This Trump nightmare has got to end folks, this is getting insane!!

we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

What part of that is confusing to you?
If we grew a spine why is Trump backing down to China
Trump Caves on ‘One China’ Policy

President Xi Jinping of China just tweeted a demand that Trump "make him a ham sammich"....
Has Trump drawn an imaginary red line yet?
That red line was never supported by the GOP congress! You remember.....don't you?
Oh so Obama being a pussy is the gop's fault? Lol, did they make him draw it also? Lol, unbelievable.
I can appreciate that you are a fucking idiot, but if the military action in question will require a commitment in excess of 90 days the War Powers Act obliges POTUS to go to Congress..

Congress, still smarting from having eagerly enabled the unvarnished disaster which was Iraqnam, balked...

Yet another opportunity cost of your votes in 2000 and 2004....

take a bow...

Having no idea what the job involves is, pretty much by definition, "out of his depth"....

You may now proceed with additional witless gainsaying...

You cannot prove he has no idea how to do the job. In fact, he is actually doing his job as proven by actions taken. Again, no substance, which you require of others.
If he doesn't know what the job IS, then he is not likely to know how to do it, is he....

In fact, he is actually doing his job as proven by actions taken.

If you consider butthurt tweets "actions taken".....

Among his achievements to date:

1) alt facts

2) a 3-0 spanking on his "signature" EO

3) A botched military operation in Yemen

4) the lowest JARs of any incoming POTUS in the history of polling

and he hasn't been in office a full month..

Now, it is YOUR turn......show me evidence that Trump has an idea what he is doing...
He is driving you loonies nuts. That's all the evidence we need. What is good for the country, is the opposite of liberalism.
Still trying to convince yourself that you are not gay?

How much longer do you think you will need?
A lefty putting down queers to make an insult. Tolerant liberals! Lol, and no trust me I'm not gay, but your Obama is!
I'm not gay.....but I don't feel compelled to pin that on my chest to keep me on the path...

we knew that the nations that have been fucking US, would be unhappy when we grew a spine.

President Xi Jinping of China just tweeted a demand that Trump "make him a ham sammich"....
That red line was never supported by the GOP congress! You remember.....don't you?
Oh so Obama being a pussy is the gop's fault? Lol, did they make him draw it also? Lol, unbelievable.
I can appreciate that you are a fucking idiot, but if the military action in question will require a commitment in excess of 90 days the War Powers Act obliges POTUS to go to Congress..

Congress, still smarting from having eagerly enabled the unvarnished disaster which was Iraqnam, balked...

take a bow...
Oh, so Obama not getting permission to draw the red line is the gop's fault. Well thanks for exposing another Obama lie.

take a bow...
Spoken like a true POLE DANCER!!!

take a bow...
Oh, so Obama not getting permission to draw the red line is the gop's fault. Well thanks for exposing another Obama lie.
Oh so the GOP majority congress not getting behind President Obama's Red line in the sand says what about the GOP congress????

take a bow...
Also Obama sent thousands of troops back into Iraq, with out Congress voting on it. So you admit he broke the law? Giving Trump power he shouldn't have. I warned you about this when Obama was doing it, while you were silent.

take a bow...
Also Obama sent thousands of troops back into Iraq, with out Congress voting on it. So you admit he broke the law? Giving Trump power he shouldn't have. I warned you about this when Obama was doing it, while you were silent.
Where is the link-source to back up your lie?

You cannot prove he has no idea how to do the job. In fact, he is actually doing his job as proven by actions taken. Again, no substance, which you require of others.
If he doesn't know what the job IS, then he is not likely to know how to do it, is he....

1) alt facts

Now, it is YOUR turn......show me evidence that Trump has an idea what he is doing...
He is driving you loonies nuts. That's all the evidence we need. What is good for the country, is the opposite of liberalism.

