🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This time 4 years ago Herman Cain was the front runner.

There's a link on Drudge about Carson's numbers plummeting after the last debate. As the election draws nearer more and more republicans will come to their nutter senses, and remember they'd never vote for a black guy.
As opposed to the old white people on the other side??
We elected the first black President and soon we'll be electing the first woman President. And you guys will end up running an old, white reality TV star. Maybe in 2020 you all will nominate a Kardashian? :rofl:

Hilarious. The Democrats field a clutch of wrinkled old white farts, the Republicans present a field including a black, two Cubans, and a woman, and WE are the racists, while YOU are the tolerant diversity-worshippers.

Ironic post is ironic.

We will be fielding a candidate based on perceived merit, like always. You guys will continue viewing people as nothing more than their membership in a stereotypical group, and applaud yourselves for your "tolerance", without ever perceiving the laughable hypocrisy.

Some things never change.
Lol well in my opinion Carson is by far your best candidate. He is way more credible and conservative than Trump, and he's not one of the lifer assholes your establishment that you hate so much wants to run.

But I won't be the least bit shocked when he goes back to polling in the single digits as GOP voters realize what they're doing. :laugh:

And you see how that turned out. Its just that time of the political season where long shots are boosted and everyone is being silly because the election is so far away.

The closer it gets to PrimeTime you'll see the repubs go with their favorite canidate which will be a insider. Oh and no matter who it will be they will never ever ever be considered a real republican just in case he does something stupid (which he will) thats to create distance...almost like a stiff arm.
Name one thing that could be dug up on Carson or Trump that would hurt them. Even if they said Carson slept around, had a homo affair and cut the tails off of kittens he is a Christian asking for forgiveness. Trump we expect those kinds of revelations.

The last I heard, neither Trump nor Carson were under any kind of FBI investigation unlike one other politician we all know.

And you see how that turned out. Its just that time of the political season where long shots are boosted and everyone is being silly because the election is so far away.

The closer it gets to PrimeTime you'll see the repubs go with their favorite canidate which will be a insider. Oh and no matter who it will be they will never ever ever be considered a real republican just in case he does something stupid (which he will) thats to create distance...almost like a stiff arm.
Name one thing that could be dug up on Carson or Trump that would hurt them. Even if they said Carson slept around, had a homo affair and cut the tails off of kittens he is a Christian asking for forgiveness. Trump we expect those kinds of revelations.

Why, he wont be around and it wont be because of any scandel. People support him now are just playing their part in the goofyness until the spotlight hits
Why? People won't vote for a black man with no real political record that nobody really knows about?
Game over.

There's a link on Drudge about Carson's numbers plummeting after the last debate. As the election draws nearer more and more republicans will come to their nutter senses, and remember they'd never vote for a black guy.
We elected the first black President and soon we'll be electing the first woman President. And you guys will end up running an old, white reality TV star. Maybe in 2020 you all will nominate a Kardashian? :rofl:

Hilarious. The Democrats field a clutch of wrinkled old white farts, the Republicans present a field including a black, two Cubans, and a woman, and WE are the racists, while YOU are the tolerant diversity-worshippers.

Ironic post is ironic.

Barack Obama is President. You people didn't elect him.

The last I heard, neither Trump nor Carson were under any kind of FBI investigation unlike one other politician we all know.

In your mind, do you convict people on accusation alone? Is that how you operate?

In your mind, do you convict people on accusation alone? Is that how you operate?

Did I convict anyone Fool? I merely stated a known fact. You are a real idiot.

Why, he wont be around and it wont be because of any scandel. People support him now are just playing their part in the goofyness until the spotlight hits
Why? People won't vote for a black man with no real political record that nobody really knows about?
Game over.

Pull up this thread next year and you'll see. This is the cycle and the silly choices are always leading this soon. Just warning you hoping you chose to save face.

Game over.

Pull up this thread next year and you'll see. This is the cycle and the silly choices are always leading this soon. Just warning you hoping you chose to save face.
I'm happy with 5 of the candidates. I just don't see any scandals that could bring down Carson. He can give a scream, he can have affairs and I don't see the base going. And I don't see everyone moving towards professional politicians by next year.

I can almost guarantee that Carson doesn't have any bimbos in his closet.

Racist.

12 or 16 years with a black President? I kinda doubt it.
Why did he say Herman Cain? Cuz he's black and Carson is black.
Maybe because he was a flash in the pan like Trump and Carson

You are totally TERRIFFIED aren't you RightWinger? Sad.
I have never feared the republican clown car

The only republican I have a concern might win is Marco Rubio

It wont be by scandal that brings him down in the polls, the closer we get to being serious the more he'll drop.

Ironic post is ironic.

We will be fielding a candidate based on perceived merit, like always. You guys will continue viewing people as nothing more than their membership in a stereotypical group, and applaud yourselves for your "tolerance", without ever perceiving the laughable hypocrisy.

Lol well in my opinion Carson is by far your best candidate. He is way more credible and conservative than Trump, and he's not one of the lifer assholes your establishment that you hate so much wants to run.

But I won't be the least bit shocked when he goes back to polling in the single digits as GOP voters realize what they're doing. :laugh:

I must have missed the part where I asked you your opinion of the candidates, or indicated in any way that it was desired or valued.

It must be miserable to have to go through life in that ignorant racist hellhole that passes for your mind and have it projecting its filth onto everything around you, but somehow, I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for you.

Maybe if you didn't so gleefully enjoy your bigotry.

Trump scares the shit out of you libs doesn't he? How about a Trump/Carson ticket? you libs would be jumping off bridges.

Ironic post is ironic.

I must have missed the part where I asked you your opinion of the candidates, or indicated in any way that it was desired or valued.

It must be miserable to have to go through life in that ignorant racist hellhole that passes for your mind and have it projecting its filth onto everything around you, but somehow, I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for you.

Maybe if you didn't so gleefully enjoy your bigotry.
I'm just pointing out the historical bigotry of the modern GOP base little darling. If you don't like it, you can stop responding any time.

Carson won't be your man. And everyone, besides a delusional portion of GOP voters, knows exactly why.

Trump scares the shit out of you libs doesn't he? How about a Trump/Carson ticket? you libs would be jumping off bridges.

I didnt even mention Trump dingbat. Take the dick out your mouth and read

I can almost guarantee that Carson doesn't have any bimbos in his closet.

Racist.

Bimbos arent a race
yeah whats up w/ Misty reverting back to her racist ways? :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back