This "rigged election" stuff is a real shame.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

Fuck you're dumb, and so dishonest. Let's review.

Trump elected, PROGS cry and spend the next four years LYING about Trump, denying his accomplishments and sucking off Democrat scum.

Biden is appointed and what do guys like Mac do? Ah shucks, can't we just work together?

Yes, let's review:

Trump was elected with help from the Russians, and spent the next four years doing destroying the nation, leaving it literally in flames of riot, insurrection, with more than 500,000 Americans dead, nearly 10 million more sick with covid, the economy collapsed, massive unemployment, and 8 million people having fallen into poverty. The USA's standing with other nations have been destroyed, and many countries refuse to enter into negotiations on ANY deals with you because Trump will just rip them up if he's re-elected.

Did you honestly expect ANYONE in the world to cheer for his corruption, his dishonesty or his gross incompetence? He was impeached for good and valid reasons. Republicans refused to convict Trump, despite admitting his guilt in both trials, saying the American people should be allowed to vote and decide.

Well the American people voted like they've voted before to get rid of this asshat, and Trump mounted an insurrection to overthrow the election.

Fuck you and your revisionist lies about the worst American President in history.

This country is facing some serious issues and is about to make some big decisions. I wonder if we can all agree on that.

Seems to me that we could really us an intelligent, sober, reasonable, thoughtful discussion on issues such as taxation, spending, immigration, policing, race, guns, health care and much more. We need ideas and input. We need ideas and innovation.

Instead, the Republican base and party are choosing to spend more energy on this weird, quixotic crusade to prove that the election was rigged, as they have been told/sold by a guy who has honesty issues, to say the least. Despite the disagreements they have received from courts, Trump-appointed judges, the Trump Justice Department, and any number of groups and agencies.

Meanwhile, and here's my concern, Biden has clearly moved further to the Left than even progressives hoped for, and he's clearly going big. This is real. But bring this stuff up to Trumpsters, and the best you'll get is silly, shallow, paranoid hyperbole about commies, China, the Deep State, the Swamp, the Marxists and more commies.

The Trumped-up GOP is so full of paranoia, misinformation and platitudes that it could be opening the door to the Biden version of the New Deal. Not necessarily because the Dems' agenda is so wonderful, but because the Trumpsters are looking like ignorant fools.

Trump elected, PROGS cry and spend the next four years LYING about Trump, denying his accomplishments and sucking off Democrat scum.

Biden is appointed and what do guys like Mac do? Ah shucks, can't we just work together?

Yes, let's review:

Trump was elected with help from the Russians, and spent the next four years doing destroying the nation, leaving it literally in flames of riot, insurrection, with more than 500,000 Americans dead, nearly 10 million more sick with covid, the economy collapsed, massive unemployment, and 8 million people having fallen into poverty. The USA's standing with other nations have been destroyed, and many countries refuse to enter into negotiations on ANY deals with you because Trump will just rip them up if he's re-elected.

Did you honestly expect ANYONE in the world to cheer for his corruption, his dishonesty or his gross incompetence? He was impeached for good and valid reasons. Republicans refused to convict Trump, despite admitting his guilt in both trials, saying the American people should be allowed to vote and decide.

Well the American people voted like they've voted before to get rid of this asshat, and Trump mounted an insurrection to overthrow the election.

Fuck you and your revisionist lies about the worst American President in history.

Where are the arrests?

The 2020 elections was every bit as legitimate as elections North Korea. No one is arrested their, either.

It's what you Nazis have always dreamed of. :thup:

So Marjorie Taylor Green's election was a complete sham too then right?
I am sure Greene would gladly relinquish her seat if the election in GA. is flipped.

Wny would she?

Trump still loses if Georgia is flipped
If there is a forensic audit in GA. the fact Trump was cheated will become very clear. Arizona will prove that shortly.

By forensic you mean an audit from someone who has never done it before and is led by a Conspiracy Theorist?
There will be proof. The illegal ballots themselves are proof. Physical concrete proof. It will be indisputable. That is too bad for you, but great for this country.

