🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This time 4 years ago Herman Cain was the front runner.

12 or 16 years with a black President? I kinda doubt it.
Why did he say Herman Cain? Cuz he's black and Carson is black.
Maybe because he was a flash in the pan like Trump and Carson

You are totally TERRIFFIED aren't you RightWinger? Sad.
I have never feared the republican clown car

The only republican I have a concern might win is Marco Rubio

You lie. You're on here constantly attacking them. They keep you awake nights.

Is that why you never attack Democrats?

Why did he say Herman Cain? Cuz he's black and Carson is black.
Maybe because he was a flash in the pan like Trump and Carson

You are totally TERRIFFIED aren't you RightWinger? Sad.
I have never feared the republican clown car

The only republican I have a concern might win is Marco Rubio

You lie. You're on here constantly attacking them. They keep you awake nights.

Is that why you never attack Democrats?

I thought you were going to show me a post??? Lied, didn't you. Ran off at the mouth and got called for it.

And you see how that turned out. Its just that time of the political season where long shots are boosted and everyone is being silly because the election is so far away.

The closer it gets to PrimeTime you'll see the repubs go with their favorite canidate which will be a insider. Oh and no matter who it will be they will never ever ever be considered a real republican just in case he does something stupid (which he will) thats to create distance...almost like a stiff arm.
I can almost guarantee that Carson doesn't have any bimbos in his closet.

Racist.
WHAT? Project much? LOL

It wont be by scandal that brings him down in the polls, the closer we get to being serious the more he'll drop.
Carson will bore people to death

better than actually killing them like the clintons

Bill Clinton endured more Republican horse shit during the eight years he was president than any other.....ever. Guess What?? After Republicans conducting numerous attempts to remove him from office he finished his two terms and left with an approval rating of 65%. The Reason Republicans can't stand Bill Clinton is because he's one helluva lot smarter than any of them.

You know, thinking about it, and without race having anything to do with anything, I actually found Cain's comment, "how bad do you want this job," less objectionable to telling a teenage rape victim she'd be forced to birth.

Hilarious. The Democrats field a clutch of wrinkled old white farts, the Republicans present a field including a black, two Cubans, and a woman, and WE are the racists, while YOU are the tolerant diversity-worshippers.

Ironic post is ironic.

We will be fielding a candidate based on perceived merit, like always. You guys will continue viewing people as nothing more than their membership in a stereotypical group, and applaud yourselves for your "tolerance", without ever perceiving the laughable hypocrisy.

Some things never change.
Lol well in my opinion Carson is by far your best candidate. He is way more credible and conservative than Trump, and he's not one of the lifer assholes your establishment that you hate so much wants to run.

But I won't be the least bit shocked when he goes back to polling in the single digits as GOP voters realize what they're doing. :laugh:

I must have missed the part where I asked you your opinion of the candidates, or indicated in any way that it was desired or valued.

It must be miserable to have to go through life in that ignorant racist hellhole that passes for your mind and have it projecting its filth onto everything around you, but somehow, I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for you.

Maybe if you didn't so gleefully enjoy your bigotry.
I'm just pointing out the historical bigotry of the modern GOP base little darling. If you don't like it, you can stop responding any time.

Carson won't be your man. And everyone, besides a delusional portion of GOP voters, knows exactly why.

No, dipshit, you're just pointing out your own prejudices and stereotypes, and they're of no value or interest to me whatsoever.

Go project somewhere else, and don't even BEGIN to flatter yourself, skidmark.
Lol okay. I can't wait to hear the excuses when Carson, the most conservative of the outsider candidates, falls back to 5th or 6th place in your primaries. :laugh:

No excuses needed. If his popularity drops, it will be because people have decided to support someone else.

Since we're not racists, we don't feel the need to "excuse" making choices.

Lol well in my opinion Carson is by far your best candidate. He is way more credible and conservative than Trump, and he's not one of the lifer assholes your establishment that you hate so much wants to run.

But I won't be the least bit shocked when he goes back to polling in the single digits as GOP voters realize what they're doing. :laugh:

I must have missed the part where I asked you your opinion of the candidates, or indicated in any way that it was desired or valued.

