This Sheriff should face a public firing squad.

High speed chases endanger innocent drivers. Criminals cannot be allowed to simply drive away.
35 to 50 mph on a deserted road is not a high speed chase. And he was guilty of one thing. A misdemeanor for driving on suspended.
Let's pray that your family isn't driving down a deserted road during a police chase.
Let's pray that your son or daughter doesn't sneak out and take the car for a joyride at 13 or 14 and get shot by morons like these when they freak out after seeing the police lights.

FUCKING MORON

High speed chases endanger innocent drivers. Criminals cannot be allowed to simply drive away.
35 to 50 mph on a deserted road is not a high speed chase. And he was guilty of one thing. A misdemeanor for driving on suspended.
Let's pray that your family isn't driving down a deserted road during a police chase.
Let's pray that your son or daughter doesn't sneak out and take the car for a joyride at 13 or 14 and get shot by morons like these when they freak out after seeing the police lights.

FUCKING MORON
My children are all grown and were never in trouble with the police.

Does anyone in your family ever drive? Let's pray there isn't a police chase.

None of us were there and we didn’t see what lead up to this.
From what I saw it looked like the chase was a at a faster speed
than what was stated.

One thing is for sure, if the guy didn’t run none of this would have happened.

And his entire force should be replaced.
Trump needs to send in the doj for civil rights violations.

Looks very bad, sounds disturbing. Deadly force does not seem appropriate.

The Young Turks is pretty left-leaning, I'll wait for a more objective look.

that depends on the road and weather conditions.

And no h e was not only guilty of driving on a suspended license, he was also resisting arrest, fleeing law enforcement and reckless driving which can be a felony in most states.

what was going through that stupid asses mind to not pull over when the cops were trying to get him to pull over?

Fuck that sorry ass; he got what he had coming to him.

This woman already made excuses for this guy. In the first minute of video:

1. She's established he's running from the cops. Slow or not, if you're running, you're running.
2. Shes established hes driving with a suspended license.
3. He has a 40 year old truck so it "can't go fast." Apparently, its ok to run from the cops if your vehicle is old.

This is stupid. Had the guy just pulled over he would have lived.

The stupid bitch keeps saying "he shouldn't have gotten killed over a suspended license." He wasn't killed over a suspended license you stupid blonde bitch. He was killed because he was running from the cops and they had to use a PIT maneuver to get him to stop. Sliding into a ditch because you're running from the cops and they hit your truck doesn't mean you are no longer a threat.

While I hate cops, this is not that bad. The sheriff can say what he wants. He has a first amendment right to say that, even if cop haters say he doesn't.

What a bunch of dumbshits!!
If they could hit the guy in the head they surely could have shot out the tires.
Cops dont shoot out tires. This isn't the movies. They use tire spikes to flatten tires, not bullets.

The guy was barely moving.
And while spike strips would have been ideal they obviously didnt have them.
It's the total disregard for the guys life that they displayed over the radio is whats disturbing.
But again they could have easily shot out the tires at the rate of speed the guy was traveling,that they went for a kill rather than dinging up a car is also disturbing.

I'm all for shooting criminals but in this case it's obvious the cops went too far.
Cops dont shoot out tires. Its dangerous. Bullets richochete and they usually miss the target. From what I've read, police bullets hit their target about 20% of the time.

This is clearly premeditated murder.

Both the sheriff and the pig who shot the guy deserve the death penalty.

If they could hit the guy in the head they surely could have shot out the tires.

Maybe they thought he had a gun in that auto, which is why when it goes off the road they started shooting first to ask questions later but one bullet hit the man in the head and killed him so no questions later. Why when he had all these police officers following his auto why didn't he pull his auto to a stop, why did he ignore the police officers following and continue driving?

Cops dont shoot out tires. This isn't the movies. They use tire spikes to flatten tires, not bullets.

The guy was barely moving.
And while spike strips would have been ideal they obviously didnt have them.
It's the total disregard for the guys life that they displayed over the radio is whats disturbing.
But again they could have easily shot out the tires at the rate of speed the guy was traveling,that they went for a kill rather than dinging up a car is also disturbing.

I'm all for shooting criminals but in this case it's obvious the cops went too far.
Cops dont shoot out tires. Its dangerous. Bullets richochete and they usually miss the target. From what I've read, police bullets hit their target about 20% of the time.

Like I said....
I dont mind when they shoot someone who is s danger.

Maybe they thought he had a gun in that auto, which is why when it goes off the road they started shooting first to ask questions later but one bullet hit the man in the head and killed him so no questions later. Why when he had all these police officers following his auto why didn't he pull his auto to a stop, why did he ignore the police officers following and continue driving?[/QU

You know me...I have no problem killing crooks white or black.
Just seems they were a little loose with their firearms.

FUCKING MORON
My children are all grown and were never in trouble with the police.

Does anyone in your family ever drive? Let's pray there isn't a police chase.
Yes of course, the my children were Angeles ploy. Well some kids never act out their curiosity while some do and the point was clear despite your pathetic dodge.
How bout a confused elderly person, should they deserve to get shot when they don't pull over? How bout the timid woman who doesn't know if the unmarked car/truck/SUV is a real cop doesn't pull over? Does she deserve a death sentence for daring to drive 45 in a 40 mile per hour zone?

Forum List

Back