This speaks well of Dems.

False. But then we expect lies from you manboob. Twitter is actually becoming a bit more free.
So is 4chan and stormfront. All the big white supremacist spots have that "freedom". But then, I'm sure you already knew that.

Why aren't you whimpering about this board? After all, the mods here don't put up with white supremacist garbage. Why the double standard?

If you need to get a response to that, head back to your masters and drop to your knees, where you do all of your best work.

So is 4chan and stormfront. All the big white supremacist spots have that "freedom". But then, I'm sure you already knew that.

Why aren't you whimpering about this board? After all, the mods here don't put up with white supremacist garbage. Why the double standard?

If you need to get a response to that, head back to your masters and drop to your knees, where you do all of your best work.
I see that you hate being honest. But then again, this was already clear.

Gfy.

Have fun in your white supremacist echo chamber!
haha your link says nothing about white supremacist

it’s a NPR article quoting Soro’s Media Matters…moreover even if true it states some companies have slowed down..which is understandable given the mess Musk has to clean up.

you seem very interested and deeply knowledgable about white supremacist…seem like projecting

No, I'm pointing out that Twitter is now becoming a white supremacist cesspool. That's what happens in _any_ forum that removes moderation.

And that's fine with most conservatives.

However, it's not fine with advertisers, hence the upcoming demise of Twitter.
like they had such great moderation before .....

You pajama bois all ran from the topic, as usual.

This board doesn't allow white supremacist trash posts.

Why aren't you whimpering about the horrible censorship of that?

Do any of you possess even a single standard that isn't a double standard?

Forum List

Back