Thomas Blanton, last of the klan terrorists who bombed the church in Birmingham AL in 1963 is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
I will shed no tears for this asshole. There will be no wishes for him to rest in peace. I hope he is burning in Hell right now.

He lived 83 years on this Earth.

Addie Mae Collins had only lived 14 years. Carole Robertson had only lived 14 years. Cynthia Wesley had only lived 14 years. Denise McNair had only lived 11 years. All 4 had their lives snuffed out, their dreams erased, and the hopes for them extinguished by Thomas Blanton and three other cowardly bastards.

Burn in Hell, Thomas Blanton.

I will shed no tears for this asshole. There will be no wishes for him to rest in peace. I hope he is burning in Hell right now.

Addie Mae Collins had only lived 14 years. Carole Robertson had only lived 14 years. Cynthia Wesley had only lived 14 years. Denise McNair had only lived 11 years. All 4 had their lives snuffed out, their dreams erased, and the hopes for them extinguished by Thomas Blanton and three other cowardly bastards.

May he burn in hell with the Kennedy Brothers and Robert Byrd...

May he burn in hell with the Kennedy Brothers and Robert Byrd...

Not sure why you added those, but whatever.

Bombing a church on a Sunday morning is a special kind of heinous. Politics doesn't come into it.

14 years for a black kid to live in Birmingham is like being a senior citizen compared to Chicago

I went to college with several black kids from Birmingham. And whatever reason someone dies, when it is a terrorist bombing at a church on Sunday morning is the work of true evil.

May he burn in hell. I remember this, and also the song sung by Joan Baez. Addie May Collins, her number was one. This guy took four innocent lives of little girls at church. He is in hell where he belongs. Four little girls at church. This was disgusting beyond all imagining.

One of the most disturbing things about the prosecution of the 4 bastards that did this, is the combined efforts of federal, state, and local law enforcement to prevent it. The first trial of one of these terrorist murderers was not until 1977. Thomas Blanton was not convicted until 38 years after the bombing. The FBI withheld evidence from the Alabama Attorney General that could have been crucial in the case.

Bill Baxley also faced numerous threats from the kkk for reopening the case and prosecuting Robert Chambliss.

One of the reasons I hold Bill Baxley in high esteem is his response to a letter from the kkk in which he was threatened, reminded he could end up like JFK, and call an "honorary ni@@er". Baxley responded to the letter on official state letterhead " My response to your letter of February 19, 1976, is—kiss my ass.".

Fitting that we should be rid of this racist and terrorist during a time when America seeks to rid itself of other remnants of racism and terror.

Nyc we had sporadic bombings throughout the 70s...all tolerant left wing groups
I think Puerto Ricans fired mortar shells at the un but unfortunately they fell short into east river

His legacy lives on with BLM and today’s democrats.

The BLM doesn't hold a canclde to what was happening in Birmingham. In the 8 years prior to the murder of those 4 little girls, there were 21 bombings of black owned properties and churches. That comes to a bombing about every 4.5 months. No one was prosecuted for any of them. Birmingham earned the nickname "Bombingham". And it was all perpetrated to keep blacks in their place and prevent them from registering to vote in any significant numbers.

Fitting that we should be rid of this racist and terrorist during a time when America seeks to rid itself of other remnants of racism and terror.

Today the people murdering people in the streets, are on your side.

I've always wondered why Blanton and chambless and their like do these things in the first place. I know what racism is, but I'm asking what the mindset is. I had a religious upbringing. Many of us do, regardless of what religion it is, we end up with a sense of right and wrong, but these guys apparently did not. I guess it comes down to the age-old question of how do killers think? No normal person makes and plants bombs.

Today the people murdering people in the streets, are on your side.

My side? I am wholeheartedly condemning a violent, cowardly act that killed 4 little girls because of the color of their skin, and the blatant refusal to prosecute those asshole but federal, state and local law enforcement. Is there anyone today that is not on my side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back