No there will not be proof

If your audit continues to show Trump losing, you will not believe it anyway
How are the ballots themselves not proof? If they are counterfeit, filled out by a machine, or sent to adjudication because of a misalignment they are illegal. Again the ballot will be the physical proof. You just can't change that with your lying bullshit.
Now you are going all Goofy on me...
You demonstrate you have no concept of how vote tabulation works.

A mail in vote comes in with a bar code. That code is scanned and the ballot is linked to a specific voter and his signature.

Counterfeit votes are not linked to a registered voter
Votes filled out by machine are not linked to a registered voter
The number of ballots are linked to the number of bar codes scanned.
And? They can still find illegal ballots. Keep sweating.

I'm not sweating until they find enough "illegal" votes to actually change the results of the election. Or even ten percent of that amount. Or if they find ANY evidence that there was as deliberate coordinated effort to "steal" the election. That shit is purely made up by a delusional egomaniac who simply can't accept that fact that he lost.
Arizona Citizens Investigation Discovers Thousands of Phantom Voters in State – Up to 30% of Addresses in Investigation Were Fraudulent

Liz Harris then rounded up several hundred patriot volunteers who knocked on these doors looking to find what Piton calls “phantom sleeper” and suspicious Undefined or “U” voters.
They are not eligible to vote for a variety of reasons.
He estimated there are 160,000 to 400,000 of these illegal voters in Arizona.
The team were able to visit 1,000 of the addresses in person and were often harassed or threatened by the residents.
They found 539 voters DID NOT LIVE at these addresses. Additional results are below.

The Gateway Pundit is an "Questionable Source" and nothing they publish in regard to the 2020 election has been proven to be anything but completely false.
Bullshit.

Yes, let's review: Yes

Trump was elected with help from the Russians Hilarious, nobody saw these Facebooks & foreigners interfere all the time including for Clintons. Xiden was elected with help of MSM, miseducation & COVID scare, which you figure has more an impact lady? Don't answer, because you'll lie.

, and spent the next four years doing destroying the nation In what manner snowflake?

leaving it literally in flames of riot That was all the left's doing.

insurrection :abgg2q.jpg:

with more than 500,000 Americans dead, nearly 10 million more sick with covid Ah, so every death on Biden's watch is Biden's fault. Fuck you're dumb.

the economy collapsed Ah no shit lady, every heard of COVID? The GDP increased 40% Trump's last two quarters........IDIOT. What economies didn't collapse under COVID? You have the mentality of a Kindergartener.

massive unemployment Ah no shit lady, you feel repeating yourself helps?

and 8 million people having fallen into poverty. The official poverty rate in 2019 was 10.5 percent, down 1.3 percentage points from 11.8 percent in 2018.

The USA's standing with other nations have been destroyed In what manner, you mean the Paris Accord that you don't understand?

and many countries refuse to enter into negotiations on ANY deals with you because Trump will just rip them up if he's re-elected. That BS make you feel better? You ran out of material at the top.

Did you honestly expect ANYONE in the world to cheer for his corruption What corruption?

his dishonesty By all measures he was the most honest POTUS in any memory. You supported exactly what you accuse Trump of.

or his gross incompetence? What incompetence? do tell.

He was impeached for good and valid reasons. ILMAO. Then Biden must have to be impeached, you're talking Ukraine right?

Republicans refused to convict Trump, despite admitting his guilt in both trials, saying the American people should be allowed to vote and decide. Ha ha ha.....BS Even your fact checks say the second impeachment was a fraud.

Well the American people voted like they've voted before to get rid of this asshat, and Trump mounted an insurrection to overthrow the election. :abgg2q.jpg:

Fuck you and your revisionist lies about the best American President in history. Lady is upset I called her kind out for who they are. "Ah! but COVID"..........Suck it.

The first discussion is what the federal constitutional powers are and which of those issues actually fall within those powers. The federal government is not all powerful and can not inject themselves into what ever topic their hearts desire. That is the FIRST agreement that is needed.

Calm down, snowflake. I'm not expecting anything from people like you.

the globalist pawn speaketh -
duped and doped with the blackness of darkness of demonic consciousness from the dense deadness of the bottomless pit
That's Entertainment!

the globalist pawn speaketh -
duped and doped with the blackness of darkness of demonic consciousness from the dense deadness of the bottomless pit
That's Entertainment!
:spinner:

We now know that Joe Biden

And by that, you mean your masters made up some stupid shit, and told you to vomit it back here. You obeyed because that's what fascist pissants do.

