Thomas Blanton, last of the klan terrorists who bombed the church in Birmingham AL in 1963 is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Explosives being used in black communities every night I’m watching Fox now and blacks are running around with fireworks shooting them at people

The kkk assholes used 15 sticks of dynamite to bomb the 16th Street Church. Not firecrackers and bottle rockets.
What you just said about blacks getting shot is beyond racist! you think the color of the skin of the criminal makes it far more important! Your sick SOB

Last edited:
I will shed no tears for this asshole. There will be no wishes for him to rest in peace. I hope he is burning in Hell right now.

He lived 83 years on this Earth.

Addie Mae Collins had only lived 14 years. Carole Robertson had only lived 14 years. Cynthia Wesley had only lived 14 years. Denise McNair had only lived 11 years. All 4 had their lives snuffed out, their dreams erased, and the hopes for them extinguished by Thomas Blanton and three other cowardly bastards.

Burn in Hell, Thomas Blanton.
Are you this judgmental about the black killers in Chicago or Detroit? Something tells me I wont find a similar contempt for them.

I have contempt for all murderers. But comparing this to the criminal murders in Chicago is a false equivalency.

There are far too many murders of blacks, by blacks, in Chicago and Detroit. But those are killings due to the high crime nature of the neighborhoods. They are killed by drug dealers, gang members and other criminal elements. But they are not murdered solely because of the color of their skin. These 4 girls were murdered for no other reason than they were black.
So they aren’t equal.. only when whites kill another color does it matter? Motherfucker 103 black was shot last week.. how does that not matter!? THE RACISM YOU HAVE IS UNREAL

Quit lying. I did not say they did not matter. But when the entire reason you killed 4 young girls is because of the color of their skin, that is hatred on an entirely different level from the blatant disregard for human lives shown by the thugs in Chicago.

Also, if law enforcement knows who committed a murder in Chicago, they do their best to arrest and prosecute them.

The perpetrators of the heinous crime of bombing the church were known to federal, state and local law enforcement and nothing at all was done. The FBI closed the case 2 years later. Despite knowing the 4 men responsible, J. Edgar Hoover blocked all prosecution or investigation of the crime. He sealed the investigation records so that state and local law enforcement could not have access to them.

The asshole that is the subject of this thread walked free for 38 years before being tried and convicted.

When the FBI covers up for gangbangers and drug dealers in Chicago, then we can talk.

Our deplorable racists here are grieving the death of one of their heroes. Should we all join in their sadness or celebrate?

I am the opposite of you on this and pray his soul find redemption in the afterlife and let the divine pass judgment and not I.

When he lived he should have gotten life with hard labor and been put in GP sp his time in prison would have been shorter but alas he lived longer than he should have but I pray for his soul like I do for all even if they are or were monsters...

I see Explosives being used in black communities every night I’m watching Fox now and blacks are running around with fireworks shooting them at people

The kkk assholes used 15 sticks of dynamite to bomb the 16th Street Church. Not firecrackers and bottle rockets.
What you just said about blacks getting shot is beyond racist! you think the color of the skin of the criminal makes it far more important! Your sick SOB

I think the fact that a church was bombed solely because of the color of the skin of the victims is relevant. I never said it made it more important. But the entirety of the case, the racial motivations, the refusal to prosecute the perpetrators ect, makes it more heinous. This was a terrorist act that was protected by the FBI.

I will shed no tears for this asshole. There will be no wishes for him to rest in peace. I hope he is burning in Hell right now.

Addie Mae Collins had only lived 14 years. Carole Robertson had only lived 14 years. Cynthia Wesley had only lived 14 years. Denise McNair had only lived 11 years. All 4 had their lives snuffed out, their dreams erased, and the hopes for them extinguished by Thomas Blanton and three other cowardly bastards.

Are you this judgmental about the black killers in Chicago or Detroit? Something tells me I wont find a similar contempt for them.

I have contempt for all murderers. But comparing this to the criminal murders in Chicago is a false equivalency.

