This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here!

Jesus is comng again!! GET READY NOW!!

Even though it has been nearly 2,000 years since Jesus said He would return, the promise that He made to return for His church and take us to heaven is stronger now than ever. If you are not saved, then cry out to Him and get saved! If you are a believer in a backslidden state, then CHANGE it now, while yet you live. TODAY is the day of salvation. Jesus IS near to all those who call upon Him.

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:1-6

JESUS SAYS about the signs of the last days=IN the last days the number of earthquakes will increase==A new study finds there were more than twice as many big earthquakes in the first quarter of 2014 as compared with the average since 1979.

"We have recently experienced a period that has had one of the highest rates of great earthquakes ever recorded," said lead study author Tom Parsons, a research geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) in Menlo Park, California.
ARE YOU READY??

Which passage are you citing? All I can remember Jesus saying is we will not know the day or the hour. The lesson of that passage is that worrying about it is time wasted from our real mission, leading a good life.

YES!!! JESUS SAYS WE WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR OR DAY OF HIS RETURN""BUT"" JESUS COMMANDS BELIEVERS TO ""KNOW"" WHEN HE IS AT THE DOOR READY TO RETURN!!! THAT DSAY IS NOW!!! are you ready???

You do realized how bucknutts you sound right? When we compare you and the other people like you that try to convince us of your beliefs vs people like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, Richard Dawkins, and Michio Kaku, who are your opposition is it any wonder that a lot of people like me look at them and think "Sounds legit" and then look at you and think your just full of shit?

Which passage are you citing? All I can remember Jesus saying is we will not know the day or the hour. The lesson of that passage is that worrying about it is time wasted from our real mission, leading a good life.

YES!!! JESUS SAYS WE WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR OR DAY OF HIS RETURN""BUT"" JESUS COMMANDS BELIEVERS TO ""KNOW"" WHEN HE IS AT THE DOOR READY TO RETURN!!! THAT DSAY IS NOW!!! are you ready???

You do realized how bucknutts you sound right? When we compare you and the other people like you that try to convince us of your beliefs vs people like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, Richard Dawkins, and Michio Kaku, who are your opposition is it any wonder that a lot of people like me look at them and think "Sounds legit" and then look at you and think your just full of shit?

HEY!!! IF YOU CHOOSE HELL===NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE,I DID MY DUTY =I WARNED YOU!!! YOUR CHOICE! Wise up!!!

Jesus already paid for my sins. Me and god are cool. :cool:

The wages of sin is death---if Jesus paid for your sins like you are being told you wouldn't have to die--but all do die and pay the wages themselves. So that teaching carried a different meaning--which is this---Jesus said--some of you standing here will never die( yet all of them died who were standing there) Jesus was talking to true followers as a whole--this was meant for the ones brought through Harmageddon into Gods kingdom on the other side--these will never die--these are who Jesus death covered.

The wages of sin is death---if Jesus paid for your sins like you are being told you wouldn't have to die--but all do die and pay the wages themselves. So that teaching carried a different meaning--which is this---Jesus said--some of you standing here will never die( yet all of them died who were standing there) Jesus was talking to true followers as a whole--this was meant for the ones brought through Harmageddon into Gods kingdom on the other side--these will never die--these are who Jesus death covered.

Jesus never said that!!! read again!!

no, Jesus was talking to the people standing around back then and meant that there were some who would not die until they saw the kingdom of God in power, not that they would not die.

The kingdom of God has always been in existence. Whether a person lives to see this before they die is another matter.

there is no such thing as people who will never die physical death and no such thing as 'Jesus death covered', whatever that means.

You realize you all might as well be quibbling over what Ahab said in Moby Dick right? It doesn't matter. Because nothing in that book is true. If you guys would just realize that you'd save yourselves so much time and energy and live much more peaceful, stress free lives.

You realize you all might as well be quibbling over what Ahab said in Moby Dick right? It doesn't matter. Because nothing in that book is true. If you guys would just realize that you'd save yourselves so much time and energy and live much more peaceful, stress free lives.
YES!!! FOR OVER 3000 YEARS YOU POOR LOST,BLINDED ATHEISTS HAVE TRYED TO ATTACK GOD'S WORD MOST ARE LONG DEAD AND IN HELL BUT THE word of god goes on into eternity!!!

