This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here!

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

Sorry if this question has already been asked but if Jesus (Matthew 24:34) and Paul were unable to predict the end time why do you think you can and that it is close?

This world cannot last much longer,the last days are here today! The signs of the end are all around us,this world is in its last days. WW111 ready to start any time in the mid-east or N. Korea or with Russia.All the nations of the world in debt that can never be repaid.More and more nations seeking and getting nukes.new disease,climate change, more earthquakes, more volcanoes,terrorists worldwide,crime and Violence growing, what thinking person does not see the truth? Are you ready?

Sorry if this question has already been asked but if Jesus (Matthew 24:34) and Paul were unable to predict the end time why do you think you can and that it is close?

SIMPLE!!! READ IN CONTEX,JESUS SAYS WE WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR OR DAY OF HIS RETURN BUT WE ARE ""COMMANDED" TO KNOW(BY THE SIGNS HE NAMED) WHEN HE IS AT THE DOOR READY TO RETURN. That time is NOW!!!

I was gonna reply but there's somebody at the door.....

Oh shit! Jehovah's Witnesses.

Good day Gismys, This is coming--rev 16--do you understand its significance? I already know your teachers didn't teach you it. Because they have 0 clue.

America: Scream In Terror! For The Day Of The Lord Has Arrived! There Will Be NO MORE WARNINGS–His Judgment Is Here–Time Is Up! God has been gracious and merciful to give us many generations, many warnings, and many watchman to warn. Yet, we have not listened. As a nation, the United States of America has been blessed beyond blessed, so much that we have taken it for granted and have not known what true suffering is really about.
We whine and complain about things that in other countries would seem trivial by comparison! We think that no electricity for a day or two is the most horrible thing. But what about people in other nations who have never had electricity? What has made the United States of America so special?
God Is Angry! We Have Not Listened-No More Warnings, Now Comes Judgment! PREPARE!

In times past, for the most part, we honored God and maintained a sense of morality. However, as time went on, little by little, we crept into the enemy’s playground and decided it was more fun to play with the enemy than it was to serve a loving, righteous God who gave us everything we could possibly want. Instead of being thankful to God for His blessing, we have made our blessing a curse! See here the proof, evidenced prophetically in the Bible. Remember that God’s Word is alive, and what was spoken for that generation was spoken for ours! BIN

IMHO!!! USA ECONOMY,STOCK MARKET,BANKING COULD CRASH ANY DAY. OUR BORDERS ARE OPEN,EVEN LITTLE CHILDREN FLOOD ACROSS,WITH THE USA LEADERLESS,CLUELESS,WE COULD BE HIT WITH ANOTHER 9/11 X 1000. I THINK AND PRAY THE RAPTURE COMES FIRST AND I PITY THOSE LEFT BEHIND!!!and you??

Which reminds me; if you have specific forewarning of impending rapture please turn off your lights and make sure all appliances like steam irons are unplugged before you leave. No need to lock the doors as you won't be coming back.

SIMPLE!!! READ IN CONTEX,JESUS SAYS WE WILL NOT KNOW THE HOUR OR DAY OF HIS RETURN BUT WE ARE ""COMMANDED" TO KNOW(BY THE SIGNS HE NAMED) WHEN HE IS AT THE DOOR READY TO RETURN. That time is NOW!!!

What context is that? Jesus is quoted in Matthew: "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." That was 2000 years ago and so far none of those things took place.

We are children of the day not children of the night. Of course we can discern the seasons and the times. We are entering the time of the Judgment of God falling upon America. We'll all be here to see it unless God decides to take some home before it falls. After if falls, it is too late. Before it falls is the time to repent and return to the Lord.

Last edited:

What context is that? Jesus is quoted in Matthew: "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." That was 2000 years ago and so far none of those things took place.

This refers to the generation of Israel becoming a nation again which was May 14, 1948. That is not 2,000 yrs, Alan. Do the math. ( keep in mind first the beast is revealed - then we await the introduction of the anti-christ and the other beast and it is 7 yrs from then as that is tribulation the prophets spoke of. Then comes the return of Jesus Christ with His saints.

Last edited:
Which reminds me; if you have specific forewarning of impending rapture please turn off your lights and make sure all appliances like steam irons are unplugged before you leave. No need to lock the doors as you won't be coming back.

Some believers believe in a rapture, some don't. It makes no difference to me either way. It is a doctrinal matter which is quite different from "the doctrine of Christ" which must be held to 100% and is why the Bereans used scripture to confirm every word Paul spoke. False doctrine is not to be tolerated. It is to be judged and then exposed.

And please leave the key in your car.

This refers to the generation of Israel becoming a nation again which was May 14, 1948. That is not 2,000 yrs, Alan. Do the math. ( keep in mind first the beast is revealed - then we await the introduction of the anti-christ and the other beast and it is 7 yrs from then as that is tribulation the prophets spoke of. Then comes the return of Jesus Christ with His saints.

Not sure what Bible you're using but my version of Matthew 24 says:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

before Jesus says: "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." Sounds to me like you're just making stuff up or someone gave you that interpretation. If so be warned:

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

alang1216, bible scholars agree that the generation Jesus is speaking of begins with Israel becoming a nation. Now take your satanic inspired accusations against the saints of God someplace else. I hold the blood of Jesus Christ against the anti-christ spirit operating in you,alang1216. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind it up. You are serving a defeated foe who is under my feet and the feet of every believer who uses their authority according to Luke 10:19,20. Bye - bye, alang1216.

I agree perilous times are coming, Gismy. When the anti-christ is revealed the clock starts ticking so we shall see. As for WWIII? I believe China has to take Taiwan first, with USA countering and then the Russian / China / w/ communist / arab allies - invasion. I believe that must happen before borders of Israel are over run.

Last edited:
America: Scream In Terror! For The Day Of The Lord Has Arrived! There Will Be NO MORE WARNINGS–His Judgment Is Here–Time Is Up! God has been gracious and merciful to give us many generations, many warnings, and many watchman to warn. Yet, we have not listened. As a nation, the United States of America has been blessed beyond blessed, so much that we have taken it for granted and have not known what true suffering is really about.
We whine and complain about things that in other countries would seem trivial by comparison! We think that no electricity for a day or two is the most horrible thing. But what about people in other nations who have never had electricity? What has made the United States of America so special?
God Is Angry! We Have Not Listened-No More Warnings, Now Comes Judgment! PREPARE!

Weep this nation, Gismy. Judgment surely is standing at the door now. Reach as many souls as possible while you still can.

The world's nations face Economic Collapse, moral collapse,social collapse. wwIII any day.Even nature has turned on us,sun,weather,earthquakes, volcanoes. Who has the wisdom,knowledge,power to fix the world's problems???

That is when the anti christ comes onto the scene, Gis. I do not believe we can state a year or a specific time for the return of Christ because scripture says no man knows the hour. Only the Father. So with that said, I will tell you there is a time coming when the Lord will remind people who have mocked you and refused to come to him of this day. They will be in hell screaming and begging for another chance and Jesus is going to tell them, I sent my servants to warn you but you refused to listen. With that said, we need to be fully aware of how serious it is to be a laborer for Jesus Christ. It is very serious, Brother.

Forum List

Back