This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here!

Have you ever seen the world in such chaos? The Palestinian/Israeli conflict, ISIS’s soldiers capturing half of Iraq in a very short time, the dispute over the Ukraine and the vexing spread of the Ebola virus and very soon I expect economic collapse and wwIII.=such worldwide chaos weather changes and big earthquakes on the increase and signs in the moon and heavens=every sign JESUS told believers they would see just before his treturn are here today!!! ARE YOU READY TO MEET JESUS??? WILL YOU MEET HIM AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR OR AS your final judge!!! you get to chose today!! CHOSE WISELY!!!

The fall of Babylon the great( worldwide false religions) bring economic collapse--- the start of the tribulation.

Gods word says---The merchants stand at a distance and mourn that event( fall of Babylon) because their shelves remain fully stocked----- (no more religious holidays.

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

dogs-and-cats-living-together.png

Last edited:
Have you ever seen the world in such chaos? !

Yeah, not personally though.
But my parents and grandparents. WWI +II took place in my country.
Against that, current events are negligible itches.

The only thing troubling me are people like you. Indpendent of the believe system.
Actually it is not even you, it is the fact that nature allows that to exist. and it does that only in humans. There is no such idiotic, irrational thing in the whole animal world.

Have you ever seen the world in such chaos? !

Yeah, not personally though.
But my parents and grandparents. WWI +II took place in my country.
Against that, current events are negligible itches.

The only thing troubling me are people like you. Indpendent of the believe system.
Actually it is not even you, it is the fact that nature allows that to exist. and it does that only in humans. There is no such idiotic, irrational thing in the whole animal world.

Exactly, compared to some of the more turbulent periods in human history, the troubles we are facing now are but a minor speed bump on the otherwise ongoing road of time.

Forum List

Back