This pretty much sums it up

But what if he is black and unarmed?
You willing to wait to find out?
If anyone breaks in to my house, one of the first things they will be greeted with is a gun.
If he means no harm he has no problem with me.
If he means to do me harm, he will leave in a body bag.
And exactly where do you make the decision to put him in a body bag? When he brandishes a gun? A knife? When he lunges at you? What if he lunges at you and you shoot him and when the dust settles, it is proven he had no weapon? Are you OK with being brought up on charges of manslaughter....or even murder?
After all, yes he was committing a crime....and yes, he was in your space....but yes, he was unarmed...

So now what?

I mean, according to his family, he was a great father, a great person and all he wanted to do was to help his children eat.....yet you killed an unarmed black man..

So now what?
By not shooting to kill like the cops do.
OH. I see. In the heat of the moment, with you concerned about your life, you will aim a .44 at a two inch wide knee cap.
That should do it.
Now, when you miss, as most wood at a 2 inch target in the heat of the moment....what next?
Aim for the other 2 inch wide knee cap? Bear in mind....he is now closer to you and about to commit harm to you to save his own life seeing as you just discharged a firearm at him.
So now what is your plan?

His plan is to make up some more bullshit.

I find this conversation interesting.
Let me get this straight.
This messageboard has about 1000 regular posters.
There are thousands of police calls nationally each day.
Over the past couple of years, there were about 5 of those calls that made national news due to the death of a potential unarmed criminal.
Yet, one of the posters here is one of the victims of police brutality.
And the same guy brags about having a loaded .44 by his bed and will shoot a criminal in the dark in the knee cap to avoid killing an alleged criminal.
You know....you cant make this shit up.
You left out one important fact.
The police have been executing unarmed black people for decades.
Its not a new thing at all.
We have been conditioned not to trust police, we people of color.

And given the murder rates in black neighborhoods, it's clear they haven't been killing nearly enough of your hoodlum buddies.

Over the past couple of years, there were about 5 of those calls that made national news due to the death of a potential unarmed criminal.
And the same guy brags about having a loaded .44 by his bed and will shoot a criminal in the dark in the knee cap to avoid killing an alleged criminal.
Actually, you people of color have been conditioned to blame the police for your own bad decisions.
You will not intimidate me with your rhetoric and hyperbole.
Wake up and live your life as you please. Make a bad decision, suffer the possible consequences.

Yet again, the police murdering blacks you don't trust are the only ones you want to be armed. That's what happens when you do propaganda, you always contradict yourself

Forum List

Back