So, on a scale of 10 to 10, how much does it bother you that everyone correctly classifies you as a fascist weenie? And how much does it bother you that everyone laughs at your dumb propaganda?

It must suck hard to be a Trump cultist. They've all devoted years of their lives to their pedofascist party, hoping to achieve authoritarian utopia, but that's all slipping away from them now. Their cult is despised by everyone, and their pedopals and brownshirt heroes are all going to jail. No wonder they're always so grumpy.

Trump cultists, mabye try a new whine now. Do what the fascist election-stealers in congress are doing -- whimper about how President Biden isn't bipartisan enough because he's doing what he was elected to do instead of what Republicans want to do. That's right, backing a fascist coup against democracy was no biggee, so President Biden shouldn't hold that against Republicans.

The first discussion is what the federal constitutional powers are and which of those issues actually fall within those powers.
Great idea, professor! We should TOTALLY form a body of people whose job it is to decide this. It will be like a court. We could even get a bunch of judges! And it should be above all the other courts, in the spirit of your brilliant, original idea!

I know! We could call it the "Supreme" Court! Damnit, how has nobody else thought of this already?!?!?!

I just love the sweet bitterness of wingnut tears.

The election was rigged. Too much video proof, too much eye witness proof, too much illegal goings on, and too much "in your face" reality of what the Dems did. Any denial of any or all of these facts are from the money-grubbing extreme leftists trying to destroy this country from within. The Dems plotted this, because they KNOW that paper ballots were dropped from being used a long time ago, because they are NOT credible and viable!

Still blaming all of America's problems that the Dems and Libs started, on Trump? Wow! Your TJS has gotten out of control and you need to remove your heads from your rears! Your anti-American sentiment is nauseating to say the least, and people are just sick and tired of hearing your whining, snivelling, and crying about it. If it's just SO HARD for you to live here, then MOVE to Mexico or Syria where you belong!

dont-like-america-dcc11j.jpg

Attachments

• Your Tears are so Yummy.jpg
    Your Tears are so Yummy.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 15
Where are the arrests?

The 2020 elections was every bit as legitimate as elections North Korea. No one is arrested their, either.

have your candidate challenge the results. that's their right. you know that correct?

I feel sorry for you demofks. you left your brains somewhere you don't know. I feel your pain.

The election was not rigged...challenging just to challenge is something republican losers do when they want to make their demented single-digit-IQ followers believe they are serious. It worked on you.
Al Gore 2000. Al Franken around the same time, fk off now.

In both cases, when there was a recount, they accepted results.

What's your problem...why can't you accept that

YOUR
BLOB
LOST

Oh yeah, Gore was a candidate, Franken was a candidate....Trump is a cult leader. You can't disappoint your master.

Where are the arrests?

I am sure Greene would gladly relinquish her seat if the election in GA. is flipped.

Wny would she?

If there is a forensic audit in GA. the fact Trump was cheated will become very clear. Arizona will prove that shortly.

By forensic you mean an audit from someone who has never done it before and is led by a Conspiracy Theorist?
There will be proof. The illegal ballots themselves are proof. Physical concrete proof. It will be indisputable. That is too bad for you, but great for this country.

How are the ballots themselves not proof? If they are counterfeit, filled out by a machine, or sent to adjudication because of a misalignment they are illegal. Again the ballot will be the physical proof. You just can't change that with your lying bullshit.

A mail in vote comes in with a bar code. That code is scanned and the ballot is linked to a specific voter and his signature.

I'm not sweating until they find enough "illegal" votes to actually change the results of the election. Or even ten percent of that amount. Or if they find ANY evidence that there was as deliberate coordinated effort to "steal" the election. That shit is purely made up by a delusional egomaniac who simply can't accept that fact that he lost.
Arizona Citizens Investigation Discovers Thousands of Phantom Voters in State – Up to 30% of Addresses in Investigation Were Fraudulent

Liz Harris then rounded up several hundred patriot volunteers who knocked on these doors looking to find what Piton calls “phantom sleeper” and suspicious Undefined or “U” voters.
The team were able to visit 1,000 of the addresses in person and were often harassed or threatened by the residents.
They found 539 voters DID NOT LIVE at these addresses. Additional results are below.

