this president is putting himself and family in danger just like lincoln

The mindless barrage of insults levied upon Obama has real effect on ignorant people. The slimy neo cons would be the first to claim they have no responsibility. The die has been cast. There never again will be a president that has safety from ignorant verbal abuse nor it's effects on those easily swayed into acting irresponsibly.

You seem to have forgotten the pattern you lefties set with your abuse of President Bush. You just can't seem to get your hive mind around the simple fact that "what goes around comes around". Now try to think that through and, when you get done, suck it up. There's more to come - in (of course) the interest of "equality".
ummm, W wasn't impeached.

The mindless barrage of insults levied upon Obama has real effect on ignorant people. The slimy neo cons would be the first to claim they have no responsibility. The die has been cast. There never again will be a president that has safety from ignorant verbal abuse nor it's effects on those easily swayed into acting irresponsibly.

You seem to have forgotten the pattern you lefties set with your abuse of President Bush. You just can't seem to get your hive mind around the simple fact that "what goes around comes around". Now try to think that through and, when you get done, suck it up. There's more to come - in (of course) the interest of "equality".
His impeachment was demanded on an almost monthly basis for years.

Two wrongs make the Right, you see.

What the left should be worried about is the secret service. They are charged with protecting the presidunce and they no longer care. They have given up. Collect the paycheck and forget the rest. That's what's dangerous.

His impeachment was demanded on an almost monthly basis for years.

Two wrongs make the Right, you see.
No. Pelosi studiously didn't allow any vote. There were no two wrongs. That's pure bs, and below your usual level of thinking. You cannot honestly say the dems poisoned the well. There was a right wing .1% funded witchhunt of Slick. You cannot ignore it. W actually was granted with bipartisan cooperation, with Ted helping on educ reform. The antipathy on the left largely stemmed from the war. Obama did come singing hope and change and promising a more civil dialogue. He then proceeded to pass Porkulus and Obamacare on pure line votes. The gop leadership responded with refusing any cooperation. And, personally, I don't blame them. Imo, Obama's legislative moves of his first two years were the worst in recent history, riveled only possibly by Carter who even pssed off his own party.

But the birthers, the pics of him as a witch doctor, a muslim ... all beyond the pale since the mudslinging of the 19th century.

I have been very hesitant to post this but with this eo he's doing Thursday this thread is very relavent.

He's at high risk of being assinated during and after his presidency. His family also. Is there a point where as president you have an obligation to consider your and your family's safety?

The FBI and secret service will be interested in your post that was just forwarded to them , enjoy wearing the orange suit

Hey dumbfuck, the OP was not calling for any violence directed at our piece of shit president, he was merely pointing out that Obama's actions could possibly put him and his family in danger. Try some reading comprehension next time.

I have been very hesitant to post this but with this eo he's doing Thursday this thread is very relavent.

He's at high risk of being assinated during and after his presidency. His family also. Is there a point where as president you have an obligation to consider your and your family's safety?

The FBI and secret service will be interested in your post that was just forwarded to them , enjoy wearing the orange suit

Hey dumbfuck, the OP was not calling for any violence directed at our piece of shit president, he was merely pointing out that Obama's actions could possibly put him and his family in danger. Try some reading comprehension next time.

Just like those mob guys aren't actually "threatening" anything when they come into your business and comment on how flammable everything looks.

Right?

It's in the secret service and FBI's hands now :eusa_whistle:

Expect a call from the Secret Service.

Dope.

just keep posting

Dope.
Do you have Obama number? I didn't do shit. I don't want anything to happen to his beautiful family. It would be terrible

Dope.
Do you have Obama number? I didn't do shit. I don't want anything to happen to his beautiful family. It would be terrible
"Think carefully before posting something on a Web site or blog and before sending that e-mail when you're angry or upset. Understand that you may be breaking federal or state laws, and the consequences may be severe.

The Secret Service's investigation of the Facebook poll ended happily for some, and unhappily for others. The Secret Service tracked down the person who created the poll"

Dope.
"Think carefully before posting something on a Web site or blog and before sending that e-mail when you're angry or upset. Understand that you may be breaking federal or state laws, and the consequences may be severe.

The Secret Service's investigation of the Facebook poll ended happily for some, and unhappily for others. The Secret Service tracked down the person who created the poll"

Good grief, give it up, you whacko.

Will the Republicans' lives be in danger when they pass an amnesty bill?

Every President has to accept the danger of that lone nut. Even well loved Presidents like Kennedy an Reagan were not safe. Like Luddly I have been worried about Obama since day one, his race I thought might increase the pressure on a particular kind of nut.

But if you're suggesting he should change his agenda because of fear that is clearly impossible. A Leader whose direction is ruled by fear would be a terrible leader. Let's hope America never becomes that dangerous.
Pain, suffering, poor economy, opposite views, race put this president in a very high risk category just like lincoln after the civil war. I'm sa Ying that this president needs to choose his battles wisely. There's big things he can do and historI will judge him favoring for it and he can accomplish a lot. He needs to consider he's in his final years of his presidency and just lost last election hugely. Not intentionally ignore the American people and cross the thin red line. I'm saying he's asking for it by going way to far and the probability just skyrocketed to unseen proportions since the civil war.
'Recently, the popular social networking site Facebook had a poll asking whether President Obama should be assassinated. The responses were: yes, no, maybe, and if he cuts my health care. Over 700 people answered the survey before officials at Facebook removed it from the Web site. It was removed at the urging of the US Secret Service, which investigated the matter, just as it investigates all threats against the President."

You may not know it, but merely threatening to kill or hurt the President is a federal crime.
Cyber Threats Like Obama Facebook Poll Are Crimes - Lawyers.com

Every President has to accept the danger of that lone nut. Even well loved Presidents like Kennedy an Reagan were not safe. Like Luddly I have been worried about Obama since day one, his race I thought might increase the pressure on a particular kind of nut.

But if you're suggesting he should change his agenda because of fear that is clearly impossible. A Leader whose direction is ruled by fear would be a terrible leader. Let's hope America never becomes that dangerous.
Pain, suffering, poor economy, opposite views, race put this president in a very high risk category just like lincoln after the civil war. I'm sa Ying that this president needs to choose his battles wisely. There's big things he can do and historI will judge him favoring for it and he can accomplish a lot. He needs to consider he's in his final years of his presidency and just lost last election hugely. Not intentionally ignore the American people and cross the thin red line. I'm saying he's asking for it by going way to far and the probability just skyrocketed to unseen proportions since the civil war.
I'm saying he's asking for it by going way to far and the probability just skyrocketed to unseen proportions since the civil war.

asking for it?

Forum List

Back