This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here!

The world's nations face Economic Collapse, moral collapse,social collapse. ww111 any day.Even nature has turned on us,sun,weather,earthquakes, volcanoes. Who has the wisdom,knowledge,power to fix the world's problems???

Give us more specifics on the dates and maybe somebody will emerge. From under a rock or something.

The world's nations face Economic Collapse, moral collapse,social collapse. ww111 any day.Even nature has turned on us,sun,weather,earthquakes, volcanoes. Who has the wisdom,knowledge,power to fix the world's problems???

Give us more specifics on the dates and maybe somebody will emerge. From under a rock or something.

IMHO You have (at the latest) till the end of 2015.

Imagine going through life with this kind of running through your head 24/7?

You know, it's an amazing dual standard. If I was running around every day talking about the end of the world because of an alien invasion, that JFK was murdered by 9/11 hijackers that went back in time, and that Pepsi bought the Coca-Cola Company just to put out New Coke, I'd get a thorazine drip for my troubles.

But if I wear a bed-sheet, hold a sign, and yell about God coming soon half the people on the planet take me seriously.

Oh, well....not important. Actuarial tables say 83.82% of all USBM bloggers will have reached their expiration date by then.

Pull your head out of the sand,look around you,wise up. Will you follow anyone that says they have the answer no matter who?

The world will go along just fine. The United States however is already gasping its last.

The world IS coming to an end...
The last unreleased Beatles CD was BBC recordings that every Beatles fan already possessed.

I intend to be here and help in whatever small way I can to bring it down.

The nation is too divided to survive.

Some rw's are truly traitors.

I love my country and really really really wish you'd just get the hell out.

And take gismo with you.

REAL AMERICANs know =In GOD we trust!!! one nation under God with liberty and justice for all!!!

Some rw's are truly traitors.

I love my country and really really really wish you'd just get the hell out.

And take gismo with you.

Its not just KatzenTraitor and ther other nutters we read here. The right has become the true enemy of the US. They're evil and want only to make us a bedroom community of China.

The world's nations face Economic Collapse, moral collapse,social collapse. wwIII any day.Even nature has turned on us,sun,weather,earthquakes, volcanoes. Who has the wisdom,knowledge,power to fix the world's problems???

Moral collapse. damn, I like the sound of that. Come on, baby:smiliehug:

Swell. We can toast in the event on the giant screen. Maybe add some popcorn.

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?
Did I just see you on a street corner?

I wonder if gismo is one of those charlatans who get people to sign over their belongings and then, when the end doesn't come, say

oops

And just come up with a new date and go hunting for more suckers.

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?
Did I just see you on a street corner?

For many nutters, that's exactly what the internet is.

Forum List

Back