred for him until he passes on but I believe no one will kill him.

As for his Executive Order putting him in danger I will say that is not true. He was in danger the moment he ran for President just like every candidate, and his Executive Order will not increase the risk.

I just wish people would stop, think, and not do something stupid but alas we have too many nutters in the world!

^concern troll Toro

he's just trolling for attention...again.

At this point, what difference does it make? I really don't care. An assailant is really the last person the obama's have to worry about. He's mentally ill. The greatest danger to obama, comes from obama. Like many other mentally ill persons, he is more likely to kill himself and rampage through his family than be attacked by someone else.

At this point, what difference does it make? I really don't care. An assailant is really the last person the obama's have to worry about. He's mentally ill. The greatest danger to obama, comes from obama. Like many other mentally ill persons, he is more likely to kill himself and rampage through his family than be attacked by someone else.

I do agree that he is displaying the symptoms of mental illness.

Forum List

Back