So because all humans have died or will die, everyone has gone to hell and heaven is empty? Anyways, Jesus came to me in a vision and told me he paid my bill and to go and enjoy myself, and I'm supposed to believe you over Jesus?

So because all humans have died or will die, everyone has gone to hell and heaven is empty? Anyways, Jesus came to me in a vision and told me he paid my bill and to go and enjoy myself, and I'm supposed to believe you over Jesus?

Sheol--hades--translate--the grave--this is where one goes when they die--there is a first resurrection-( anointed only)( already occurred and some during the tribulation.)-and then a second resurrection( post Harmageddon. to earth.
One needs to ask---Why is everyone dying and paying their own wages of sin if Jesus covered them already---death proves he hasn't.

Last edited:

Sheol--hades--translate--the grave--this is where one goes when they die--there is a first resurrection-( anointed only)( already occurred and some during the tribulation.)-and then a second resurrection( post Harmageddon. to earth.
One needs to ask---Why is everyone dying and paying their own wages of sin if Jesus covered them already---death proves he hasn't.

YES!!! JESUS BOUGHT YOU A PARDON FOR YOUR SIN DEBT BUT THAT PARDON DOES YOU NO GOOD UNLESS YOU BELIEVE AND ACCEPT IT. Have you??

YES!!! JESUS BOUGHT YOU A PARDON FOR YOUR SIN DEBT BUT THAT PARDON DOES YOU NO GOOD UNLESS YOU BELIEVE AND ACCEPT IT. Have you??

I accept Jesus paying for my sins. One of my sins is that i don't see any proof of a god. But my bill's paid anyways.

I accept Jesus paying for my sins. One of my sins is that i don't see any proof of a god. But my bill's paid anyways.

so you are trying to accept forgivness from JESUS who you don't believe in??? DREAM ON!! FIRST SEEK GOD IN GOD'S WORD, SAY TO god," GOD if you are real ,reveil yourself to me as I read your WORD show me through your WORD that you are real". Start your reading in the book of MATTHEW, THEN ROMANS,EPHESIANS,GALATIONS,THATwill give you a strong base of understanding then read all the BIBLE!!

so you are trying to accept forgivness from JESUS who you don't believe in??? DREAM ON!! FIRST SEEK GOD IN GOD'S WORD, SAY TO god," GOD if you are real ,reveil yourself to me as I read your WORD show me through your WORD that you are real". Start your reading in the book of MATTHEW, THEN ROMANS,EPHESIANS,GALATIONS,THATwill give you a strong base of understanding then read all the BIBLE!!

I don't have to, Jesus paid my bill with your god already.

Matt 7:21-23, Hebrews 10:26--- this clearly teaches--Jesus only died for repented sin, not practiced sin. ( stopped doing it all together= repentence) acts 3:19, 1Cor 6:9-11

Matt 7:21-23, Hebrews 10:26--- this clearly teaches--Jesus only died for repented sin, not practiced sin. ( stopped doing it all together= repentence) acts 3:19, 1Cor 6:9-11

YES!! ALL BELIEVERS ARE STILL SINNERS but WHEN we confess and repent GOD is faithful and just to forgive us and wash us clean!! give it a try!

YES!! ALL BELIEVERS ARE STILL SINNERS but WHEN we confess and repent GOD is faithful and just to forgive us and wash us clean!! give it a try!

when are you going to get around to confessing and repenting of the sins of idolatry, fornication, unnatural relations with other men, murder, bearing false witness against your neighbor, desecrating the teachings of Jesus and perjuring yourself in the name of God?

For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a terrifying expectation of judgment......hebrews 10:26

If scripture is true, unless you repent, you are going to fire lake.....

and if you see perversion everywhere you look and are hearing demons screaming crying and cursing, you are already in it..

Last edited:

Crimes on credit?

Ezekiel 18:20

"The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father's iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

That is why in Judaism there was never a concept in original sin. So no need for anyone to die for anyone's "sins"

The term “original sin” is unknown to the Jewish Scriptures

that crap didn't come to being until the invention of the god man jesus

Last edited:

Forum List

Back