This Story Confirms That There Is Racism Toward The Black Man

I heard about this story this morning on the Today Show. The white girl has been missing for 3 days and a white guy was seen on camera following her. when the law questioned the white guy he tells them he said a black man grab her around the waist. So now the police are looking for a bald headed black man in Virgina who was NOT on camera like the white man. LOL How they know the white guy is not lying?

Police ID man who left bar with missing U.Va. student
Did you even read your story? The man that put his arm around her waist was a black man dressed in white with dreadlocks, the second black man was seen on camera talking to her before she disappeared. At no time does the story even mention a white man nor one giving them a story on a black man.

Liberals are dumb!
  • Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)
FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Blacks make up 13% of America
Whites 70% of America

If blacks are causing more murder with only 1/5th the population. Well, only a idiot couldn't get the point.

This is the same in rapes and other crimes. What you liberals are asking for is idiocy. Accepting such crime is bull shit and shouldn't be acceptable in a civilized society.

Last edited:
I heard about this story this morning on the Today Show. The white girl has been missing for 3 days and a white guy was seen on camera following her. when the law questioned the white guy he tells them he said a black man grab her around the waist. So now the police are looking for a bald headed black man in Virgina who was NOT on camera like the white man. LOL How they know the white guy is not lying?

Other than this being an obvious bait thread, and the fact there are no more leads than the camera footage; this post proves that stupid people do in fact roam the earth...

It's been on the news. It was 2 black men. I think they were working together to rape her, and it wouldn't be the first time this exact same scenario has played out all over the world. This is what they do.

Blacks murder twice as many whites every year. This is 10 times per capita....
Blacks cause half of all murders in this country

Good luck sustaining a first world country going easy on these people.

The story in the OP actually only demonstrates prejudice, given the facts in evidence. It's the second post that demonstrates racism.

Yeah, this story "proves' racism. Oh, well except for the pesky fact that she was actually SEEN going home with a black man and they know who he is and have him on tape and he took her to a bar. Uh huh. Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to see the Boogeyman in every corner.

Did you even read your story? The man that put his arm around her waist was a black man dressed in white with dreadlocks, the second black man was seen on camera talking to her before she disappeared. At no time does the story even mention a white man nor one giving them a story on a black man.

The footage I saw had no black man on camera

Your sources, please, and they'd better be good ones.

Are you fucking serious? Is the FBI good enough for you?

FBI mdash Table 43

8,341 murders in the US in 2011. 4.149 blacks arrested for murder.

Now even if you account for every possible variable you can think of, you have to admit that blacks kill more often whites. MUCH more often.

By the way, that holds true for nearly every crime.

The conversation shouldn't be DO blacks commit crimes more often, the conversation should be WHY do they commit crimes more often?

FBI mdash Table 43

Now even if you account for every possible variable you can think of, you have to admit that blacks kill more often whites. MUCH more often.

The conversation shouldn't be DO blacks commit crimes more often, the conversation should be WHY do they commit crimes more often?

It's not blacks it's GHETTO BLACKS

FBI mdash Table 43

which is a polite term for niggah

That's what I'm saying, how will this ever get solved or be any better when half the country won't even acknowledge that it IS a problem. I mean you're talking about a demographic that probably makes up 1/3 of all blacks who themselves are only 13% of the general population, committing HALF the crime in this country.

It's time to wake up and start telling people who scream racism when you point out facts to shut the fuck up while the adults try to fix things.

FBI mdash Table 43

That's what I'm saying, how will this ever get solved or be any better when half the country won't even acknowledge that it IS a problem. I mean you're talking about a demographic that probably makes up 1/3 of all blacks who themselves are only 13% of the general population, committing HALF the crime in this country.

It's time to wake up and start telling people who scream racism when you point out facts to shut the fuck up while the adults try to fix things.

It doesn't matter to me because i know like myself there are lots of normal hard working black men who are not criminals

I think they're simply checking out all possible leads at this point, I don't see a problem here.

There's a white guy in this story? Where? The report mentioned two black men and no white men:

the man that witnesses had mentioned — about 6-foot-2, 270 pounds with a black complexion and long dreadlocks —​

and

On Thursday, police said they were looking for a different man that they described as a person of interest in the case who was seen walking with Graham on the Downtown Mall around 1:15 a.m. ET Saturday. He is in his late 20s or early 30s, black, 5-foot-10 or 5-foot-11, 250 to 285 pounds with a close-shaved head, goatee and slight belly.​

On the Today show this morning, there was a video of a white guy following her and when he was questioned he mentioned something about seeing her with a black guy..................who was not on CAMERA

What am I supposed to do with that info? It's not mentioned in the report you linked. Are you perhaps confusing the reporting of him WEARING all white with him BEING white?

Before the two entered the bar, witnesses saw the man, dressed in all white, put his hands around Graham's waist. At the bar, the man bought alcohol, and he and Graham left after 15 minutes, Longo said.​

I watched the video this morning and he was white. And it's odd that they would take his word when he was the only one on camera
Maybe he was a Michael Jackson kind of black man.

FBI mdash Table 43

It doesn't matter to me because i know like myself there are lots of normal hard working black men who are not criminals

Of course there are, just as is there is white worthless , criminal scum out there.

But that isn't what we're talking about , we're discussing the fact that blacks are less likely to succeed and more likely to be criminals. 13% of the population committing 50% of the crimes is a serious indicator.

Now , those idiots who say being black is the reason can't get around the fact that if that were true damn near every black would be a criminal. So that reason is out. But neither can you get around the fact that something about blacks leads them to be MORE predisposed to crime.

But, I say again, we can't even begin to address they whys as long as a majority of people refuse to admit that the FBI stats mean SOMETHING

FBI mdash Table 43

Of course there are, just as is there is white worthless , criminal scum out there.

But that isn't what we're talking about , we're discussing the fact that blacks are less likely to succeed and more likely to be criminals. 13% of the population committing 50% of the crimes is a serious indicator.

Now , those idiots who say being black is the reason can't get around the fact that if that were true damn near every black would be a criminal. So that reason is out. But neither can you get around the fact that something about blacks leads them to be MORE predisposed to crime.

But, I say again, we can't even begin to address they whys as long as a majority of people refuse to admit that the FBI stats mean SOMETHING

Black Ghetto Men are more likely to be criminals .

FBI mdash Table 43

Black Ghetto Men are more likely to be criminals .

I agree with what you are trying to say, but the black ghetto man is but a subset of the black man, or are you suggesting they are their own race?

Forum List

Back