This would be HUGE!!! Mark Halperin hints Sarah Palin will endorse Trump tomorrow in Iowa!!!

You think Palin still has pull? Well if Trump gets herand Scott Brown then he's a shoe in! Lol!

Of course! Going Rogue attained sales of over 2.7 million by December 1, 2009...and she STILL PULLS thousands!
Donald Trump says he'd tap Sarah Palin for a Cabinet post.

I have to agree with my adversaries here. Palin is a thing of the past. As far as her getting back into politics, I don't think she'll be that interested. She made her money and now it's time to bow out with the exception of an occasional commentary or something.

We need a new direction which is difficult because the Republican party is now so divided.

Divided hell. It's crushed into a million pieces.

A Drumpf "presidency" with Sarah in the cast of characters? How long before beer cans on the lawn and bastard g-kids underfoot.

Yep, the GOP has become a reality tv show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a little surprised it's not Cruz.

On the other hand, very little is making sense at this point.

The mere mention of Governor Sarah Palin is sheer genius.

t will bring out the evil misogyny of the Democrats for everyone to see.

I disagree, with her major book listings, and attendance at book signings, she would shore up the conservative base! A cabinet position would be of interest, just look at the fucking baboon we have as a current V.P.!!!!!

Yeah but look at the impact on her personal life. For crying out loud, she had some creep rent the house next door to her just so he could keep an eye on everything the family did so he could write a book.

Why would she need any of that now? Sure, you put up with it on the way to the top, but if you don't need that kind of imposition on you and your family, why do it?

The same reason Trump's running...To make America GREAT again!
America's Great now. Sad to see that you have no faith in this Great Country.

It is amazing but not surprising how much hatred the mere mention of her name brings out in the Democrats.

At the risk of sounding like we should be wasting any time talking about this seriously, I don't think Palin agrees with Trump on that many issues, compared to her other choices.

Yes...because no one is allowed to question the motives, the smarts, or the political ideas of a female....she's bullet proof from appropriate criticism because of her gender.

Probably STILL one of the TOP CONSERVATIVES in the country!

Twitter ^
Mark Halperin Verified account ‏@MarkHalperin Does anybody know where @SarahPalinUSA plans to be on Tuesday? Trump will be having a major announcement with a special guest tomorrow in Ames, Iowa.
For his sake, he'd better hope that she doesn't. She'll have her deaf and mute moron stand on him to do the dishes.

Twitter ^
Mark Halperin Verified account ‏@MarkHalperin Does anybody know where @SarahPalinUSA plans to be on Tuesday? Trump will be having a major announcement with a special guest tomorrow in Ames, Iowa.
The Libtards will have to recharge their dildo batteries...excitement ahead!

Twitter ^
a real moron hope she endorses trump....her big mouth appeals to republicans

Yes...because no one is allowed to question the motives, the smarts, or the political ideas of a female....she's bullet proof from appropriate criticism because of her gender.

Is it kind of like no one is supposed to question the motives, the smarts, or the political ideas of the rape enabler, lying Democrat candidate? Is she bullet proof from appropriate criticism because of her gender? Or the name Clinton makes her impervious to well deserved doubts about her integrity?

Twitter ^
For his sake, he'd better hope that she doesn't. She'll have her deaf and mute moron stand on him to do the dishes.
That was uncalled for...must you behave like a Far RWr?

Is it kind of like no one is supposed to question the motives, the smarts, or the political ideas of the rape enabler, lying Democrat candidate? Is she bullet proof from appropriate criticism because of her gender? Or the name Clinton makes her impervious to well deserved doubts about her integrity?
Who are you talking about...."rape enabler"?

Forum List

Back