This Trump nightmare has got to end folks, this is getting insane!!

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!

Considering the way we've been the World's Bitch on Trade and Immigration, we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

What part of that is confusing to you?
How have we been "the world's bitch" in those respects, C?

and remember, I really don't give a shit what you "feel".......

Limit yourself to substance, if you can...

Unfair trade, and taking WAY to many Third World peasants we have no need for.

Helps them, hurts us.
SSDD....

You didn't disappoint......

Trade and immigration are "substance" and your attempt to pretend otherwise is just you being as ass.
Your observations, on the other hand, are 100% NotSubstance.......

Because you imbeciles don't have the stamina to look past the Drudge headline, your critical faculties have atrophied to the point where you cannot link two coherent thoughts.....

after tripping on one, the first thing you look for is a meme...

In less than one effin month, ...............

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....
Voters Split on Impeaching Trump
February 10, 2017
A new Public Policy Polling survey finds that just three weeks into President Trump’s administration voters are already evenly divided on the issue of impeaching Trump with 46% in favor and 46% opposed.

Support for impeaching Trump has crept up from 35% 2 weeks ago, to 40% last week, to its 46% standing this week.

Trump’s approval rate is now 43% to 53%.

help-is-on-the-way-png.111689

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!

angif-full-of-hot-air-scen01.PNG

Which makes Trump's "achievement" even more remarkable.....

The guy is completely out of his "depth"....

Being frustrated with bureaucracy and out of his depth are not the same. Care to try again?
Having no idea what the job involves is, pretty much by definition, "out of his depth"....

You may now proceed with additional witless gainsaying...

I think you are trapped in a negative cycle. You need therapy.

There are several things you can do to break the cycle:

1. First you must face the fact you have a problem
  2. Surround yourself with people who love you. My guess is this will be difficult because nobody loves a racist jerk
  3. Go for a walk on the beach and get some fresh air
  4. Focus on the positives. At least you don't live in Cuba. Feel lucky that you were born in a country that doesn't jail you or execute you for being a Christian or a homosexual
  5. Stay away from negative people or negative information sources. No CNN or NAACP meetings

Considering the way we've been the World's Bitch on Trade and Immigration, we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

What part of that is confusing to you?

Helps them, hurts us.
SSDD....

Trade and immigration are "substance" and your attempt to pretend otherwise is just you being as ass.

Because you imbeciles don't have the stamina to look past the Drudge headline, your critical faculties have atrophied to the point where you cannot link two coherent thoughts.....

NotSubstance isn’t a word....

Just sayin.

2. Surround yourself with people who love you. My guess is this will be difficult because nobody loves a racist jerk
  4. Focus on the positives. At least you don't live in Cuba. Feel lucky that you were born in a country that doesn't jail you or execute you for being a Christian or a homosexual
  5. Stay away from negative people or negative information sources. No CNN or NAACP meetings
Stay away from negative people or negative information sources. No CNN or NAACP meetings

Mud,

List (in order of time spent with them) the sources of information on which you have depended since Jan 2009.....

Helps them, hurts us.
SSDD....

NotSubstance isn’t a word....

Just sayin.
Wouldn't it have been more productive to explain the meaning of "substance" to C?

3. Go for a walk on the beach along the Southern coast line if you can afford to visist and get some fresh air
After 4 years of Trump Red State America will be given the following:

4. Focus on the positives. At least you from Red State Amerika. Feel lucky that you were born in a country that doesn't jail you or execute you for being a Trump Supporter.
  5. Stay away from negative people or negative information sources like Fox News and Right wing Radio!!!

Having no idea what the job involves is, pretty much by definition, "out of his depth"....

You may now proceed with additional witless gainsaying...

You cannot prove he has no idea how to do the job. In fact, he is actually doing his job as proven by actions taken. Again, no substance, which you require of others.

Forum List

Back