This Trump nightmare has got to end folks, this is getting insane!!

Then Trump will be a lost dictator for next 4 years.

You need to check what form of government we operate under moron.
Red State America has ushered in Fascism into the United States by electing Trump!
Be sure to get out there and tell each and every state that is not on the coasts that they are fascists.

I'm sure that won't further isolate the Democrat party into even smaller regions.

Dems haven't yet fully realized that they are powerless to stop Putin from flipping all 25 democrat Senate seats in 2018. They are only making it worse for themselves

But but But ....Hillary Clinton E Mails and what about "Benghazi".......
latest

FLYNN FIASCO: ‘POTENTIALLY ILLEGAL’ RUSSIA TALKS

^ Fake News from the Hysterical is the new normal crowd

Sad state of affairs that POTUS has expressed more displeasure with Nordstrum's than Putin/ Russia.

In less than one effin month, Donald Insane Trump and his peeps, have created more shit, than a over crowed nursing home with seniors in diapers eating grease sandwiches for lunch. And it all started with..."the Carnage ends now", unquote.

To date, this nightmare with orange hair and face, has managed to alienate just about every nation on the planet, save for Russia. Is banned from just about every country, except Russia. Has lied to the utmost degree on everything he says and does. Will tweet to no end, when pissed off and now his prized mop speaking piece, KellyAnn is now in hot water defending this idiot. I mean the bs just never seems to end and this is the guy, to date...still has people supporting his nonsense.

If this country, this nation, this planet is to maintain its sanity and standings....Trump needs to do. I would rather have in that white house, another GW Bush Jr on meth, than Donald Insane Trump.

There seems to be no end to this man's need to please the Klan, fuck the rest and preserve the Trump brand...no end and for all his supporters, nothing is headed their way in terms of good paying jobs and stability...but bs after bs after bs.

What a fuckin joke this country is becoming....all because 37% of ingrates who voted in a clown, just wanted America first....well, we first alll right....the first country in our nations history, to implode in less than 30 days!!
I love watching some of you melt down. Its why many of us voted for him.

But but But ....Hillary Clinton E Mails and what about "Benghazi".......
latest

FLYNN FIASCO: ‘POTENTIALLY ILLEGAL’ RUSSIA TALKS
You don't find those matters enormously important?

Isn't that special.
[Trump] is banned from just about every country

Don't fall prey to the pull of hyperbole. You have a good point, but you weaken it with inaccurate claims like that.

Hyperbole? How about outright lies?

He's an outright liar.

Red State America has ushered in Fascism into the United States by electing Trump!
Be sure to get out there and tell each and every state that is not on the coasts that they are fascists.

I'm sure that won't further isolate the Democrat party into even smaller regions.
You foolish conservatives are isolating yourselves!!!!!

Having no idea what the job involves is, pretty much by definition, "out of his depth"....

You may now proceed with additional witless gainsaying...

You cannot prove he has no idea how to do the job. In fact, he is actually doing his job as proven by actions taken. Again, no substance, which you require of others.
If he doesn't know what the job IS, then he is not likely to know how to do it, is he....

In fact, he is actually doing his job as proven by actions taken.

If you consider butthurt tweets "actions taken".....

Among his achievements to date:

1) alt facts

2) a 3-0 spanking on his "signature" EO

3) A botched military operation in Yemen

4) the lowest JARs of any incoming POTUS in the history of polling

and he hasn't been in office a full month..

Now, it is YOUR turn......show me evidence that Trump has an idea what he is doing...

we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

What part of that is confusing to you?
If we grew a spine why is Trump backing down to China
Trump Caves on ‘One China’ Policy

President Xi Jinping of China just tweeted a demand that Trump "make him a ham sammich"....
Has Trump drawn an imaginary red line yet?
That red line was never supported by the GOP congress! You remember.....don't you?

we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

What part of that is confusing to you?
If we grew a spine why is Trump backing down to China
Trump Caves on ‘One China’ Policy

President Xi Jinping of China just tweeted a demand that Trump "make him a ham sammich"....
Has Trump drawn an imaginary red line yet?
That red line was never supported by the GOP congress! You remember.....don't you?
Oh so Obama being a pussy is the gop's fault? Lol, did they make him draw it also? Lol, unbelievable.

You foolish conservatives are isolating yourselves!!!!!
Keep telling yourself that.

If you believe it, you should be ecstatic. But you're not.

Having no idea what the job involves is, pretty much by definition, "out of his depth"....

You cannot prove he has no idea how to do the job. In fact, he is actually doing his job as proven by actions taken. Again, no substance, which you require of others.
If he doesn't know what the job IS, then he is not likely to know how to do it, is he....

1) alt facts

Now, it is YOUR turn......show me evidence that Trump has an idea what he is doing...
He is driving you loonies nuts. That's all the evidence we need. What is good for the country, is the opposite of liberalism.

1) alt facts

He is driving you loonies nuts. That's all the evidence we need. What is good for the country, is the opposite of liberalism.
Still trying to convince yourself that you are not gay?

How much longer do you think you will need?

1) alt facts

Still trying to convince yourself that you are not gay?

How much longer do you think you will need?
A lefty putting down queers to make an insult. Tolerant liberals! Lol, and no trust me I'm not gay, but your Obama is!

Forum List

Back