This Trump nightmare has got to end folks, this is getting insane!!

Hey Rast, just so you know, apparently the "protestors" at the GOP town halls are being paid to disrupt them - same folks who paid people to incite violence at Trump's rally's. Even if Fovel and crew /aren't/ involved, the subjects being brought up by these "protestors" are word for word lefty ideas and slogans, so it's blatantly clear that the left is the ones organizing them - aka they're not the opinions of GOP followers. Don't pull the wool over your own eyes dear.

Hey Rast, just so you know, apparently the "protestors" at the GOP town halls are being paid to disrupt them - same folks who paid people to incite violence at Trump's rally's. Even if Fovel and crew /aren't/ involved, the subjects being brought up by these "protestors" are word for word lefty ideas and slogans, so it's blatantly clear that the left is the ones organizing them - aka they're not the opinions of GOP followers. Don't pull the wool over your own eyes dear.
GOP law makers over the next 4 years will have less town hall meetings because of the protest from their constituency.

As far as the town hall meetings. The Establishment is trying every trick in their book nonstop.

It's still going to fail. :)

True, he crammed Obamacare up our...throats through the use of bribes, payoffs and probably blackmail.
WRONG. The GOP congress tried to use filibusters, obstructions and sabotages to prevent the ACA from coming to law!!! What a fucking liar you are.
You do realize that republicans didn't hold either house when obamacare was passed. You are the liar.
You do realize over the last 7.5 years the republicans haven't come up with a replacement yet for the ACA! And Trump has finally came out and said that "Trump-Care" will take another two years to come to full fruition.
Anything will be better than what we got
True. Trump is a total FAILURE!!!
Nope just obamacare, created by the worst president so far.

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!

Considering the way we've been the World's Bitch on Trade and Immigration, we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

What part of that is confusing to you?
Let me tell you something about tough talking mf's....means absolutely nothing, when you have tax payers for the rest of your life protecting your white ass. Trump is a coward.

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!

Considering the way we've been the World's Bitch on Trade and Immigration, we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

What part of that is confusing to you?
Let me tell you something about tough talking mf's....means absolutely nothing, when you have tax payers for the rest of your life protecting your white ass. Trump is a coward.

I have no need of a 70 year old man to be physically brave.

If he stands up for America and the American working man, despite the vile lies the LEft heaps on him, that will be some great Moral Courage, which will work out just great for me and for America.

To recap, the push back from the rest of the world, is from people who have been benefiting at our expense for a long time.

FUCK THEM ALL.

WRONG. The GOP congress tried to use filibusters, obstructions and sabotages to prevent the ACA from coming to law!!! What a fucking liar you are.
You do realize that republicans didn't hold either house when obamacare was passed. You are the liar.
You do realize over the last 7.5 years the republicans haven't come up with a replacement yet for the ACA! And Trump has finally came out and said that "Trump-Care" will take another two years to come to full fruition.
Trump Care will prove to be worst than Obama Care.

I agree, it's just reflecting poorly on the DNC, DCCC, et all.
The GOP had better take heed to the protest in their Town Hall meetings. Where there is smoke....theirs FIRE!!!
B3A27C41-2891-4FEB-B697-1FAB2A6F92EE_cx0_cy4_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

I wonder if the Left realizes they've been LOSING? Apparently not.
I wonder if the Right realizes they're victories would not be possible if it were not for Interstate Cross Checking, unlawful purging and suppression towards Democrat voters!!!!

2016.  Crosscheck in action:   Trump victory margin in Michigan:                    13,107 Michigan Crosscheck purge list:                       449,922  Trump victory margin in Arizona:                       85,257 Arizona Crosscheck purge list:                           270,824  Trump victory margin in North Carolina:        177,008 North Carolina Crosscheck purge list:              589,393  On Tuesday, we saw Crosscheck elect a Republican Senate and as President, Donald Trump.  The electoral putsch was aided by nine other methods of attacking the right to vote of Black, Latino and Asian-American voters, methods detailed in my book and film, including “Caging,” “purging,” blocking legitimate registrations, and wrongly shunting millions to “provisional” ballots that will never be counted.  Trump signaled the use of “Crosscheck” when he claimed the election is “rigged” because “people are voting many, many times.”  His operative Kobach, who also advised Trump on building a wall on the southern border, devised a list of 7.2 million “potential” double voters—1.1 million of which were removed from the voter rolls by Tuesday. The list is loaded overwhelmingly with voters of color and the poor. Here's a sample of the list

The Election was Stolen – Here’s How…

Friday, November 11, 2016
Before a single vote was cast, the election was fixed by GOP and Trump operatives.

