🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This woman is a real American hero.

Fuck Shifty Schumer.

She threatened his house and Pelosi's house. You call that a patriot? I called it a deranged dementia infused bitch. She threaten my house, with my family, and I choke the life out of her right there in front of the cameras.

9267787_010120-kgo-pelosi-paint-img_Image_00-00-06,27.jpg

• Banned
Fuck Shifty Schumer.

She threatened his house and Pelosi's house. You call that a patriot? I called it a deranged dementia infused bitch. She threaten my house, with my family, and I choke the life out of her right there in front of the cameras.

You are confused Moon Bat.

We have an illegitimate government. That Schumer dickhead is a leader in a dispicable Party that stole an election from the American people and has been doing nothing more than preaching mindless hate. Shame on you for being so deranged to be an Useful Idiot that will allow assholes like Schmer to steal our Republic.

Shame shame shame!

Fuck Shifty Schumer.

Where was this indignation when BLM/Antifa attacked the councilmembers gated community home in MO this summer--or Rand Paul's home--or the LWNJ that shot up the ball game and a sitting republican representative. Hypocrite, fucking democrats always talking like badasses until the lead starts flying and then it's boo hoo, they're picking on me

• Banned
Fuck Shifty Schumer.

Where was your moral clarity when this dumbass low IQ hateful Negro was calling for attacks on Republicans?

I know Chucky is a big pussy but I expected a little more of a reaction. He just stood there like a scared little bitch, wanting someone else to take care of her.

He’s so brave and loud when he’s attacking Trump from the microphone in his enclosed, protected, private sanctuaries, but when things get ugly on the street, he reveals what a truly weak, pathetic little man he is.

Good for that woman. Show the world what a sniveling coward he is.

Forum List

Back