It must be miserable to have to go through life in that ignorant racist hellhole that passes for your mind and have it projecting its filth onto everything around you, but somehow, I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for you.

I'm just pointing out the historical bigotry of the modern GOP base little darling. If you don't like it, you can stop responding any time.

Carson won't be your man. And everyone, besides a delusional portion of GOP voters, knows exactly why.

No, dipshit, you're just pointing out your own prejudices and stereotypes, and they're of no value or interest to me whatsoever.

Lol okay. I can't wait to hear the excuses when Carson, the most conservative of the outsider candidates, falls back to 5th or 6th place in your primaries. :laugh:

No excuses needed. If his popularity drops, it will be because people have decided to support someone else.

Like the $2,000 to every newborn?

Whatever the fuck you're babbling about this time. Remind me to schedule some time later to not give a shit.

Whatever the fuck you're babbling about this time.

IOW, you're voting for the man but you're totally unfamiliar with his platform. Fascinating.

And you see how that turned out. Its just that time of the political season where long shots are boosted and everyone is being silly because the election is so far away.

The closer it gets to PrimeTime you'll see the repubs go with their favorite canidate which will be a insider. Oh and no matter who it will be they will never ever ever be considered a real republican just in case he does something stupid (which he will) thats to create distance...almost like a stiff arm.

I wonder if Carson will start sputtering about a Sim City economic plan and U-Becki-Becki-Beckistan..... At least Cain was straight up and sold good pizza, not fake supplements that he claimed cured cancer.

It wont be by scandal that brings him down in the polls, the closer we get to being serious the more he'll drop.
Carson will bore people to death

better than actually killing them like the clintons

Not really. The numbers of will be much, much higher.
I'm actually trying to wrap my head around a Carson presidency, the same way I drive slowly by a horrible crash on the New Jersey Turnpike.
I can't help but stare and feel sorry for the victims. Rubbernecking the Carson administration will be at least entertaining until he really fucks up.

IOW, you're voting for the man but you're totally unfamiliar with his platform. Fascinating.

In other words, you neither understand nor care what I'm saying, because you intend to carry on BOTH sides of the conversation, anyway.

Go for it. God knows, it's the only hope you have of ever winning an argument.

Personally, I don't interpret "Arian is a brainless piece of crap" as anything except a belief that you're a brainless piece of crap.

f_e85c31bead.jpg
Koch brothers are harmless...
And apparently won't endorse any GOP candidate running now.

In other words, you neither understand nor care what I'm saying, because you intend to carry on BOTH sides of the conversation, anyway.

Personally, I don't interpret "Arian is a brainless piece of crap" as anything except a belief that you're a brainless piece of crap.

What response did you expect to "Whatever the fuck you're babbling about this time"? What you'll get to that, and the above, is "Ah, isn't she adorable? She thinks that will shut down the conversation...regardless of the fact that it's never worked with me before."

Now, then, here's your chance to act like an adult and tell me you're familiar with Dr. Carson's economic platform...or just emphasize that you haven't a clue by launching into yet another of your unimaginative invective-filled rants.

Will you be predictable or intelligent this time?

What response did you expect to "Whatever the fuck you're babbling about this time"? What you'll get to that, and the above, is "Ah, isn't she adorable? She thinks that will shut down the conversation...regardless of the fact that it's never worked with me before."

Now, then, here's your chance to act like an adult and tell me you're familiar with Dr. Carson's economic platform...or just emphasize that you haven't a clue by launching into yet another of your unimaginative invective-filled rants.

Will you be predictable or intelligent this time?

Tithe 9% of my pizza?

There's a link on Drudge about Carson's numbers plummeting after the last debate. As the election draws nearer more and more republicans will come to their nutter senses, and remember they'd never vote for a black guy.
As opposed to the old white people on the other side??
We elected the first black President and soon we'll be electing the first woman President. And you guys will end up running an old, white reality TV star. Maybe in 2020 you all will nominate a Kardashian? :rofl:
Hildabeast a women??
A woman, women is plural.

Forum List

Back