🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This President's Photo is Unsettling

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Donald-Trump-1.jpg

Is it a lack of makeup? Or is the stress and strain, along with constant attacks by the media and Deep State agents beginning to wear?

Thank the Lord he's a fighter.

It takes a lot of energy to lie as much as he does...it take a toll on a person.

Plus he has not been able to “sow his oats” since the election.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Donald-Trump-1.jpg

Is it a lack of makeup? Or is the stress and strain, along with constant attacks by the media and Deep State agents beginning to wear?

The Presidency is not an easy job. Just wait and see what he looks like once he understands all the responsibilities that office demands.

If he looks stressed it is because he hasn't understood that he can't run the Oval Office the way he ran Trump Steaks.

Donald-Trump-1.jpg

Nah, he just finished up a twitter war with some 12 year old. "With these two fingers, I udderly destroyed Little Mikey"

Donald-Trump-1.jpg

The Presidency is not an easy job. Just wait and see what he looks like once he understands all the responsibilities that office demands.

If he looks stressed it is because he hasn't understood that he can't run the Oval Office the way he ran Trump Steaks.

he will never understand his responsibilities

he's always looked like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down

nice hair, though
At least we have a pretty first lady. Of course, you probably fap to their pet parakeet

she's every bit as attractive as anne coulter, if just a tad more masculine looking.
I think melania is a bombshell. With her clothes on.
Her fake tits are gross.

he's always looked like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down

nice hair, though
At least we have a pretty first lady. Of course, you probably fap to their pet parakeet

she's every bit as attractive as anne coulter, if just a tad more masculine looking.
Her fake tits are gross.

you also think it's exciting when you see a dead raccoon on the side of the road

Donald-Trump-1.jpg

It's stressful watching television 12 hours a day while being angry that nobody is doing your job for you. And despite his claims, the man has no stamina.

Trust me. Not one ounce of stamina.

nice hair, though

Her fake tits are gross.

you also think it's exciting when you see a dead raccoon on the side of the road
free dinner, nigga

nice hair, though

Her fake tits are gross.

free dinner, nigga

redneck sushi

Her fake tits are gross.

free dinner, nigga

redneck sushi
redneck-sushi.w654.jpg

So what is this post about? Regurgitation of The President is Crazy, is Physically Ill, Unfit for Office, or whatever the libtard flavor of the day is?

This doesn't even belong in The Politics Forum.

Here is an unsettling photo of canned chicken.

Discuss?
nintchdbpict000277145076.jpg

Forum List

Back