The Gateway Pundit is an "Questionable Source" and nothing they publish in regard to the 2020 election has been proven to be anything but completely false.

Six months since all of these hundreds of thousands of alleged felonies.

Not one arrest in the swing states....except for some republicans who were arrested.

Yes, let's review: Yes

Trump was elected with help from the Russians Hilarious, nobody saw these Facebooks & foreigners interfere all the time including for Clintons. Xiden was elected with help of MSM, miseducation & COVID scare, which you figure has more an impact lady? Don't answer, because you'll lie.

Correct, both the GOP senate as well as the Mueller Commission established that the Trump campaign shared information with Russian intel.

There were multiple meetings between Trump campaign officials and surrogates with Russians during the 2016 election.

Do you deny this?

, and spent the next four years doing destroying the nation In what manner snowflake?

leaving it literally in flames of riot That was all the left's doing.

insurrection :abgg2q.jpg:
The nation wasn't destroyed. After the blob lost the election, his supporters tried to stop Biden from taking office. That is what happened.

with more than 500,000 Americans dead, nearly 10 million more sick with covid Ah, so every death on Biden's watch is Biden's fault. Fuck you're dumb.

the economy collapsed Ah no shit lady, every heard of COVID? The GDP increased 40% Trump's last two quarters........IDIOT. What economies didn't collapse under COVID? You have the mentality of a Kindergartener.

massive unemployment Ah no shit lady, you feel repeating yourself helps?
When the blob ignored the virus, massive unemployment did occur.

and 8 million people having fallen into poverty. The official poverty rate in 2019 was 10.5 percent, down 1.3 percentage points from 11.8 percent in 2018.
1.3%? Essentially unchanged.

The USA's standing with other nations have been destroyed In what manner, you mean the Paris Accord that you don't understand?

and many countries refuse to enter into negotiations on ANY deals with you because Trump will just rip them up if he's re-elected. That BS make you feel better? You ran out of material at the top.
This is true. The blob turned his back on those who helped us in Iraq, veterans who fought in Iraq were deported...let that sink in. It will take decades with your concrete cranium.

voted for someone who chose to hire Chinese workers instead of Americans...true or false?

yes

and he was the only one in washington who wanted to put a stop to it
Not sure what's sadder...the fact that you believe that or that you believe he gave a shit about you in the first place.

I do love that you admit that you're the zenith of hypocrisy.

"Donald Trump...working (barely) to correct the damage that he is ultimately responsible for." When you call for a cab, do you specifically ask for someone with multiple DWI convictions too based on his saying "I learned my lesson."
Your reply is Alice in Wonderland gibberish

trump was elected because he cared about America and opposed the business as usual policies on trade and immigration that are so harmful to 90% of Americans

Trump was elected because he entertained people, he also ran on a message of (false) hope, as did Obama.

People want some kind of hope for their miserable lives.

They also want entertainment on demand.
You are describing yourself, not trump voters

they saw the direction that swamp rats in both parties were taking America and voted for a change of course

Not at all. But there doesn't seem to be any point discussing it with you.

So the "swamp"....how many GOP incumbents were re-elected--about 9 in 10, right?

So much for "they saw the direction" and voted for a change....
You keep missing the point

trump the America First nationalist was a threat to everyone in washington who was addicted to the spoils of globalism

and that included dems and repubs

You keep dodging your hypocrisy.

First you vote for the guy who personally decided to hire Chinese instead of Americans because he SAYS he wants to bring jobs back to America.

Next, you talk about voting for him because you wanted to "Drain the swamp"....yet the same voters who voted for Trump returned 8 out of 10 swamp creatures

You're both a fucking idiot and a fucking hyopocrite.

Where are the arrests?

Wny would she?

Six months since all of these hundreds of thousands of alleged felonies.

Not one arrest in the swing states....except for some republicans who were arrested.

Most honest election EVER

Largest vote with fewest demonstrated errors

Can ANYONE show me how the election was supposed to be rigged?

Where was the rigging to take place

While you were voting?
At the local polling place?
At the county level?
At the state level?

Where was the election stolen?

Forum List

Back