This would be HUGE!!! Mark Halperin hints Sarah Palin will endorse Trump tomorrow in Iowa!!!

• Banned
Are u being sarcastic ?

514857128bdc9698dbaaeea37dc75f69e3fde40c65f08c35a8baaf72caadbd34.jpg

You think Palin still has pull? Well if Trump gets herand Scott Brown then he's a shoe in! Lol!

Who ever Trump picks for VP will be fantastic...

Sarah brings out the Democrat misogynists and a lot of media huppla for him.

I would guess, win .. win .. for him.

Last edited:
I just heard where Froot loop Carson compared himself to fellow froot loop palin.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think Palin still has pull? Well if Trump gets herand Scott Brown then he's a shoe in! Lol!

Of course! Going Rogue attained sales of over 2.7 million by December 1, 2009...and she STILL PULLS thousands!
Donald Trump says he'd tap Sarah Palin for a Cabinet post.

I have to agree with my adversaries here. Palin is a thing of the past. As far as her getting back into politics, I don't think she'll be that interested. She made her money and now it's time to bow out with the exception of an occasional commentary or something.

We need a new direction which is difficult because the Republican party is now so divided.

I disagree, with her major book listings, and attendance at book signings, she would shore up the conservative base! A cabinet position would be of interest, just look at the fucking baboon we have as a current V.P.!!!!!

I disagree, with her major book listings, and attendance at book signings, she would shore up the conservative base! A cabinet position would be of interest, just look at the fucking baboon we have as a current V.P.!!!!!

Yeah but look at the impact on her personal life. For crying out loud, she had some creep rent the house next door to her just so he could keep an eye on everything the family did so he could write a book.

Why would she need any of that now? Sure, you put up with it on the way to the top, but if you don't need that kind of imposition on you and your family, why do it?

Yeah but look at the impact on her personal life. For crying out loud, she had some creep rent the house next door to her just so he could keep an eye on everything the family did so he could write a book.

Why would she need any of that now? Sure, you put up with it on the way to the top, but if you don't need that kind of imposition on you and your family, why do it?

The same reason Trump's running...To make America GREAT again!

Forum List

Back