This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here!

Funny, you posted last March that the rapture would be "any day now".

Over a year later and you are still preaching the same nonsense? lol

ANYDAY from today to the end of 2015 IMHO. I cannot see how this world lasts much longer.The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready? Do you have a plan?

I have a plan. I have a vacation scheduled. Carribean island. Lot's of sun and sand. Lot's of time under the water. It will be nice.

Which reminds me; if you have specific forewarning of impending rapture please turn off your lights and make sure all appliances like steam irons are unplugged before you leave. No need to lock the doors as you won't be coming back.

Some believers believe in a rapture, some don't. It makes no difference to me either way. It is a doctrinal matter which is quite different from "the doctrine of Christ" which must be held to 100% and is why the Bereans used scripture to confirm every word Paul spoke. False doctrine is not to be tolerated. It is to be judged and then exposed.

Jesus' teachings( truths) have exposed every trinity religion as false--these teachers God warned us about that were coming-2 Corinthians 11:12-15)( these religions-1 Cor 1:10)--their teachings contradict Jesus' truths.

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

I agree perilous times are coming, Gismy. When the anti-christ is revealed the clock starts ticking so we shall see. As for WWIII? I believe China has to take Taiwan first, with USA countering and then the Russian / China / w/ communist / arab allies - invasion. I believe that must happen before borders of Israel are over run.

The antichrist is not a man--number was the key word in that sentence-not man. The Number 6 = incomplete.--3 things ruling on earth with lots of $$$$--govts, false religions, the commercial system--all promising a better future for mankind--all are incomplete--failures,each get a 6

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

I agree perilous times are coming, Gismy. When the anti-christ is revealed the clock starts ticking so we shall see. As for WWIII? I believe China has to take Taiwan first, with USA countering and then the Russian / China / w/ communist / arab allies - invasion. I believe that must happen before borders of Israel are over run.

The antichrist is not a man--number was the key word in that sentence-not man. The Number 6 = incomplete.--3 things ruling on earth with lots of $$$$--govts, false religions, the commercial system--all promising a better future for mankind--all are incomplete--failures,each get a 6

The only other time the number 666 is mentioned in the entire bible is when describing the yearly stipend of 666 talents of gold from the temple treasury that was paid to Solomon, a man, which did not included the money he received from tributes and levies..

The mark of the beast, the number 666, would be gold on the foremost of the mind of a person who professes to be a man of God.

Did you ever hear of or know anyone like that?

The only other time the number 666 is mentioned in the entire bible is when describing the yearly stipend of 666 talents of gold from the temple treasury that was paid to Solomon, a man, which did not included the money he received from tributes and levies..

The mark of the beast, the number 666, would be gold on the foremost of the mind of a person who professes to be a man of God.

You could compile quite a long list with that as a standard.

You could compile quite a long list with that as a standard.

exactly.

After about three minutes of talking to any given professed believer what marks their forehead becomes clearly visible, whether love of money and the world or love of God and his kingdom.

Some things cannot be faked.

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAKE UP!!! This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

JESUS SAYS about the signs of the last days=IN the last days the number of earthquakes will increase==A new study finds there were more than twice as many big earthquakes in the first quarter of 2014 as compared with the average since 1979.

"We have recently experienced a period that has had one of the highest rates of great earthquakes ever recorded," said lead study author Tom Parsons, a research geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) in Menlo Park, California.
ARE YOU READY??

JESUS SAYS about the signs of the last days=IN the last days the number of earthquakes will increase==A new study finds there were more than twice as many big earthquakes in the first quarter of 2014 as compared with the average since 1979.

"We have recently experienced a period that has had one of the highest rates of great earthquakes ever recorded," said lead study author Tom Parsons, a research geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) in Menlo Park, California.
ARE YOU READY??

Which passage are you citing? All I can remember Jesus saying is we will not know the day or the hour. The lesson of that passage is that worrying about it is time wasted from our real mission, leading a good life.

ARE YOU READY??

Which passage are you citing? All I can remember Jesus saying is we will not know the day or the hour. The lesson of that passage is that worrying about it is time wasted from our real mission, leading a good life.

YES!!! JESUS SAYS WE WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR OR DAY OF HIS RETURN""BUT"" JESUS COMMANDS BELIEVERS TO ""KNOW"" WHEN HE IS AT THE DOOR READY TO RETURN!!! THAT DSAY IS NOW!!! are you ready???

ARE YOU READY??

YES!!! JESUS SAYS WE WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR OR DAY OF HIS RETURN""BUT"" JESUS COMMANDS BELIEVERS TO ""KNOW"" WHEN HE IS AT THE DOOR READY TO RETURN!!! THAT DSAY IS NOW!!! are you ready???

I worried that you're not ready, since you obviously don'y understand what you're talking about.

I worried that you're not ready, since you obviously don'y understand what you're talking about.

NO WORRIES!!! GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!!! I live my life as a son of ALMIGHTY GOD AS I HAVE THE PROMISE OF GOD'S WORD!!! but you??

What reward will you have at the Judgment Seat of Christ?

No matter how big your problems seem to you right now, and I am sure that there are many reading this who have pressing issues and lots of worry, let us assure you that one day the things and cares of this life will all be gone. In an instant. And you will find yourself standing before the One who redeemed you, Jesus Christ.

Only ONE life, twill SOON be past...and ONLY what's done for CHRIST will last.

"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13,14

There is still time to get something done for Jesus, still time to add gold, silver and precious stones to your account. Get your eyes off of the temporary and on to the eternal weight of glory. Have you been saved, have you been redeemed? Then take the gifts and talents that the Lord has given you for His glory, and use them now while time remains.

The race is almost over, and the time for reckoning will begin soon. Do something for Jesus.

"We must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad. Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences." 2 Corinthians 5:10,11

When we stand before the Lord, we will be judged on how we lived our lives, the things we said and the things we did, as it says in Matthew -

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." Matthew 12:36

The bible says that even as saved Christians, we will sin again. But the Christian who falls into a sin is sealed, and while they may lose fellowship with the Lord, like the prodigal they remain sons and daughters of the Father. Charles Spurgeon said it like this -
The
Father's Love
for His son

"When he was yet a great way off, his father saw him." It was not with icy eyes that the father looked on his returning son. Love leaped into them, and as he beheld him, he "had compassion on him"; that is, he felt for him. There was no anger in his heart toward his son; he had nothing but pity for his poor boy, who had got into such a pitiable condition. It was true that it was all his own fault, but that did not come before his father's mind. It was the state that he was in, his poverty, his degradation, that pale face of his so wan with hunger, that touched his father to the quick. And God has compassion on the woes and miseries of men.

They may have brought their troubles on themselves, and they have indeed done so; but nevertheless God has compassion upon them. "It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not." We read that the father "ran." The compassion of God is followed by swift movements. He is slow to anger, but He is quick to bless. He does not take any time to consider how He shall show His love to penitent prodigals; that was all done long ago in the eternal covenant. He has no need to prepare for their return to Him; that was done on Calvary. God comes flying in the greatness of His compassion to help every poor penitent soul." Spurgeon Archive

It is the heart's desire of every blood-bought believer in Jesus Christ to live right, think right, do right and be right. But when we fall short, as we all will do to varying degrees, the bible assures and reassures us that our loving, Heavenly Father is waiting for us with kisses, and full restoration to fellowship with Him, if we will only repent of the sin that dragged us down, and run with all abandon back to the Father's house.

Forum List

Back