this whole rape thing is used by feminists & Democrats to garner political power, & lots of it

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we hear all these silly lies, there's a rapist behind every corner, all men are potential rapists.

i dont have the exact stats with me right now, but you'll see its usually around 2 percent of women will be raped in their lifetime. its the same thing as having been mugged or having someone break into your house.

we hear all these silly lies, there's a rapist behind every corner, all men are potential rapists.

i dont have the exact stats with me right now, but you'll see its usually around 2 percent of women will be raped in their lifetime. its the same thing as having been mugged or having someone break into your house.
Don’t forget...according to Democrats all conservative white men are racist too. So the winning angle for liberals is “all conservative heterosexual white males are racist, homophobic, rapists.” Sure...that will play well with the American public.

Not sure how to frame that issue for the 2018 and 2020 elections?

Elect democrats, get charged with rape and need to prove your innocence.
Elect democrats, and have the rich Leftists hire women to accuse you, your sons, or your elected officials of rape
Elect democrats, and turn rape accusations into a cottage industry
Elect democrats, guarantee that all GOP pols will be hounded constantly
Elect democrats, guarantee that all online "filters" will be anti-conservatives
Elect democrats, guarantee that the MSM will weaponize the news feeds
Elect democrats, guarantee that only democrats will be allowed into colleges
Elect democrats, guarantee that all HR departments will only hire democrats
You get my drift...

Women are now a protected class and there is the ubiquitous heavy cloud over men, that the mere inference of impropriety can ruin them. How are men to go forth following the conscience of their convictions in this disparate, subset class system that the Lib / Progressives are engendering...?

By not hiring women. Let them build their own companies.

When liberal white men in their 20s become conservative white men in their 40s, do they start raping? How does that work?

Men are such victims, aren't they?

Once Kavanaugh is seated, let’s have a 50 year FBI investigation into Ford’s claims.

The number of women raped has always been overstated. There's really no problem here, and what there is generally concerns white men being unfairly accused by vindictive, power hungry and unattractive women, who blame men for their being sexually undesirable. This is a well known fact amongst Republicans, and no one with any credibility disputes it, as Susan Collins so eloquently illustrated.

Dr Ford started a lot of her statements with "i think" or "i dont think"...the use of the word "Think" denotes a hesitant and equivocal response.

it is inconceivable that an illustrious judge like kavanaugh could do such a thing. those guys can sleep with anyone they want. they dont need to rape to get fucked, in plain english

it is inconceivable that an illustrious judge like kavanaugh could do such a thing. those guys can sleep with anyone they want. they dont need to rape to get fucked, in plain english
Those sluts were just laying down for him.

Forum List

Back