A lefty putting down queers to make an insult. Tolerant liberals! Lol, and no trust me I'm not gay, but your Obama is!
I'm not gay.....but I don't feel compelled to pin that on my chest to keep me on the path...
It obviously bothers you, a bonus.

Then Trump will be a lost dictator for next 4 years.

You need to check what form of government we operate under moron.
Red State America has ushered in Fascism into the United States by electing Trump!
Be sure to get out there and tell each and every state that is not on the coasts that they are fascists.

I'm sure that won't further isolate the Democrat party into even smaller regions.
You foolish conservatives are isolating yourselves!!!!!
Do you often deny reality? Perhaps take something for that?

There is a poster here that has a map in his sig-line that shows the United States and how it was broken down by votes. Clearly, the Democrat party has become a regional party. Do not confuse having people packed in like sheep in a small geographic area somehow isolates the rest of us.

You've lost Governorships, State Legislatures, the US Congress, and soon the Supreme Court, not to mention the White House.

Do you people take that as a sign that maybe you should reevaluate your methods if not your stance on politics? It doesn't appear to be the case.

take a bow...
The GOP congress was saying NO to everything Obama wanted. Then the GOP congress said Obama wasn't doing enough on foreign policy.

take a bow...
I'm just teaching you about the limits of POTUS power in that area...you should thank me for the edification.....

Red State America has ushered in Fascism into the United States by electing Trump!
Be sure to get out there and tell each and every state that is not on the coasts that they are fascists.

I'm sure that won't further isolate the Democrat party into even smaller regions.

There is a poster here that has a map in his sig-line that shows the United States and how it was broken down by votes. Clearly, the Democrat party has become a regional party. Do not confuse having people packed in like sheep in a small geographic area somehow isolates the rest of us.

You've lost Governorships, State Legislatures, the US Congress, and soon the Supreme Court, not to mention the White House.

Do you people take that as a sign that maybe you should reevaluate your methods if not your stance on politics? It doesn't appear to be the case.
Could you post the popular vote totals for POTUS?

Just the numbers, please.......I'll figure out which is larger...

1) alt facts

It obviously bothers you, a bonus.
Not in the least.......I encourage you to continue making an ass of yourself....

and I hope you come to grips with whatever haunts you....

Meh. Conservative Red State and Trump and the GOP congress are wondering why they are being protested and loathed at this very moment. How long can you Red State so called Americans continue to say the rest of the country is just jealous because you won!

Where is the Interstate Cross Checking in those maps you speak off? Do the maps show GOP voter purging and voter suppersion of Democrat voters by the GOP? Where cross checking took place, the GOP and Trump won by razor thin margins.

Meh. Conservative Red State and Trump and the GOP congress are wondering why they are being protested and loathed at this very moment. How long can you Red State so called Americans continue to say the rest of the country is just jealous because you won!
These idiots have managed to convince themselves that Scrub wasn't the worst POTUS of the modern era.....

take a bow...
15727153_1224564634259078_4360804000638156216_n.jpg

So I see you didn't pay any attention to what Obama did. Just what the media told you.
Obama sent 1500 troops to iraq on November 7, 2014. Also sent more since then even up till last year. Without Congress approval.

For as long as you continue to act as irrationally has you have been. Meanwhile, the GOP will just continue to pick up state legislatures and Governorships. I'm sure that the left will be happy with a handful of States.

But hey, you have the popular vote thing going for you. So there is that.

take a bow...
View attachment 111709
So I see you didn't pay any attention to what Obama did. Just what the media told you.
Obama sent 1500 troops to iraq on November 7, 2014. Also sent more since then even up till last year. Without Congress approval.
Please provide a link-source to back up your lie! Don't come back with an image! It only proves that you are a fucking LIAR.

take a bow...
The GOP congress was saying NO to everything Obama wanted. Then the GOP congress said Obama wasn't doing enough on foreign policy.
Oh my, Obama just about got everything he wanted. The bad Iran deal, the hop didn't support, but Obama got it.

Forum List

Back