This pretty much sums it up

And when fraud is proven, it goes to the SCOTUS, media will say Trump won't leave and call for a military coup d 'etat ,and riots will ensue Jan 21st.
acb.jpg

And when fraud is proven, it goes to the SCOTUS, media will say Trump won't leave and call for a military coup d 'etat ,and riots will ensue Jan 21st.
and that is when plywood will be put back up.
But for now...Biden won. Time for unity. No more division because the great divider is gone. You know, the guy who had his inauguration boycotted by members of congress? Yeah....that divider.

But it is still going on..
But plywood removed, no riots in the streets, no arrests, no looting, no officers injured
Try reading the news.
Said by a guy who has a cartoon character mooning officers of the law.
That can read reports of riots and protests.
Oh. I didn't realize. You are one of those that doesn't actually know what is happening. You just here what people want you to hear. Point to one riot. You cant. You wont. And You will decide not to.
I get it.

Joke thread. The EC doesn't meet for another couple of weeks, and the counting is still going on. Sucks to be a dumbass commie who spouts crap they're told to and don't know anything.

Biden is declared the winner. Plywood is removed from store fronts.
No cars burned, no riots in the streets, no police officers injured, no arrests, no looting.
Speaks volumes.
Next to die down is mention of the virus. That will take longer because Quid Pro Joe wants to flex his muscle a bit and institute a nation wide mask mandate, but within a week or so of him doing that, all of a sudden the pandemic will fade from the front pages, just like homelessness always became a big issue before elections then disappeared again right after.

and that is when plywood will be put back up.
But for now...Biden won. Time for unity. No more division because the great divider is gone. You know, the guy who had his inauguration boycotted by members of congress? Yeah....that divider.
It’s nice to see you lefties admitting you’re the ones responsible for the riots and looting.

But it is still going on..
But plywood removed, no riots in the streets, no arrests, no looting, no officers injured
Try reading the news.
Said by a guy who has a cartoon character mooning officers of the law.
That can read reports of riots and protests.
Oh. I didn't realize. You are one of those that doesn't actually know what is happening. You just here what people want you to hear. Point to one riot. You cant. You wont. And You will decide not to.
I get it.
If nothing is happening why are the Trumpets complaining about them so much?

Biden is declared the winner. Plywood is removed from store fronts.
No cars burned, no riots in the streets, no police officers injured, no arrests, no looting.
Speaks volumes.
When will the killing of unarmed black people by police end?

When dumbass black criminals quit doing stupid shit and hoping to score big lawsuits over their idiotic tantrums.

Forum List

Back