🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This time 4 years ago Herman Cain was the front runner.

There's a link on Drudge about Carson's numbers plummeting after the last debate. As the election draws nearer more and more republicans will come to their nutter senses, and remember they'd never vote for a black guy.
As opposed to the old white people on the other side??
We elected the first black President and soon we'll be electing the first woman President. And you guys will end up running an old, white reality TV star. Maybe in 2020 you all will nominate a Kardashian? :rofl:

You Libs have made a huge miscalculation. You have sought to attack the Conservative base of the Republican Party. From the results of yesterday's elections where Republicans won overall, it appears you are wrong yet again. It is not just the Conservative base of the Republican Party that has awakened, it is the American taxpayer that has awakened from his slumber. The American taxpayer is totally fed op with seeing tax after tax imposed upon him that has shortened his work week, saddled him with insurance he did not want that is in reality no insurance at all, moved him out of the ranks of the Middle Class, etc. These taxpayers are composed of Republicans, Independents, and even some on the right of the Democrat Party itself. They are sick and tired of footing the bill for all the Liberal entitlement programs and failed Democrat policies.
Yeah yeah you all have won in all the off years lately. Next year, when voters actually turn out, is when it counts. And I promise you this, Ben Carson will be watching the results from an armchair, not a campaign headquarters.

Your prediction are a dime a dozen.
Lol sure. Nonetheless, the GOP base is waking up to the fact that the black guy is actually polling well, and they'll work to fix that in the next couple of months.

There's a link on Drudge about Carson's numbers plummeting after the last debate. As the election draws nearer more and more republicans will come to their nutter senses, and remember they'd never vote for a black guy.

The entire media is in on it too. They have to pretend (like always) this line "Perhaps Republicans are ready for a change and feel better about the outsider"

The all the stations pretend to be shocked and the most out there candidate is getting love like that terrible singing guy from American Idol. Everyone is in on the joke and republicans in on the joke dont want to spoil the act so they too say its not a joke, its real.

And thats why we have President Cain :rolleyes:
He seems to be a true conservative. So he will win. Your fear is amusing.

Seems to be? You cant even commit to that either lolz :itsok:
Well you seemed Obama would be a great president. You couldn't be anymore wrong.:itsok:

"This time 4 years ago Herman Cain was the front runner."

Yeah, that's when the Liberals became deathly afraid of the Conservative black man and set about their plan to personally destroy him so that his ideology and ideas would not spread among the 'Economically enslaved' blacks who had sold their freedom to LBJ and the Democrats right after Civil Rights passed, a trade of 'power, independence, determining their own future and success' in exchange for free handouts, dependence, and poverty.

Amazing how all of those women and accusations of infidelity / rape just DISAPPEARED and the media never mentioned any of it ever again as soon as the man dropped out of the race. Once the racists had achieved what they wanted - the racist personal political destruction of Herman McCain they quickly moved on.

We elected the first black President and soon we'll be electing the first woman President. And you guys will end up running an old, white reality TV star. Maybe in 2020 you all will nominate a Kardashian? :rofl:

You Libs have made a huge miscalculation. You have sought to attack the Conservative base of the Republican Party. From the results of yesterday's elections where Republicans won overall, it appears you are wrong yet again. It is not just the Conservative base of the Republican Party that has awakened, it is the American taxpayer that has awakened from his slumber. The American taxpayer is totally fed op with seeing tax after tax imposed upon him that has shortened his work week, saddled him with insurance he did not want that is in reality no insurance at all, moved him out of the ranks of the Middle Class, etc. These taxpayers are composed of Republicans, Independents, and even some on the right of the Democrat Party itself. They are sick and tired of footing the bill for all the Liberal entitlement programs and failed Democrat policies.
Yeah yeah you all have won in all the off years lately. Next year, when voters actually turn out, is when it counts. And I promise you this, Ben Carson will be watching the results from an armchair, not a campaign headquarters.

Lol sure. Nonetheless, the GOP base is waking up to the fact that the black guy is actually polling well, and they'll work to fix that in the next couple of months.

It's not the base that's against Carson, Nutcase. It's the establishment Repubs that are against all the outsider candidates which are handing the establishment repubs their butts.

