this year begins with no cooling....hotest first five months on record

The year 2015 is set to be a record-breaker, according to NASA’s latest global temperature data. This year’s temperature is 0.71°C (1.3°F) above the long-term average, and the first five months have been the hottest ever recorded.

NASA’s annual temperatures show a slight variation, where some years are cooler than others, but as John Abraham for The Guardian reports, “2015 is so far this year, simply off the chart.” Abraham suggests that the recent record-breaking temperatures put global warming critics in a difficult position—the evidence is simply not on their side. Temperatures for the last 12 months are at record levels. The idea that the rate of global warming is slowing down or ‘paused’ has been thoroughly refuted. Abraham points out that when surface temperatures and ocean heat content are combined, there is a clear pattern of warming increasing.

First Five Months Of 2015 Were The Hottest Ever Recorded IFLScience
Yep, temps have been fluctuating for thousands of years. The climate has been changing since the beginning of time. Yes, some years are warmer than others. Yes, some years are colder than others. Yes, we'll see and experience climate change until this world ends. Yes, we'll have warm-ups, cool-downs, floods, droughts, earthquakes, and everything else you can name. We've been warming up since the ice age. And, according to scientists, in the beginning, this earth was extremely hot, then cooled, then went into the ice age, and now warming back up.
i didnt know "Hotest" was a word, what does it meen?
I don't know what you're talking about. Where do you see that word? Oh, you mean the word "Hottest" mentioned in the link?
i can understand how we all confuse words like "Desert and Dessert" or "Abominable and Abdomnimal" but Hottest and Hotest?

The year 2015 is set to be a record-breaker, according to NASA’s latest global temperature data. This year’s temperature is 0.71°C (1.3°F) above the long-term average, and the first five months have been the hottest ever recorded.

NASA’s annual temperatures show a slight variation, where some years are cooler than others, but as John Abraham for The Guardian reports, “2015 is so far this year, simply off the chart.” Abraham suggests that the recent record-breaking temperatures put global warming critics in a difficult position—the evidence is simply not on their side. Temperatures for the last 12 months are at record levels. The idea that the rate of global warming is slowing down or ‘paused’ has been thoroughly refuted. Abraham points out that when surface temperatures and ocean heat content are combined, there is a clear pattern of warming increasing.

Yep, temps have been fluctuating for thousands of years. The climate has been changing since the beginning of time. Yes, some years are warmer than others. Yes, some years are colder than others. Yes, we'll see and experience climate change until this world ends. Yes, we'll have warm-ups, cool-downs, floods, droughts, earthquakes, and everything else you can name. We've been warming up since the ice age. And, according to scientists, in the beginning, this earth was extremely hot, then cooled, then went into the ice age, and now warming back up.
I don't know what you're talking about. Where do you see that word? Oh, you mean the word "Hottest" mentioned in the link?
i can understand how we all confuse words like "Desert and Dessert" or "Abominable and Abdomnimal" but Hottest and Hotest?
Are you talking about "Hottest" in the link?

yes

yes
OK. Just curious.

yes
OK. Just curious.
until anyone living on sea level town is flooded out, i dont see any global warming.

and all of the predicitons that places like London and New York would turn into Venice by 2000. well? are they on boats there yet?

Hot girls good.... right? Why don't libtards like warm weather? What's their deal?

So what happens if it gets warmer? More humid? Yes. More rain? Yes. Less dry areas? Yes. What's the bad? Maybe some silly folks that decided to live under sea level will have to move a little higher? lol I think they've been watching too many disaster movies.

yes
OK. Just curious.
until anyone living on sea level town is flooded out, i dont see any global warming.
Regardless, we're going to experience variations in temps and in the climate in general, and it's going to be earth's natural and normal process. Climate change and temp changes are nothing new, and have been taking place since the beginning of time, and will continue until there is no more earth. It's my opinion that people are not looking at the big picture, and are instead, focusing on recent data to sound the alarm bell. The big picture should be the yardstick that's used to understand what is taking place with temps, and with the climate in general.

Hot girls good.... right? Why don't libtards like warm weather? What's their deal?

So what happens if it gets warmer? More humid? Yes. More rain? Yes. Less dry areas? Yes. What's the bad? Maybe some silly folks that decided to live under sea level will have to move a little higher? lol I think they've been watching too many disaster movies.
yup, and the rich liberals by those summer homes in the northeast with our tax dollars, where they live like the one per-cent in the summer! so why are they complaining that its too warm?

yes
OK. Just curious.
Regardless, we're going to experience variations in temps and in the climate in general, and it's going to be earth's natural and normal process. Climate change and temp changes are nothing new, and have been taking place since the beginning of time, and will continue until there is no more earth. It's my opinion that people are not looking at the big picture, and are instead, focusing on recent data to sound the alarm bell. The big picture should be the yardstick that's used to understand what is taking place with temps, and with the climate in general.
The only thing constant is change. Odd that the libtards who claim to be agents for change freak the hell out when there is change that they can't control.

and all of the predicitons that places like London and New York would turn into Venice by 2000. well? are they on boats there yet?

The majority of the Texas coast is damn near at sea level.
Amazing enough there's no flooding other than what Bill brought.
I'm a thousand feet up from sea level. I'm not worried.

I'm at 174ft and i'm not worried.
I get the impression these folks run for their storm shelter every time the sun comes out. It burns!! lol

I get the impression these folks run for their storm shelter every time the sun comes out. It burns!! lol
are you kidding me? These 21 year old alarmist never leave Their mum's basement to go play outside, they stay on the their computers 24/7 to see what their priest like Al Gore says and prays to the hockey stick graph.

are you kidding me? These 21 year old alarmist never leave Their mum's basement to go play outside, they stay on the their computers 24/7 to see what their priest like Al Gore says and prays to the hockey stick graph.
Sometimes your the hockey stick.. sometimes your the puck... sometimes you loose your teeth. None of which has to do with the weather. I'm going with the sun as being the main driver of weather on this planet.. But I'm good with that whole let's not pollute the water ways and cut down all the forests thing. Turning the planet into a wasteland would be bad.

Sometimes your the hockey stick.. sometimes your the puck... sometimes you loose your teeth. None of which has to do with the weather. I'm going with the sun as being the main driver of weather on this planet.. But I'm good with that whole let's not pollute the water ways and cut down all the forests thing. Turning the planet into a wasteland would be bad.
Need balance, this is not the hole in the ozone layer we are talking about, I think 66 country's banned CFCs ... But damn need some common sense politics and real science,

Will never know what the actual temperatures where in the last 1000 years. To see if were on a major warming trend. If we were again what could we do? Open up our doors and let the air A/C units cool the planet?

Be Hunter and gathers again and live in tents?

No thanks, fuck that.

Forum List

Back