This Trump nightmare has got to end folks, this is getting insane!!

WHEN it can be proven that any individual funded violent protest said individual should be charged as an accessory to each and every crime committed by his/her/its employees. Of course after being first charged with criminal conspiracy. Even one death caused by a protestor ought to bring down a death penalty on all those involved with NO clemency shown to the sponsor.
The Election was Stolen – Here’s How…

Friday, November 11, 2016
Before a single vote was cast, the election was fixed by GOP and Trump operatives.

Starting in 2013 – just as the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act – a coterie of Trump operatives, under the direction of Kris Kobach, Kansas Secretary of State, created a system to purge 1.1 million Americans of color from the voter rolls of GOP–controlled states.

The system, called Crosscheck, is detailed in my Rolling Stone report,
The GOP’s Stealth War on Voters,” 8/24/2016.

Crosscheck in action:
Trump victory margin in Michigan: 13,107
Michigan Crosscheck purge list: 449,922

Trump victory margin in Arizona: 85,257
Arizona Crosscheck purge list: 270,824

Trump victory margin in North Carolina: 177,008
North Carolina Crosscheck purge list: 589,393

On Tuesday, we saw Crosscheck elect a Republican Senate and as President, Donald Trump. The electoral putsch was aided by nine other methods of attacking the right to vote of Black, Latino and Asian-American voters, methods detailed in my book and film, including “Caging,” “purging,” blocking legitimate registrations, and wrongly shunting millions to “provisional” ballots that will never be counted.

Trump signaled the use of “Crosscheck” when he claimed the election is “rigged” because “people are voting many, many times.” His operative Kobach, who also advised Trump on building a wall on the southern border, devised a list of 7.2 million “potential” double voters—1.1 million of which were removed from the voter rolls by Tuesday. The list is loaded overwhelmingly with voters of color and the poor. Here's a sample of the list
The Election was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Here is how she really lost it....

No here's how she lost.
WHEN it can be proven that any individual funded violent protest said individual should be charged as an accessory to each and every crime committed by his/her/its employees. Of course after being first charged with criminal conspiracy. Even one death caused by a protestor ought to bring down a death penalty on all those involved with NO clemency shown to the sponsor.

Before a single vote was cast, the election was fixed by GOP and Trump operatives.

Starting in 2013 – just as the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act – a coterie of Trump operatives, under the direction of Kris Kobach, Kansas Secretary of State, created a system to purge 1.1 million Americans of color from the voter rolls of GOP–controlled states.

Crosscheck in action:

On Tuesday, we saw Crosscheck elect a Republican Senate and as President, Donald Trump. The electoral putsch was aided by nine other methods of attacking the right to vote of Black, Latino and Asian-American voters, methods detailed in my book and film, including “Caging,” “purging,” blocking legitimate registrations, and wrongly shunting millions to “provisional” ballots that will never be counted.

Trump signaled the use of “Crosscheck” when he claimed the election is “rigged” because “people are voting many, many times.” His operative Kobach, who also advised Trump on building a wall on the southern border, devised a list of 7.2 million “potential” double voters—1.1 million of which were removed from the voter rolls by Tuesday. The list is loaded overwhelmingly with voters of color and the poor. Here's a sample of the list

Crosscheck in action:

83ef43de044ae59133ad6fa260ff167e.jpg

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!

Hey Truthie!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of TRUTHIE!

ZHG3aMhillary-riggedc.jpg

Crosscheck in action:

So she clearly stole the DNC nominee yet you blame outside forces for her corruption?

apalin-1.jpg

I'm so sick of you mealy mouthed gollums whining mewmewstoleelection and pifflesnifflecheatedourpreeeeciouuuus.Same ole same ole
Uh, if you got better things to do, I suggest you have at it or shut up

You pukes have been trying to silence folks for years. Here's where I get to tell you to kiss my ass

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!

/---- Tin foil hat time. Tiggered59 is playing with his meds again.

Hey Truthie!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of TRUTHIE!

foreign-policy-screenshot.jpg

Hey Truthie!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of TRUTHIE!