There are far too many murders of blacks, by blacks, in Chicago and Detroit. But those are killings due to the high crime nature of the neighborhoods. They are killed by drug dealers, gang members and other criminal elements. But they are not murdered solely because of the color of their skin. These 4 girls were murdered for no other reason than they were black.
So they aren’t equal.. only when whites kill another color does it matter? Motherfucker 103 black was shot last week.. how does that not matter!? THE RACISM YOU HAVE IS UNREAL

Quit lying. I did not say they did not matter. But when the entire reason you killed 4 young girls is because of the color of their skin, that is hatred on an entirely different level from the blatant disregard for human lives shown by the thugs in Chicago.

Also, if law enforcement knows who committed a murder in Chicago, they do their best to arrest and prosecute them.

The perpetrators of the heinous crime of bombing the church were known to federal, state and local law enforcement and nothing at all was done. The FBI closed the case 2 years later. Despite knowing the 4 men responsible, J. Edgar Hoover blocked all prosecution or investigation of the crime. He sealed the investigation records so that state and local law enforcement could not have access to them.

The asshole that is the subject of this thread walked free for 38 years before being tried and convicted.

When the FBI covers up for gangbangers and drug dealers in Chicago, then we can talk.
America’s biggest problem today is black on black murder for you to see it means nothing only if it was white on black murder is absolutely disgusting

May this democrat Rest In Peace!

Praising a cowardly murderer of children. I am not surprised.
Where did I praise this guy?

Wishing that Thomas Blanton would rest in peace, after the heinous crimes he committed is disgusting.

You can only be accepted in the kingdom of God if you find forgiveness

Spare me your false faith. God might forgive them. But any person who does so is questionable, at best.

America’s biggest problem today is black on black murder for you to see it means nothing only if it was white on black murder is absolutely disgusting

You lying sack of shit. No where did I say it means nothing. No where.

But you trying to justify what this murdering bastard did because other blacks are being killed by criminals is disgusting. You are defending the indefensible.

I am the opposite of you on this and pray his soul find redemption in the afterlife and let the divine pass judgment and not I.

When he lived he should have gotten life with hard labor and been put in GP sp his time in prison would have been shorter but alas he lived longer than he should have but I pray for his soul like I do for all even if they are or were monsters...

You are a better man than I.

Wishing that Thomas Blanton would rest in peace, after the heinous crimes he committed is disgusting.

Spare me your false faith. God might forgive them. But any person who does so is questionable, at best.

I for gave him for his mistakes! He was a good man he committed no other crimes Democrats lead him down the road of crime.

But you trying to justify what this murdering bastard did because other blacks are being killed by criminals is disgusting. You are defending the indefensible.
So show The sane compassion for black on black murder that happens every day

I for gave him for his mistakes! He was a good man he committed no other crimes Democrats lead him down the road of crime.

He was convicted of no other crimes. But there were 21 other bombings of black properties and churches in the 8 years before the 16th street bombing. And he was an active member of the kkk. The idea that you know he committed no other crimes is ridiculous.

This is always your dodge when discussing the activities of you and your ilk.

I am discussing the death of a single person who helped commit a despicable crime. And you want to derail the topic because you secretly approve of the kkk.

At the trial’s end, the judge asked Mr. Blanton if he had any comment. “I guess the good Lord will settle it on Judgment Day,” he said.
He was a good man may he rest in peace

He was convicted of no other crimes. But there were 21 other bombings of black properties and churches in the 8 years before the 16th street bombing. And he was an active member of the kkk. The idea that you know he committed no other crimes is ridiculous.

2000, he was living in a trailer with no running water and working at a Walmart.

This is always your dodge when discussing the activities of you and your ilk.

I am discussing the death of a single person who helped commit a despicable crime. And you want to derail the topic because you secretly approve of the kkk.
You white democrats are buring down black neighborhoods today look at Minnesota

At the trial’s end, the judge asked Mr. Blanton if he had any comment. “I guess the good Lord will settle it on Judgment Day,” he said.
He was a good man may he rest in peace

A "good man" does not plant 15 sticks of dynamite in a church on Sunday morning.

2000, he was living in a trailer with no running water and working at a Walmart.

That was 37 years after he helped murder 4 girls. The fact that he was walking around free is sad. The fact that he was shunned by the community makes perfect sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back