This pretty much sums it up

Biden is declared the winner. Plywood is removed from store fronts.
No cars burned, no riots in the streets, no police officers injured, no arrests, no looting.
Speaks volumes.
When will the killing of unarmed black people by police end?
Same time the killing of unarmed white people ends....problem is...you left out the most important part......unarmed people breaking the law and rushing toward officers who need to make spilt second decisions.
I bet you are one of those people that will wake up in the middle of the night with some guy in your bedroom looking at your wife jewelry and you will cower in a corner and beg him to take what he wants and do with your wife what he wants as long as he doesnt hurt you.
Good for you. Cowards have a longer life expectancy than anyone else.
Go for it

But it is still going on..
But plywood removed, no riots in the streets, no arrests, no looting, no officers injured
Try reading the news.
Said by a guy who has a cartoon character mooning officers of the law.
That can read reports of riots and protests.
Oh. I didn't realize. You are one of those that doesn't actually know what is happening. You just here what people want you to hear. Point to one riot. You cant. You wont. And You will decide not to.
I get it.
If nothing is happening why are the Trumpets complaining about them so much?
Outstanding response!

And when fraud is proven, it goes to the SCOTUS, media will say Trump won't leave and call for a military coup d 'etat ,and riots will ensue Jan 21st.
and that is when plywood will be put back up.
But for now...Biden won. Time for unity. No more division because the great divider is gone. You know, the guy who had his inauguration boycotted by members of congress? Yeah....that divider.
It’s nice to see you lefties admitting you’re the ones responsible for the riots and looting.
I give equal blame to the big media instigators.

And when fraud is proven, it goes to the SCOTUS, media will say Trump won't leave and call for a military coup d 'etat ,and riots will ensue Jan 21st.
and that is when plywood will be put back up.
But for now...Biden won. Time for unity. No more division because the great divider is gone. You know, the guy who had his inauguration boycotted by members of congress? Yeah....that divider.
It’s nice to see you lefties admitting you’re the ones responsible for the riots and looting.

The MSM merely censors the news, which is why we have to find English editions of foreign newspapers to learn who the DNC's hired BLM gangsters stabbed on any given day, like their attempted assassination of Beverlyn Beatty.

I bet you are one of those people that will wake up in the middle of the night with some guy in your bedroom looking at your wife jewelry and you will cower in a corner and beg him to take what he wants and do with your wife what he wants as long as he doesnt hurt you.
I am the single guy who sleeps with a loaded .44 next to his bed waiting for some moron to attempt to break in.

I am the single guy who sleeps with a loaded .44 next to his bed waiting for some moron to attempt to break in.
But what if he is black and unarmed?
You willing to wait to find out?

Biden has not won anything now or ever

Sure you are.

My brother's a retired Marine who's a small plane mechanic in Hawaii who has to leave his wife at home alone 4 days a week, so a few years ago he had to teach her how to shoot. They have surveillance cams and all that on the Big Island....not just for human intruders - the wild hogs coming down from the mountain smelling their garden can be a little ornery.

If anyone breaks in to my house, one of the first things they will be greeted with is a gun.
If he means no harm he has no problem with me.
If he means to do me harm, he will leave in a body bag.
And exactly where do you make the decision to put him in a body bag? When he brandishes a gun? A knife? When he lunges at you? What if he lunges at you and you shoot him and when the dust settles, it is proven he had no weapon? Are you OK with being brought up on charges of manslaughter....or even murder?
After all, yes he was committing a crime....and yes, he was in your space....but yes, he was unarmed...

So now what?

I mean, according to his family, he was a great father, a great person and all he wanted to do was to help his children eat.....yet you killed an unarmed black man..

So now what?

My brother's a retired Marine who's a small plane mechanic in Hawaii who has to leave his wife at home alone 4 days a week, so yeas ago he had to teach her how to shoot. They have surveillance cams and all that on the Big Island....not just for human intruders - the wild hogs come down from the mountain can be a little ornery.
We have coy dogs.

Biden is declared the winner. Plywood is removed from store fronts.
No cars burned, no riots in the streets, no police officers injured, no arrests, no looting.
Speaks volumes.
Link?
Link?

How can I provide you with a link of something that didn't happen?

Really? Link?

Is having a link needed to prove something DIDNT happen now needed?

How is that possible?

If anyone breaks in to my house, one of the first things they will be greeted with is a gun.
And exactly where do you make the decision to put him in a body bag? When he brandishes a gun? A knife? When he lunges at you? What if he lunges at you and you shoot him and when the dust settles, it is proven he had no weapon? Are you OK with being brought up on charges of manslaughter....or even murder?
After all, yes he was committing a crime....and yes, he was in your space....but yes, he was unarmed...

So now what?

I mean, according to his family, he was a great father, a great person and all he wanted to do was to help his children eat.....yet you killed an unarmed black man..

So now what?
By not shooting to kill like the cops do.

So now what?

So now what?
How many times have you been shot by cops, are you Rambo?

So now what?

So now what?
OH. I see. In the heat of the moment, with you concerned about your life, you will aim a .44 at a two inch wide knee cap.
That should do it.
Now, when you miss, as most wood at a 2 inch target in the heat of the moment....what next?
Aim for the other 2 inch wide knee cap? Bear in mind....he is now closer to you and about to commit harm to you to save his own life seeing as you just discharged a firearm at him.
So now what is your plan?

So now what?

So now what?

If you break into someone's castle to steal their shit then you declared open season on yourself. Doesn't matter what color you are. We have the natural right to defend our life, liberty and property with deadly force

Forum List

Back