this year begins with no cooling....hotest first five months on record

and all of the predicitons that places like London and New York would turn into Venice by 2000. well? are they on boats there yet?

The majority of the Texas coast is damn near at sea level.
Amazing enough there's no flooding other than what Bill brought.
All coast lines are at sea level and always have been. That's why they are coast lines.

Not really.
upload_2015-6-17_9-52-10.png

did you ask that on the thread about cooling .....i doubt it......why do conservatives hate science

According to the "settled science", we are well beyond the "tipping point" and the polar ice caps are already supposed to be melted and New York City be under water among many other doom and gloom results. Perhaps the highly revered scientists got it "wrong" because they are manipulating data and models for political purposes in exchange for funding dollars? Please explain why we are not seeing what the "settled science" predicted.

and all of the predicitons that places like London and New York would turn into Venice by 2000. well? are they on boats there yet?

There's been flooding before Bill.

Really? I spend a lot of time on the Texas coast.
How about you tell me where it's happening.

NASA will say anything to stay funded....Fudge some data, nod when the gorebal warming lunatics start chanting in tongues, and BINGO...ya get to keep shooting go-karts up to Mars. :cuckoo:

Tropical Storm Bill hits Texas a month after deadly floods photos

Tropical Storm Bill made landfall in Texas on Tuesday, three weeks after deadly floods in the region claimed about 30 lives and caused significant damage.

Tropical Storm Bill hits Texas a month after deadly floods photos

Tropical Storm Bill made landfall in Texas on Tuesday, three weeks after deadly floods in the region claimed about 30 lives and caused significant damage.

And that has what to do with globull warming and rising seas?
Yeah....absolutely nothing.

If you'd read the bible, you'd know that what is happening in the world is all told in revelations.....the world will be at war, then peace will come and like a thief in the night, so will the second coming of christ...this is after we're all burned to hell.

This is trouble for the GOP. By the time 2016 rolls around, 2015 will have blown away the record for warmest year, making any claims of a hoax look insanely stupid.

Not that that matters to the conservative true believers. The Republicans been feeding their ultra-low-information base the "global warming is a hoax" conspiracy theory for years, so now their idiot base has incorporated it into their religion, and demands that all candidates bow down to the sacred denialism idol.

However, no candidate dares go on the national stage spouting such a stupid conspiracy theory, as he'd be laughed out of the room.

So now all the GOP candidates have to walk a fine line, like Jeb's "I'm not a scientist" mumbling. Their brainwashed base demands denialism, but denialism is electoral poison to all the normal people.

Life is good. Pass the popcorn.

Last edited:
This is trouble for the GOP. By the time 2016 rolls around, 2015 will have blown away the record for warmest year, making any claims of a hoax look insanely stupid.

Not that that matters to the conservative true believers. The Republicans been feeding their ultra-low-information base the "global warming is a hoax" conspiracy theory for years, so now their idiot base has incorporated it into their religion, and demands that all candidates bow down to the sacred denialism idol.

However, no candidate dares go on the national stage spouting such a stupid conspiracy theory, as he'd be laughed out of the room.

So now all the GOP candidates have to walk a fine line, like Jeb's "I'm not a scientist" mumbling. Their brainwashed base demands denialism, but denialism is electoral poison to all the normal people.

What about the anti-science left? You know, the ones who believe in global warming.

The Anti-Science Left RealClearPolitics

Stop deflecting. The anti-GMO movement on the left is matched by much of the same sentiment on the right, and is also completely insignificant electorally. The left ridicules and marginalizes its own anti-science crowd, while the right puts theirs in charge of the party.

The Pope basically suggesting to Catholics to vote Democratic over environmental issues and social justice also isn't going to help Republican odds. Catholics are around 20%. Just a point or two of that is a big difference.

By 2016 huh?
Why does that sound familiar? If I remember correctly it was something about no more snow in the winter,NY underwater .... Yada,yada......

Forum List

Back