This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here!

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

Yes I think we are closer to getting ready.

GISMYS I can even tell by how open people like you and Sealybobo and others are to each other, how close we are to being ready to receive universal truth and justice.

there can't be any more "them vs. us" or God's truth does not fit in that framework.

the more we let go and are willing to receive and accept change, even working with people and groups we used to avoid or reject, that is when we are about ready to receive
the full message of what all is involved in orchestrating and bringing about world peace.

The changes are internal first, and then they manifest outward
in our relations and perceptions of others, and then that affects the world collectively.

How ready you are to CHANGE and open up and work with ALL people
even the ones you OPPOSED and rejected/blamed the MOST,
that tells me how close we are, or aren't ready yet.... Thanks [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]!!!

I believe you are right, I believe we are close, and just getting prepared for changes to come

Someone on the MSNBC show Morning Joe said the number one cause of all this so called climate shit was
farming in the US...

Remember when we were proud of our agriculture and how we were considered the bread basket of the world....

Now according to the Liberals farmers are the scum of the earth and should be destroyed.

Do I really have to destroy myself??

No, we just have to let go of our destructive divisive ways
keeping us from uniting as one humanity working together.

So a lot of old ways need to come to an end, and be replaced with better ways.
This takes a lot of work inside and out, and it can seem like a huge life struggle

I'm not allowed to say, but if I were you, I wouldn't go buying green bananas. lol

Well maybe if the world shifts to everyone growing more of their own food again.

What are we going to do when we decide to replace slave labor that our economy
depends on with living sustainable systems?

Wouldn't we make the shift to develop more local independence?

What is the most sustainable system for making sure all resources
flow naturally and there is neither excess waste or excess poverty?

What will the world look like or run like? That is one area that change is happening.

Funny, you posted last March that the rapture would be "any day now".

Over a year later and you are still preaching the same nonsense? lol

He posted the same at least ten years ago on the yahoo message boards. I think he still uses the same script his preacher drew up for him in the 1990's.

He posted the same at least ten years ago on the yahoo message boards. I think he still uses the same script his preacher drew up for him in the 1990's.

come on out bashfull Where is your old id????? roflmao!!

You're a stronger man than me, Gunga Din.

I can't even read his gibberish now.

Seriously, I have never seen anyone who hates god as much as gismo does. He is truly a child of satan.

They say that the people of Israel will convert to Christianity.......

I can say with lots of confidence, that will not happen in my life time!!

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

The world was here before you dove into the bottle. And it will be here long after your liver fails.

You've been saying this for months. How much longer do we have to wait?

Yep same crap then same crap now, he is a big jack van dippy fan

Last edited:
Pope Francis hosted an unprecedented "prayer meeting" with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli President Shimon Peres (CNN, June 9, 2014). This effort of "spiritual diplomacy" bringing together two leaders to pray, embrace and plant an olive tree "signaled a new role for [Pope] Francis" (Wall Street Journal, June 8, 2014). On the same day, an interfaith "prayer house" project was announced in Berlin. The $60 million project will be a combined effort between Christians, Jews and Muslims to construct a house of prayer on St. Peter's Square in the center of the German capital where all three religions can worship in the same building (Times of Israel, June 8, 2014).

The effort is intended "not only to show the importance of multi-faith dialogue but to mirror multi-cultural Berlin" (ibid.). It also highlights how the Vatican and Germany are on the same political and religious page.

Bible prophecies have long foretold that at the time of the end, a great world-church would "ride" or direct the final European Beast power (Revelation 13:11-14; Revelation 17). This Beast will broker a temporary peace in the Holy Land between Muslims, Jews and Christians (Psalm 83:5-8; Daniel 9:27; 11:29-39). Events in Rome, Berlin and the Holy Land appear to be moving toward the development of the prophesied short-lived "truce" between Christians, Jews and Muslims.

And one can only hope that when the end comes and the smoke clears, humans will have learned their lesson and have evolved enough to rebuild without the curse of religion hanging over their heads and fucking things up.

Last edited:
MOCKERS= scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 2 Peter 3:3-5

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here!
In that case, I better hurry and cut the grass before it happens.
you want your lawn to look nice for Jesus?
the way I hear it Jesus and the raptured will spend all their time in Israel converting the surviving Jews.
the U.S. is not on his itinerary ..:D
Mowing the lawn prior to Armageddon is about as useful as having a sac of wet mice...lol

The Middle East has been in turmoil for decades. Many who are following world news wonder what will happen next, and what the final outcome will be. Yet very few realize that Bible prophecy explains in advance the earthshaking events that will lead to greater disasters in the region—and ultimately to World War III! The Bible outlines end-time events leading up to Jesus Christ's return. What happens in the Middle East, as His return draws near, will affect your life and the lives of everyone on earth. Understanding those events will help you to take action for your family's welfare. You can escape the prophesied disasters and judgments (Luke 21:36) upon a warring and God-defying world. The Middle East seems to bring the world a constant stream of bad news. Bible prophecy shows that this bad news will continue until Jesus Christ's return. But once the world survives "Armageddon" in the Middle East, a time of good news will follow. Jerusalem will then live up to its name: "City of Peace." A Millennium of peace and prosperity is coming, under the rulership of the Messiah. As King of kings, Jesus Christ will rule the earth from Jerusalem with justice and righteousness, and all nations on earth will learn a new way of life—the way to peace.

come on out bashfull Where is your old id????? roflmao!!

Sure sign end times are among us Presbyterians vote to allow same-sex marriage - CNN.com

Hurry up Jesus there are too many of us now!!! Overpopulation Is Not the Problem? Really? | Robert Walker

Forum List

Back