Starting in 2013 – just as the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act – a coterie of Trump operatives, under the direction of Kris Kobach, Kansas Secretary of State, created a system to purge 1.1 million Americans of color from the voter rolls of GOP–controlled states.

The system, called Crosscheck, is detailed in my Rolling Stone report,
The GOP’s Stealth War on Voters,” 8/24/2016.

Crosscheck in action:
Trump victory margin in Michigan: 13,107
Michigan Crosscheck purge list: 449,922

Trump victory margin in Arizona: 85,257
Arizona Crosscheck purge list: 270,824

Trump victory margin in North Carolina: 177,008
North Carolina Crosscheck purge list: 589,393

On Tuesday, we saw Crosscheck elect a Republican Senate and as President, Donald Trump. The electoral putsch was aided by nine other methods of attacking the right to vote of Black, Latino and Asian-American voters, methods detailed in my book and film, including “Caging,” “purging,” blocking legitimate registrations, and wrongly shunting millions to “provisional” ballots that will never be counted.

Trump signaled the use of “Crosscheck” when he claimed the election is “rigged” because “people are voting many, many times.” His operative Kobach, who also advised Trump on building a wall on the southern border, devised a list of 7.2 million “potential” double voters—1.1 million of which were removed from the voter rolls by Tuesday. The list is loaded overwhelmingly with voters of color and the poor. Here's a sample of the list
The Election was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Last edited:
I've heard like three republicans grumping - and that was about President Trump not putting out his taxes (not cause said person cared, but rather a "keep your word" thing.) One was upset about the EPA getting tore up. One, an older guy, is hanging onto the Cold War and hates Russia so that was their concern. So basically three folks out of idk 100 or so republicans I know even have an issue. The rest of them are absolutely thrilled with President Trump.

I'm leaning toward the what 15 people(?) in the picture being a) random discontents (which you always have no matter what) or b) rent a crowd.

Link?

As you know, that is a lie. We added 227,000 in January. By your own details, only 332,339 people were born with 60,000 Baby Boomers reaching retirement each month. Looks okay, especially when compared to the massive failure of petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama.

ridiculous-opinion-tee-shirt_zpswugg6rjk.jpg
Current Idiot Markle,

The most recent report covered the period 12/15 to 1/15.........Trump hadn't spent a day in office yet....

The second term under Obama generated more private sector jobs than any presidential term not featuring Elvis Clinton...

Yeah, but it sure is fun seeing how easy it is to get under your skin.

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama also drove more people FROM the jobs market than anyone since.

What is the current labor force participation rate?
62.7%
Today's jobs report, while overall very strong, showed a slight tick down in the labor force participation rate, from 62.8% last month to 62.7% this month. It's now at the lowest rate since 1978.
Markle,

Take my word for this......you're a moron....

Let me guess why you are not revealing your source....

CNS?

LFPR doesn't measure "people driven from the labor markets"....

You're just way too easy. Is there someone around here who can put up a better challenge?

2a81ce8e-4471-4b36-80fd-7bdcd95b3ad3_zpsyhddair8.png

United States Labor Force Participation Rate | 1950-2017 | Data | Chart

Link?
check back 2 years from now. Trump said it would take that long.

WHEN it can be proven that any individual funded violent protest said individual should be charged as an accessory to each and every crime committed by his/her/its employees. Of course after being first charged with criminal conspiracy. Even one death caused by a protestor ought to bring down a death penalty on all those involved with NO clemency shown to the sponsor.

Forum List

Back