This will give you nightmares...

What specifically has your knickers in a knot?

The cut in the deficit and the increase in helping US citizens get ahead.

There's just no excuse for either one.

OTOH, she also posted that US taxpayers should be paying welfare ranchers' grazing fees and be damn happy to do it.

OTOH, she also posted that US taxpayers should be paying welfare ranchers' grazing fees and be damn happy to do it.

Given that she lives in the same state, I'm really disappointed that she didn't rush to the side of these patriot/martyrs and offer them consolation...or at least some jerky and clean socks.

You mean, as in put your money where your mouth is?

Very telling is that that none of the RWNJs did anything but sit behind their computers, demanding free stuff for those welfare queens in Oregon. Just like koshergrl does.
You also forgot about the record number of Americans on food stamps, didn't you???

"Progress, Obungles Style"....

Given that she lives in the same state, I'm really disappointed that she didn't rush to the side of these patriot/martyrs and offer them consolation...or at least some jerky and clean socks.
And what does this have to do with the proposed $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal by Obama?????????

The fact that you don't understand either?

And what does this have to do with the proposed $4.1 TRILLION budget proposal by Obama?????????

The fact that you don't understand either?
LOL

I understand clearly what the Op meant as soon as I saw it.................Because I started a thread on the same issue with a different title..................

You don't get it............Shove that 4.1 Trillion dollar budget where the sun doesn't shine.

You mean, as in put your money where your mouth is?

Very telling is that that none of the RWNJs did anything but sit behind their computers, demanding free stuff for those welfare queens in Oregon. Just like koshergrl does.
You libtards are idiots.

Forum List

Back