this president is putting himself and family in danger just like lincoln

I have been very hesitant to post this but with this eo he's doing Thursday this thread is very relavent.

He's at high risk of being assinated during and after his presidency. His family also. Is there a point where as president you have an obligation to consider your and your family's safety?

Sounds like nutjobs are planning Second Amendment Remedies

I have a better idea....Why don't you get Congress to pass their own bill?

I have been very hesitant to post this but with this eo he's doing Thursday this thread is very relavent.

He's at high risk of being assinated during and after his presidency. His family also. Is there a point where as president you have an obligation to consider your and your family's safety?

The FBI and secret service will be interested in your post that was just forwarded to them , enjoy wearing the orange suit
Oh shut up. I'm not advocating it. I'm worried about his family for the unthinkable not being that farfetched anymore.

I think you should express your concerns to the Secret Service

They are very interested in these things

That's the problem with rubes like you. You are easily cycled up into hysteria.

TH3 GAYZ! THE GAYZ! THE GAYZ!

EBOLAZ GONNA GITCHA!

And now you join the chorus spewing over-the-top assassination hyperbole over an EXECUTIVE ORDER. For fuck's sake. It's a deferred deportation order to give Congress time to pass legislation providing legal status to illegals the way 80 percent of Americans want them to It isn't an alien invasion from Mars you gullible bloodthirsty fuckwit.

That's the problem with rubes like you. You are easily cycled up into hysteria.

TH3 GAYZ! THE GAYZ! THE GAYZ!

EBOLAZ GONNA GITCHA!

And now you join the chorus spewing over-the-top assassination hyperbole over an EXECUTIVE ORDER. For fuck's sake. It's a deferred deportation order, not an alien invasion from Mars you gullible bloodthirsty fuckwit.

And you accuse him of hysteria. the GAzy the Gazy. sheesh

Is this the World's Thinnest death threat?

Do you rubes EVER get tired of being cycled up into hysteria by your masters? Do you? Ever?

Christ, every fucking week you are shitting your pants over the panic-du-jour. Take some fucking Immodium, for chrissakes.

All that hack piss you guzzle is giving you the runs. FIGURE IT OUT!!!

Do you rubes EVER get tired of being cycled up into hysteria by your masters? Do you? Ever?

Christ, every fucking week you are shitting your pants over the panic-du-jour. Take some fucking Immodium, for chrissakes.

go piss up a rope. No one is chaining you here

The Republicans are sounding more and more like The Mob every day.

"Hey, this is a nice President you have here. It sure would be a terrible thing if something happened to him..."

Only if you promise to drink it.

still riding the short bus steph

Jackass-Teabagger-Busses-62114.jpg

The FBI and secret service will be interested in your post that was just forwarded to them , enjoy wearing the orange suit
Oh shut up. I'm not advocating it. I'm worried about his family for the unthinkable not being that farfetched anymore.

After forwarding his post to the secret service and FBI they might be in contact with him :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

After forwarding his post to the secret service and FBI the might be in contact with him :eusa_whistle:
I imagine they might

He seems to have knowledge the rest of us dont

Every President has to accept the danger of that lone nut. Even well loved Presidents like Kennedy an Reagan were not safe. Like Luddly I have been worried about Obama since day one, his race I thought might increase the pressure on a particular kind of nut.

But if you're suggesting he should change his agenda because of fear that is clearly impossible. A Leader whose direction is ruled by fear would be a terrible leader. Let's hope America never becomes that dangerous.
His agenda should be to obey his oath he took, he's not doing that, all tyrants should fear for their lives.

All tyrants should fear because of their actions. Now bitch report me.

Every President has to accept the danger of that lone nut. Even well loved Presidents like Kennedy an Reagan were not safe. Like Luddly I have been worried about Obama since day one, his race I thought might increase the pressure on a particular kind of nut.

But if you're suggesting he should change his agenda because of fear that is clearly impossible. A Leader whose direction is ruled by fear would be a terrible leader. Let's hope America never becomes that dangerous.
His agenda should be to obey his oath he took, he's not doing that, all tyrants should fear for their lives.
and Celtus the slack jawed yokel pipes in

and Celtus the slack jawed yokel pipes in
I think I will make you homeless by shutting down all funding for section 8 housing. Do you like that Toby?

If you're truly concerned, work on showing that southern man how he's been brainwashed into believing nonsense.

The mindless barrage of insults levied upon Obama has real effect on ignorant people. The slimy neo cons would be the first to claim they have no responsibility. The die has been cast. There never again will be a president that has safety from ignorant verbal abuse nor it's effects on those easily swayed into acting irresponsibly.

The mindless barrage of insults levied upon Obama has real effect on ignorant people. The slimy neo cons would be the first to claim they have no responsibility. The die has been cast. There never again will be a president that has safety from ignorant verbal abuse nor it's effects on those easily swayed into acting irresponsibly.

You seem to have forgotten the pattern you lefties set with your abuse of President Bush. You just can't seem to get your hive mind around the simple fact that "what goes around comes around". Now try to think that through and, when you get done, suck it up. There's more to come - in (of course) the interest of "equality".

Forum List

Back