this president is putting himself and family in danger just like lincoln

I have been very hesitant to post this but with this eo he's doing Thursday this thread is very relavent.

He's at high risk of being assinated during and after his presidency. His family also. Is there a point where as president you have an obligation to consider your and your family's safety?

Every President has to accept the danger of that lone nut. Even well loved Presidents like Kennedy an Reagan were not safe. Like Luddly I have been worried about Obama since day one, his race I thought might increase the pressure on a particular kind of nut.

But if you're suggesting he should change his agenda because of fear that is clearly impossible. A Leader whose direction is ruled by fear would be a terrible leader. Let's hope America never becomes that dangerous.
Pain, suffering, poor economy, opposite views, race put this president in a very high risk category just like lincoln after the civil war. I'm sa Ying that this president needs to choose his battles wisely. There's big things he can do and historI will judge him favoring for it and he can accomplish a lot. He needs to consider he's in his final years of his presidency and just lost last election hugely. Not intentionally ignore the American people and cross the thin red line. I'm saying he's asking for it by going way to far and the probability just skyrocketed to unseen proportions since the civil war.
'Recently, the popular social networking site Facebook had a poll asking whether President Obama should be assassinated. The responses were: yes, no, maybe, and if he cuts my health care. Over 700 people answered the survey before officials at Facebook removed it from the Web site. It was removed at the urging of the US Secret Service, which investigated the matter, just as it investigates all threats against the President."

You may not know it, but merely threatening to kill or hurt the President is a federal crime.
Cyber Threats Like Obama Facebook Poll Are Crimes - Lawyers.com
What threat?

I have been very hesitant to post this but with this eo he's doing Thursday this thread is very relavent.

He's at high risk of being assinated during and after his presidency. His family also. Is there a point where as president you have an obligation to consider your and your family's safety?

Every President has to accept the danger of that lone nut. Even well loved Presidents like Kennedy an Reagan were not safe. Like Luddly I have been worried about Obama since day one, his race I thought might increase the pressure on a particular kind of nut.

But if you're suggesting he should change his agenda because of fear that is clearly impossible. A Leader whose direction is ruled by fear would be a terrible leader. Let's hope America never becomes that dangerous.
Pain, suffering, poor economy, opposite views, race put this president in a very high risk category just like lincoln after the civil war. I'm sa Ying that this president needs to choose his battles wisely. There's big things he can do and historI will judge him favoring for it and he can accomplish a lot. He needs to consider he's in his final years of his presidency and just lost last election hugely. Not intentionally ignore the American people and cross the thin red line. I'm saying he's asking for it by going way to far and the probability just skyrocketed to unseen proportions since the civil war.
I'm saying he's asking for it by going way to far and the probability just skyrocketed to unseen proportions since the civil war.

asking for it?
By some Texas waco. Like I posted.I don't live there.

'Recently, the popular social networking site Facebook had a poll asking whether President Obama should be assassinated. The responses were: yes, no, maybe, and if he cuts my health care. Over 700 people answered the survey before officials at Facebook removed it from the Web site. It was removed at the urging of the US Secret Service, which investigated the matter, just as it investigates all threats against the President."

You may not know it, but merely threatening to kill or hurt the President is a federal crime.
What threat?

Does anyone care?

NATRUALGAS SAID:
I'm saying he's asking for it by going way to far and the probability just skyrocketed to unseen proportions since the civil war.

What threat?

explain it to the secret service

So what? That's not a threat, you moron.

And I like your idiotic statement "that's for the secret service to decide" lol...

I don't think you understand the role of the secret service.

But please, keep acting like a complete asshat. It's funny.

What threat?

You are hilarious! Keep reaching. Lol

Thread "this president is putting himself and family in danger"

interesting how you know this

Please go back over to the school shooting thread and humiliate yourself there some more.

Then come back here and continue to humiliate yourself.

You do know that threatening the life of a sitting President of the United States is against the law right?

What threat?

yes i'll be smiling and you will be answering question

NATRUALGAS SAID:
Read dude read.

the Secret Service is hardly the only law enforcement agency interested in potential illegal activity bubbling up through social media. The federal government has increasingly been monitoring peoples' social-media accounts, including Facebook and Twitter.

Secret Service urges users to report threatening tweets - CNET

What threat?

Then you know that I wasn't threaten ING any one. Thanks troll

What threat?

prison_jumpsuit.gif

What threat?

That's for the secret service now to decide

Forum List

Back