🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This time 4 years ago Herman Cain was the front runner.

He should have made it 7 7 7 (like a slot machine win) and make state governments financial divisions of the federal government, which they pretty much are as far as policy and make state tax unconstitutional.

It wont be by scandal that brings him down in the polls, the closer we get to being serious the more he'll drop.
Carson will bore people to death

better than actually killing them like the clintons

Bill Clinton endured more Republican horse shit during the eight years he was president than any other.....ever. Guess What?? After Republicans conducting numerous attempts to remove him from office he finished his two terms and left with an approval rating of 65%. The Reason Republicans can't stand Bill Clinton is because he's one helluva lot smarter than any of them.

Clinton lied under oath, he had sex with a 19 year old intern in the oval office. He was impeached for obstruction of justice and lying under oath.

But, he is a likeable guy and a very good politician, so people forget his crimes. If you think thats OK, fine.

This country has embraced a cult of personality and political correctness. The result is incompetents like obama and criminals like hillary.

It wont be by scandal that brings him down in the polls, the closer we get to being serious the more he'll drop.
Carson will bore people to death

better than actually killing them like the clintons

OMG .:ack-1:

We need to tell someone about this

ask Vince Foster and Ron Brown. Oh, thats right, they can no longer speak.

They sleep with the fishes?

No excuses needed. If his popularity drops, it will be because people have decided to support someone else.

Since we're not racists, we don't feel the need to "excuse" making choices.

Like the $2,000 to every newborn?

Whatever the fuck you're babbling about this time.

IOW, you're voting for the man but you're totally unfamiliar with his platform. Fascinating.

In other words, you neither understand nor care what I'm saying, because you intend to carry on BOTH sides of the conversation, anyway.

Go for it. God knows, it's the only hope you have of ever winning an argument.

Personally, I don't interpret "Arian is a brainless piece of crap" as anything except a belief that you're a brainless piece of crap.

What response did you expect to "Whatever the fuck you're babbling about this time"? What you'll get to that, and the above, is "Ah, isn't she adorable? She thinks that will shut down the conversation...regardless of the fact that it's never worked with me before."

Now, then, here's your chance to act like an adult and tell me you're familiar with Dr. Carson's economic platform...or just emphasize that you haven't a clue by launching into yet another of your unimaginative invective-filled rants.

Will you be predictable or intelligent this time?

It's so adorable how you continue your delusion that I respect you or take you seriously. De-Nile ain't just a river in Egypt.

Another thread of a Democrat attacking a successful black man again.... don't you racists have any dignity?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back