This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here!

Do we really want to pay the cost our moral collaspe like Sodom and Gomorrah did??

The world's nations face Economic Collapse, moral collapse,social collapse. wwIII any day.Even nature has turned on us,sun,weather,earthquakes, volcanoes. Who has the wisdom,knowledge,power to fix the world's problems???

Moral collapse. damn, I like the sound of that. Come on, baby:smiliehug:

Moral Collapse...

Well, I think I just found the name of my debut album.

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

Maxing out Master Card on Amazon as we speak.

Someone on the MSNBC show Morning Joe said the number one cause of all this so called climate shit was
farming in the US...

Remember when we were proud of our agriculture and how we were considered the bread basket of the world....

Now according to the Liberals farmers are the scum of the earth and should be destroyed.

We are farmers and we can feel the hate now. It is right up front - they resent our independence. Farmers lived the same way during depression as they did after depression. That's the history of the farmer. Farmers in the south are actively teaching the next generation - young people how to grow, can and store up food. Anyone can can from the local farmers market and store up for 8 - 10 yrs at a time. Even city folks. If you have food stored for next 10 yrs. you have responsibility to teach those around you to do it. It should be a community awareness campaign of top priority in my view.

Store bought canned goods have expiration date of a year out now. ( I believe ) That will not do. You should be growing, canning, storing years out and store off your property not on. Underground storage is best as it is cool & same temp. Instead of watching tv on the weekend - start canning.

We are not at the end of anything. We are just getting started....

Last edited:
Someone on the MSNBC show Morning Joe said the number one cause of all this so called climate shit was
farming in the US...

Remember when we were proud of our agriculture and how we were considered the bread basket of the world....

Now according to the Liberals farmers are the scum of the earth and should be destroyed.

Do I really have to destroy myself??

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

Maxing out Master Card on Amazon as we speak.

Is this whole "world ending" thing the same as the rapture?

If so, how much can one carry along with them when raptured?

Is "raptured" even a word?

Thing is, if gismo is talking about rapture, I'm quite sure I won't be invited. I may as well sign over all my worldly goods to him.

And to think I never had to give up smoking.

farming in the US...

We are farmers and we can feel the hate now. It is right up front - they resent our independence. Farmers lived the same way during depression as they did after depression. That's the history of the farmer. Farmers in the south are actively teaching the next generation - young people how to grow, can and store up food. Anyone can can from the local farmers market and store up for 8 - 10 yrs at a time. Even city folks. If you have food stored for next 10 yrs. you have responsibility to teach those around you to do it. It should be a community awareness campaign of top priority in my view.

Store bought canned goods have expiration date of a year out now. ( I believe ) That will not do. You should be growing, canning, storing years out and store off your property not on. Underground storage is best as it is cool & same temp. Instead of watching tv on the weekend - start canning.

Guess you better buy more guns.

farming in the US...

Ammo, I need to get some of those pre approved credit card offers out of my spam file.....

Sleeping,dreaming people WAKE UP! we have come to the end of this age.This world cannot go on much longer.

I'm not allowed to say, but if I were you, I wouldn't go buying green bananas. lol

farming in the US...

yeah. after the world is destroyed and some starving homeless people show up at your door how can a believer who has hoarded supplies shoot them if they don't have a gun?

I don't even know if I should bother getting up for work tomorrow.
First the global warming thing,or global whatever.
Then we had Sequester....
That was the straw that....

We might have survived anything but the Sequester on top of all the global climate shit that the US
is totally responsible for according to the Libs...

Then Sequester....

We are so fucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
The next event on God’s calendar is economic collapse and wwIII. In the Book of Revelation the Bible says “there before me was a black horse and it’s rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice saying….a quart of wheat for a day’s wages and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages…” In our terms, a loaf of bread for a day’s pay. What does that sound like if not an economic catastrophe. The rider has a pair of scales which represents commerce. And a day’s pay represents exactly that.
When Jesus’ disciples asked him about he signs of the end of the age, something he told them was “watch for the signs and you will know when it’s near”. Well, the signs are obvious. Almost all countries, cities, states, and people are in debt. Huge and growing debt and WWIII could start anyday. ARE YOU READY??

if he was omniscient, he would have already had it in "our terms"

damn

some ppl are so gullible

disgusting

yeah. after the world is destroyed and some starving homeless people show up at your door how can a believer who has hoarded supplies shoot them if they don't have a gun?

Mow 'em down cuz its the christian thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back