This Trump nightmare has got to end folks, this is getting insane!!

Poor tigerred, the Cabinet isn't even fully formed yet, nor a Supreme Court Justice seated.

:lol:
I know I'm gonna have to get more beer and popcorn. This is gonna get good.View attachment 111703
Like when he dismantles all of Obama's clean air and water acts?
Boy won't you be proud. And your family too.
You mean the part where the epa wants to regulate mud puddles in my yard. Yes I would be proud to do away with. The epa has too much power. They need to be stepped back.
Wow, The "mud puddle" buillshit. Are you always this fucking dumb?

You do know that small streams flow into larger ones? Only a fucking idiot would fight to clean up navigable waters while ignoring their triubutaries.
Oregon Man Sentenced to 30 Days in Jail -- for Collecting Rainwater on His Property

"According to Oregon water laws, all water is publicly owned. Therefore, anyone who wants to store any type of water on their property must first obtain a permit from state water managers.

"Harrington said he applied for three permits to legally house reservoirs for storm and snow water runoff on his property. One of the “reservoirs” had been on his property for 37 years, he said.

"Though the state Water Resources Department initially approved his permits in 2003, the state – and a state court -- ultimately reversed the decision.

“They issued me my permits. I had my permits in hand and they retracted them just arbitrarily, basically. They took them back and said ‘No, you can’t have them,’ so I’ve been fighting it ever since,” Harrington told CNSNews.com."
Your article talks about the damming of a creek.

I know I'm gonna have to get more beer and popcorn. This is gonna get good.View attachment 111703
You mean the part where the epa wants to regulate mud puddles in my yard. Yes I would be proud to do away with. The epa has too much power. They need to be stepped back.

You do know that small streams flow into larger ones? Only a fucking idiot would fight to clean up navigable waters while ignoring their triubutaries.
Oregon Man Sentenced to 30 Days in Jail -- for Collecting Rainwater on His Property

"According to Oregon water laws, all water is publicly owned. Therefore, anyone who wants to store any type of water on their property must first obtain a permit from state water managers.

"Harrington said he applied for three permits to legally house reservoirs for storm and snow water runoff on his property. One of the “reservoirs” had been on his property for 37 years, he said.

"Though the state Water Resources Department initially approved his permits in 2003, the state – and a state court -- ultimately reversed the decision.

“They issued me my permits. I had my permits in hand and they retracted them just arbitrarily, basically. They took them back and said ‘No, you can’t have them,’ so I’ve been fighting it ever since,” Harrington told CNSNews.com."

But he wasn't fined for damming a creek.

Not that it matters.

"A rural Oregon man was sentenced Wednesday to 30 days in jail and over $1,500 in fines because he had three reservoirs on his property to collect and use rainwater."

You will love when the epa loses part of its power.
It will be a sad day for this country when assholes like you put corporate profit over our environment.

I have news. You will gain nothing. You & any offspring will pay the price.

no, it will be a wonderful, glorious day.

My offspring will reap the benefits. They already are.

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!

Considering the way we've been the World's Bitch on Trade and Immigration, we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

What part of that is confusing to you?

Corporations seem happy enough with trade. You love corporations.

Considering the way that the Marxist Left so often demonizes corporations, we on the right have often found ourselves defending them from you guys.

That is not the same as "loving them" and nothing about your post actually addresses my point about Trade and Immigration.

Thus, all you did there was show that you are unable to understand what conservatives are doing or thinking, even when it is explained to you (assuming that you will dismiss my post )

THus m point stands,

Considering the way we've been the World's Bitch on Trade and Immigration, we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

You will love when the epa loses part of its power.
It will be a sad day for this country when assholes like you put corporate profit over our environment.

I have news. You will gain nothing. You & any offspring will pay the price.
Get used to it, your time is gone.

Not that it matters.

"A rural Oregon man was sentenced Wednesday to 30 days in jail and over $1,500 in fines because he had three reservoirs on his property to collect and use rainwater."
He dammed a creek & diverted water.

Not that it matters.

He dammed a creek & diverted water.
Thatnis what they say. But they lie all the time.

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit,

C4mCAfxUEAAzsBn.jpg

Still waiting for Pence to start his investigation.......its been 10 days and counting.
As we speak there's a damn bursting in Ca. If ever there was a time to discuss jobs and this infrastructural bill, its now....instead, the orange dude is trying to figure out Apprentice ratings and how to sell Evanka's shit online.
Cali can get their immigrants.to fix that dam.

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!

Considering the way that the Marxist Left so often demonizes corporations, we on the right have often found ourselves defending them from you guys.

That is not the same as "loving them" and nothing about your post actually addresses my point about Trade and Immigration.

Thus, all you did there was show that you are unable to understand what conservatives are doing or thinking, even when it is explained to you (assuming that you will dismiss my post )

THus m point stands,

The part that says you are full of shit when US corporations like our trade deals. The deals are geared to help US corporations sell into these countries. Importing many of these countries products would include food, textiles, low tech items.

I guess you propose they buy our shit & we don't import theirs. Trump's plan.

Trump bitches about our trade deficit with Mexico when we import 700,000 bbls a day of their oil.

THus m point stands,

The part that says you are full of shit when US corporations like our trade deals. The deals are geared to help US corporations sell into these countries. Importing many of these countries products would include food, textiles, low tech items.

I guess you propose they buy our shit & we don't import theirs. Trump's plan.

Trump bitches about our trade deficit with Mexico when we import 700,000 bbls a day of their oil.

The every increasing trade deficits show that we are buying their shit while they are not buying ours.

Corporations have adjusted to this, and our comfortably dealing with the situation.

But it is not good for America as a nation nor for Americans.

Thus my point that, have still not even come close to addressing,

True. Trump is a total FAILURE!!!
Nope just obamacare, created by the worst president so far.
Trump Care will prove to be worst than Obama Care.
Link?
check back 2 years from now. Trump said it would take that long.
Okay so you have no proof. Got it.
Trump-Care is coming! All you conservatives who enjoy the ACA.......must prepare for the new Paul Rayan-Trump-Care Fiasco!!!!

I'm so sick of you mealy mouthed gollums whining mewmewstoleelection and pifflesnifflecheatedourpreeeeciouuuus.Same ole same ole
Uh, if you got better things to do, I suggest you have at it or shut up

You pukes have been trying to silence folks for years. Here's where I get to tell you to kiss my ass

Listen, Hitler Jr. you white mf's are running around the country, being victims to the GOP....they gave you NAFTA, not us. They offered incentives for companies to take jobs off shore, not us. They're the one's not wanting wage adjustments for workers in this country, not us. They're the one's catering to Wall Street and Trump's need for immigrants to work for them, not us. Democrats don't have companies in Mexico and China, Trump and Wall Street does however.

The only thing that is silencing you mindless racist stupid shit for brain white mf's....is your ignorance to FACTS....just ask a fuckin German, you moronic simp!! Your being conned, and your too racist and ignorant to see otherwise.

Oh really bill didn't sign NAFTA now?? The Feds were not pumping in 85 billion a month under Obama? Making Wall Street rich and screwing main street?

View attachment 111985
You IDIOT!!! Have you not seen Dementia Trump cabinet selection-appointments!!! Its who's-who of WALL STREET!!! Nothing but millionaires and billionaires!!! WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU FOOL.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...net-insiders-outsiders-millionaires.html?_r=0

trump-cabinet-insiders-outsiders-millionaires-1480717606838-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.png

Forum List

Back