Ya8AdqbSL818O9R05lKH_1082040758.jpeg

I'm so sick of you mealy mouthed gollums whining mewmewstoleelection and pifflesnifflecheatedourpreeeeciouuuus.Same ole same ole

You pukes have been trying to silence folks for years. Here's where I get to tell you to kiss my ass

Listen, Hitler Jr. you white mf's are running around the country, being victims to the GOP....they gave you NAFTA, not us. They offered incentives for companies to take jobs off shore, not us. They're the one's not wanting wage adjustments for workers in this country, not us. They're the one's catering to Wall Street and Trump's need for immigrants to work for them, not us. Democrats don't have companies in Mexico and China, Trump and Wall Street does however.

The only thing that is silencing you mindless racist stupid shit for brain white mf's....is your ignorance to FACTS....just ask a fuckin German, you moronic simp!! Your being conned, and your too racist and ignorant to see otherwise.

Hey Truthie!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of TRUTHIE!

Ya8AdqbSL818O9R05lKH_1082040758.jpeg

By the time this nightmare's 100 days is up, your white ass will be this photo, only with shit running down your face instead of tears...LOLOLO
images

I'm sorry... did you say something?
My eyes rolled up in my head for a minute there

TRUMP TAKE DEMENTIA MEDICATION.

Listen, Hitler Jr. you white mf's are running around the country, being victims to the GOP....they gave you NAFTA, not us. They offered incentives for companies to take jobs off shore, not us. They're the one's not wanting wage adjustments for workers in this country, not us. They're the one's catering to Wall Street and Trump's need for immigrants to work for them, not us. Democrats don't have companies in Mexico and China, Trump and Wall Street does however.

The only thing that is silencing you mindless racist stupid shit for brain white mf's....is your ignorance to FACTS....just ask a fuckin German, you moronic simp!! Your being conned, and your too racist and ignorant to see otherwise.

Oh really bill didn't sign NAFTA now?? The Feds were not pumping in 85 billion a month under Obama? Making Wall Street rich and screwing main street?

upload_2017-2-12_18-23-25.jpeg

Oh really bill didn't sign NAFTA now?? The Feds were not pumping in 85 billion a month under Obama? Making Wall Street rich and screwing main street?

View attachment 111985
upload_2017-2-12_18-26-43.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-12_18-26-16.jpeg
    upload_2017-2-12_18-26-16.jpeg
    13.3 KB · Views: 22

View attachment 111985
Just another reminder of why we hate the Clintons, but NAFTA was a GOP sponsered bill and please if your gonna send for me, bitch please be prepared to own your shit..stop deflecting, I'm not some white clueless lice ball....brains here bitch

View attachment 111985
Just another reminder of why we hate the Clintons, but NAFTA was a GOP sponsered bill and please if your gonna send for me, bitch please be prepared to own your shit..stop deflecting, I'm not some white clueless lice ball....brains here bitch

Defelect what truthmatters?

This week Trump forgot to take his Dementia medication
0727trumpredditama02.jpg

View attachment 111985

Defelect what truthmatters?.

Trump was in capable of telling the TRUTH for the last 2 years.

Crosscheck in action:

View attachment 111985

Defelect what truthmatters?

Alternative truth matters LOLOLOL...listen, that orange pale pussy grabbing white fuck wouldn't know the truth if it game gift wrapped with his daughter in it. Own it beyatch!!
images

Crosscheck in action:

No here's how she lost.

Crosscheck in action:

Crosscheck in action:

Hey Truthie!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of TRUTHIE!

Crosscheck in action:

So she clearly stole the DNC nominee yet you blame outside forces for her corruption?

apalin-1.jpg

impeach_trump_bumper_sticker-r0ef3ba3b00594bfaa78860ee5bb4f8cd_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

Crosscheck in action:

No here's how she lost.

Crosscheck in action:

Crosscheck in action:

Hey Truthie!

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of TRUTHIE!

Crosscheck in action:

apalin-1.jpg

impeach_trump_bumper_sticker-r0ef3ba3b00594bfaa78860ee5bb4f8cd_v9wht_8byvr_324.jpg

How are you planning on doing that?

Forum List

Back