This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here!

YOUR ANSWER IS HERE!!!!====First, I want to remind you that in the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of and laugh at the truth. 4 This will be their line of argument: “So Jesus promised to come back, did he? Then where is he? He’ll never come! Why, as far back as anyone can remember, everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation.”

5-6 They deliberately forget this fact: that God did destroy the world with a mighty flood long after he had made the heavens by the word of his command and had used the waters to form the earth and surround it. 7 And God has commanded that the earth and the heavens be stored away for a great bonfire at the judgment day, when all ungodly men will perish.

8 But don’t forget this, dear friends, that a day or a thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the Lord. 9 He isn’t really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent. 10 The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.
2 PETER 3:3-10

Same here. I keep waking up and I am still here. Really pissing me off.

Last edited:
READ SLOYLY,YOUR ANSWER IS HERE!!!!====First, I want to remind you that in the last days there will come scoffers who will do every wrong they can think of and laugh at the truth. 4 This will be their line of argument: “So Jesus promised to come back, did he? Then where is he? He’ll never come! Why, as far back as anyone can remember, everything has remained exactly as it was since the first day of creation.”

5-6 They deliberately forget this fact: that God did destroy the world with a mighty flood long after he had made the heavens by the word of his command and had used the waters to form the earth and surround it. 7 And God has commanded that the earth and the heavens be stored away for a great bonfire at the judgment day, when all ungodly men will perish.

8 But don’t forget this, dear friends, that a day or a thousand years from now is like tomorrow to the Lord. 9 He isn’t really being slow about his promised return, even though it sometimes seems that way. But he is waiting, for the good reason that he is not willing that any should perish, and he is giving more time for sinners to repent. 10 The day of the Lord is surely coming, as unexpectedly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.
2 PETER 3:3-10

they say that the people of israel will convert to christianity.......

I can say with lots of confidence, that will not happen in my life time!!

i'd be impressed if the took a baby step and tried judaism.

when Israel is attacked and Israel is protected by God the Jewish people will return to God!!!

Last edited:
they say that the people of israel will convert to christianity.......

I can say with lots of confidence, that will not happen in my life time!!

when Israel is attacked and Israel is protected by God the Jewish people will return to God!!!

Why not, they've worshipped a golden calf, and the gods of the Philistines, Caananites, and Moabites, maybe next time they might try Yahweh. My bet is that they'd call on Washington first.

Why not, they've worshipped a golden calf, and the gods of the Philistines, Caananites, and Moabites, maybe next time they might try Yahweh. My bet is that they'd call on Washington first.

GOD WORD ABOUT ISRAEL'S FUTURE===25 I want you to know about this truth from God, dear brothers, so that you will not feel proud and start bragging. Yes, it is true that some of the Jews have set themselves against the Gospel now, but this will last only until all of you Gentiles have come to Christ—those of you who will. 26 And then all Israel will be saved.

Do you remember what the prophets said about this? “There shall come out of Zion a Deliverer, and he shall turn the Jews from all ungodliness. 27 At that time I will take away their sins, just as I promised.”

28 Now many of the Jews are enemies of the Gospel. They hate it. But this has been a benefit to you, for it has resulted in God’s giving his gifts to you Gentiles. Yet the Jews are still beloved of God because of his promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 29 For God’s gifts and his call can never be withdrawn; he will never go back on his promises. 30 Once you were rebels against God, but when the Jews refused his gifts God was merciful to you instead. 31 And now the Jews are the rebels, but some day they, too, will share in God’s mercy upon you. 32 For God has given them all up to sin so that he could have mercy upon all alike.

33 Oh, what a wonderful God we have! How great are his wisdom and knowledge and riches! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his methods! 34 For who among us can know the mind of the Lord? Who knows enough to be his counselor and guide? 35 And who could ever offer to the Lord enough to induce him to act? 36 For everything comes from God alone. Everything lives by his power, and everything is for his glory. To him be glory evermore.
Romans 11:25-35

GOD WORD ABOUT ISRAEL'S FUTURE===25 I want you to know about this truth from God, dear brothers, so that you will not feel proud and start bragging. Yes, it is true that some of the Jews have set themselves against the Gospel now, but this will last only until all of you Gentiles have come to Christ—those of you who will. 26 And then all Israel will be saved.

Do you remember what the prophets said about this? “There shall come out of Zion a Deliverer, and he shall turn the Jews from all ungodliness. 27 At that time I will take away their sins, just as I promised.”

28 Now many of the Jews are enemies of the Gospel. They hate it. But this has been a benefit to you, for it has resulted in God’s giving his gifts to you Gentiles. Yet the Jews are still beloved of God because of his promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 29 For God’s gifts and his call can never be withdrawn; he will never go back on his promises. 30 Once you were rebels against God, but when the Jews refused his gifts God was merciful to you instead. 31 And now the Jews are the rebels, but some day they, too, will share in God’s mercy upon you. 32 For God has given them all up to sin so that he could have mercy upon all alike.

33 Oh, what a wonderful God we have! How great are his wisdom and knowledge and riches! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his methods! 34 For who among us can know the mind of the Lord? Who knows enough to be his counselor and guide? 35 And who could ever offer to the Lord enough to induce him to act? 36 For everything comes from God alone. Everything lives by his power, and everything is for his glory. To him be glory evermore.

Mark 13:32 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son but only the FATHER."

So how on earth could you know if Christ doesn't even know and he said himself that you wouldn't?

Mark 13:32 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son but only the FATHER."

So how on earth could you know if Christ doesn't even know and he said himself that you wouldn't?

READ ON!!! JESUS SAYS BELIEVERS WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR OR DAY OF HIS RETURN BUT WE ""ARE"" TO KNOW WHEN HE IS AT THE DOOR READY TO RETURN===

◄ Mark 13:29 ►
Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door.

◄ 1 Thessalonians 5:4 ►
But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

I guess God told you all this? How much time did he give you on this earth?

I wish he'd respond quickly as we don't know how much longer he'll be around to.....

IMHO. THE RAPTURE MAY BE YET TODAY OR ANYDAY FROM TODAY TO THE END OF 2015====ARE YOU READY??? OR WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND FOR GOD'S JUDGMENTS ON THIS EVIL,SINLOVING,GOD REJECTING WORLD???? your choice!

I wish he'd respond quickly as we don't know how much longer he'll be around to.....

IMHO. THE RAPTURE MAY BE YET TODAY OR ANYDAY FROM TODAY TO THE END OF 2015====ARE YOU READY??? OR WILL YOU BE LEFT BEHIND FOR GOD'S JUDGMENTS ON THIS EVIL,SINLOVING,GOD REJECTING WORLD???? your choice!

Hear that folks? We have until the end of next year to party!!!

Now go and get me a blow up doll, would ya? :badgrin:

The Rapture is a fairy tale based on a faulty reading of scripture. Live your life well and quit worrying about stuff like that.

Thank you for keeping it short but, really, there was no need to shout. Would it do for you to be all enraged and fuming when the big day comes? Might not make much of a positive impression, that.

Forum List

Back