The entire media is in on it too. They have to pretend (like always) this line "Perhaps Republicans are ready for a change and feel better about the outsider"

The all the stations pretend to be shocked and the most out there candidate is getting love like that terrible singing guy from American Idol. Everyone is in on the joke and republicans in on the joke dont want to spoil the act so they too say its not a joke, its real.

Well you seemed Obama would be a great president. You couldn't be anymore wrong.:itsok:

Before going on what you think I believe how about you work on what you believe first. Is he a true conservative?

When you dodge I'll know I've won

It's not the base that's against Carson, Nutcase. It's the establishment Repubs that are against all the outsider candidates which are handing the establishment repubs their butts.
That's cute and all, but wrong. The base may like what Carson has to say, but realistically they'd never vote for a black guy. The GOP relies too much on deep south votes, and there's no chance those go for Carson.

Before going on what you think I believe how about you work on what you believe first. Is he a true conservative?

After listening to him yes he seems to be a true conservative. Enough so, he gets my vote.

After listening to him yes he seems to be a true conservative. Enough so, he gets my vote.

Thanks I've won

I don't understand why the Liberals don't like Carson, other than the fact that one of the 'slaves has escaped the plantation'. Like Biden said about Obama, Carson is a clean, articulate black man. :p

That's cute and all, but wrong. The base may like what Carson has to say, but realistically they'd never vote for a black guy. The GOP relies too much on deep south votes, and there's no chance those go for Carson.
Not really...

Thanks I've won
Okay, whatever now you can celebrate in your parents basement!

Thanks I've won

Yeah...that's what Obama yelled at the GOP in order to justify all of his violations of Constitution and law. :p

If it ain't obvious and you have to declare to the world that you 'won' ... you didn't win.

I don't understand why the Liberals don't like Carson, other than the fact that one of the 'slaves has escaped the plantation'. Like Biden said about Obama, Carson is a clean, articulate black man. :p

Not very articulate. He mumbles all the time.

Thanks I've won
Okay, whatever now you can celebrate in your parents basement!

Thanks, I bested you. Dont be mad it happens to everyone.

Yeah but the republican candidates give the hate filled lefties a chance to show off their racism and anti-(real) women bias.

Hilarious. The Democrats field a clutch of wrinkled old white farts, the Republicans present a field including a black, two Cubans, and a woman, and WE are the racists, while YOU are the tolerant diversity-worshippers.

Ironic post is ironic.

We will be fielding a candidate based on perceived merit, like always. You guys will continue viewing people as nothing more than their membership in a stereotypical group, and applaud yourselves for your "tolerance", without ever perceiving the laughable hypocrisy.

Some things never change.

More of your dime a dozen predictions? There is no "South" as there is no "North". I live in Florida. We are about as far "deep South" as one can possibly go. We have Cubans, Middle Easterners, Vietnamese, relocated snow birds from the North, Hispanics, Blacks, and a whole mixture of people residing here. The same goes for Atlanta, Houston, Miami, and most everywhere else in these United States.

Hildabeast a women??

Relatively speaking. She's marginally more female than Bernie Sanders. Does that help at all?

And you see how that turned out. Its just that time of the political season where long shots are boosted and everyone is being silly because the election is so far away.

The closer it gets to PrimeTime you'll see the repubs go with their favorite canidate which will be a insider. Oh and no matter who it will be they will never ever ever be considered a real republican just in case he does something stupid (which he will) thats to create distance...almost like a stiff arm.
Name one thing that could be dug up on Carson or Trump that would hurt them. Even if they said Carson slept around, had a homo affair and cut the tails off of kittens he is a Christian asking for forgiveness. Trump we expect those kinds of revelations.

And you see how that turned out. Its just that time of the political season where long shots are boosted and everyone is being silly because the election is so far away.

The closer it gets to PrimeTime you'll see the repubs go with their favorite canidate which will be a insider. Oh and no matter who it will be they will never ever ever be considered a real republican just in case he does something stupid (which he will) thats to create distance...almost like a stiff arm.
Name one thing that could be dug up on Carson or Trump that would hurt them. Even if they said Carson slept around, had a homo affair and cut the tails off of kittens he is a Christian asking for forgiveness. Trump we expect those kinds of revelations.

Why, he wont be around and it wont be because of any scandel. People support him now are just playing their part in the goofyness until the spotlight hits

Forum List

Back