🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This time 4 years ago Herman Cain was the front runner.

There's a link on Drudge about Carson's numbers plummeting after the last debate. As the election draws nearer more and more republicans will come to their nutter senses, and remember they'd never vote for a black guy.

The entire media is in on it too. They have to pretend (like always) this line "Perhaps Republicans are ready for a change and feel better about the outsider"

The all the stations pretend to be shocked and the most out there candidate is getting love like that terrible singing guy from American Idol. Everyone is in on the joke and republicans in on the joke dont want to spoil the act so they too say its not a joke, its real.

And thats why we have President Cain :rolleyes:
He seems to be a true conservative. So he will win. Your fear is amusing.

And you see how that turned out. Its just that time of the political season where long shots are boosted and everyone is being silly because the election is so far away.

The closer it gets to PrimeTime you'll see the repubs go with their favorite canidate which will be a insider. Oh and no matter who it will be they will never ever ever be considered a real republican just in case he does something stupid (which he will) thats to create distance...almost like a stiff arm.

This is not four years ago and Herman Cain is not in the mix.
And you see how that turned out. Its just that time of the political season where long shots are boosted and everyone is being silly because the election is so far away.

The closer it gets to PrimeTime you'll see the repubs go with their favorite canidate which will be a insider. Oh and no matter who it will be they will never ever ever be considered a real republican just in case he does something stupid (which he will) thats to create distance...almost like a stiff arm.

This is not four years ago and Herman Cain is not in the mix.

Whoa slow down there Sherlock. Its NOT 4 years ago?:slap:

There's a link on Drudge about Carson's numbers plummeting after the last debate. As the election draws nearer more and more republicans will come to their nutter senses, and remember they'd never vote for a black guy.
As opposed to the old white people on the other side??
We elected the first black President and soon we'll be electing the first woman President. And you guys will end up running an old, white reality TV star. Maybe in 2020 you all will nominate a Kardashian? :rofl:

You Libs have made a huge miscalculation. You have sought to attack the Conservative base of the Republican Party. From the results of yesterday's elections where Republicans won overall, it appears you are wrong yet again. It is not just the Conservative base of the Republican Party that has awakened, it is the American taxpayer that has awakened from his slumber. The American taxpayer is totally fed op with seeing tax after tax imposed upon him that has shortened his work week, saddled him with insurance he did not want that is in reality no insurance at all, moved him out of the ranks of the Middle Class, etc. These taxpayers are composed of Republicans, Independents, and even some on the right of the Democrat Party itself. They are sick and tired of footing the bill for all the Liberal entitlement programs and failed Democrat policies.

The panic is delicious

You read your lines perfectly, well done
Keep the salt flowing bruh

I can almost guarantee that Carson doesn't have any bimbos in his closet.

Racist.

12 or 16 years with a black President? I kinda doubt it.
Why did he say Herman Cain? Cuz he's black and Carson is black.
Maybe because he was a flash in the pan like Trump and Carson

We elected the first black President and soon we'll be electing the first woman President. And you guys will end up running an old, white reality TV star. Maybe in 2020 you all will nominate a Kardashian? :rofl:

You Libs have made a huge miscalculation. You have sought to attack the Conservative base of the Republican Party. From the results of yesterday's elections where Republicans won overall, it appears you are wrong yet again. It is not just the Conservative base of the Republican Party that has awakened, it is the American taxpayer that has awakened from his slumber. The American taxpayer is totally fed op with seeing tax after tax imposed upon him that has shortened his work week, saddled him with insurance he did not want that is in reality no insurance at all, moved him out of the ranks of the Middle Class, etc. These taxpayers are composed of Republicans, Independents, and even some on the right of the Democrat Party itself. They are sick and tired of footing the bill for all the Liberal entitlement programs and failed Democrat policies.
Yeah yeah you all have won in all the off years lately. Next year, when voters actually turn out, is when it counts. And I promise you this, Ben Carson will be watching the results from an armchair, not a campaign headquarters.

Racist.

kinda like algore...

Yeah yeah you all have won in all the off years lately. Next year, when voters actually turn out, is when it counts. And I promise you this, Ben Carson will be watching the results from an armchair, not a campaign headquarters.

Your prediction are a dime a dozen.

Racist.

Wait LOL. You're right, let me go back in time and change who was the front runner because you're being as sensitive as a cracked tooth. Sorry about that, Did I say Cain was the front runner. I meant to say it was Romney.

It wasnt but I cant bring up a black guy cause Misty doesnt like the truth

Racist.

You are totally TERRIFFIED aren't you RightWinger? Sad.

The Republicans won what overall yesterday?

The entire media is in on it too. They have to pretend (like always) this line "Perhaps Republicans are ready for a change and feel better about the outsider"

The all the stations pretend to be shocked and the most out there candidate is getting love like that terrible singing guy from American Idol. Everyone is in on the joke and republicans in on the joke dont want to spoil the act so they too say its not a joke, its real.

And thats why we have President Cain :rolleyes:
He seems to be a true conservative. So he will win. Your fear is amusing.

Seems to be? You cant even commit to that either lolz :itsok:

Racist.

Wait LOL. You're right, let me go back in time and change who was the front runner because you're being as sensitive as a cracked tooth. Sorry about that, Did I say Cain was the front runner. I meant to say it was Romney.

It wasnt but I cant bring up a black guy cause Misty doesnt like the truth

Doesn't matter. It makes about as much sense as saying that at one time Hillary was the front runner in the last election. Means absolutely nothing at all.

The panic is delicious

And palpable.

I think Carson and Trump will make it to Iowa

Not sure how much beyond Super Tuesday on March 1

The delusion that you hard left progressives are under is amazing to behold!

Forum List

Back